Just cross posting in all the gig threads to make sure I get everyone down for what gig you're going to and what not. If you're not just going to this gig, let me know and I'll put you down. Also if you're interested in any of the meetups, I'll put you down. :happy:

FOR HUNTINGTON BEACH GOERS: The meetup is on the 24th, which is the Friday before the first LA show. I believe the plan is to meet somewhere around 2ish? That way, you have time to rest or whatever. I have been informed that the bonfires are located at Huntington State Beach, so that's where we'll all most likely meet up. If you need my phone number to get in touch with me, I could PM it to you. :happy:

BANNERS: Ok, a really good point was made about the space issue on the barrier. It most likely wouldn't fit and the venues probably wouldn't accept them. So like someone just mentioned, maybe a small sign that you could hold at the end when they're bidding everyone goodnight is probably best.

QUEUEING/MEMBERS: Well, it looks like we're going to have quite a bit of boardies each show/meetup, which is REALLY super awesome. I'm actually really looking forward to meeting each of you. :happy: But for memories and what not, I'd like to take group photos at each event. Be it in line, on the barrier, at the In N Out meetup, beach meetup, you name it. :happy: Also there have been talks of a Muser documentary. :unsure: Still not sure if that's still in the agenda. But it was to capture the moments every Muser goes through when they're at a Muse event. Which is fantastic.

MEETUP IS AT HUNTINGTON STATE BEACH. 2 P.M. TIL WHENEVER EVERYONE FEELS LIKE LEAVING. :happy:

MEETUP FOR THE 24TH:

Shelbmuse09- Chips

Pluginsoul- Canadian Chips

Sizzle'd- Lemonade

HaikuMarko- Candy

Stockholm1- Potato Salad, plates, and forks

FuseMuse- Soda

Wicked and Divine- undecided

Grubitha- KFC

Softailkel- undecided

MK Ultra- Soda

Brittfilm87- Hot dogs

Hieiazndood- Cookies

Supralover23- whatever

Greenpower- undecided

ssiu- undecided

StarRises82- Cupcakes and Brownies

Nightswimming- undecided

Bib- undecided

Altrocker1807- Graham crackers

Scorpiocheech- undecided

Stuffitv3- undecided

KeikoKanzaki- maybe

RedSo90- undecided

Sniperomega- undecided

ImaRobot- Snacks

MrJQ23- capri suns, candy packets

alyssa_- s'mores

Pistol Star- snacks

List update.

San Diego: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, softailkel, Wicked and Divine, KeikoKanzaki, Sizzle'd, HaikuMarko, JessicaSarahS, Soret, EasilyForgottenLove, Sniperomega, Gocanux, Grubitha, AguanteRiver, Phantasma Del Mar, Girl Of Cydonia, Airieslady, Adri, Stockholm1, MK Ultra, ssiu, idunnoimnotadr, AllSoArty, Althea, NeonTigerrr, ssiu, mydarkplace, DreamOutLoud (27)

Anaheim: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, softailkel, Wicked and Divine, Sprocketeer, KeikoKanzaki, Sizzle'd, HaikuMarko, JessicaSarahS, Soret, Sniperomega, Grubitha, Bet1911, MrJQ23, britfilm87, Starrises82, Nightswimming, Altrocker1807, 211275, Fusemuse, Stockholm1, MK Ultra, Supralover23, Greenpower, ssiu, Girl Of Cydonia, DreamOutLoud (27)

LA#1: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, oxoxmusexoxo, softailkel, Wicked and Divine, SoapFan82, KeikoKanzaki, Hieiazndood, Sizzle'd, HaikuMarko, Scorpiocheech, JessicaSarahS, Soret, Sniperomega, Lindavondoll, Grubitha, Bet1911, VikingEmz, MrJQ23, Fusemuse, Stockholm1, MK Ultra, Greenpower, CarolineJ, ssiu, DreamOutLoud (25)

LA#2: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, SoapFan82, KeikoKanzaki, Sizzle'd, HaikuMarko, oxoxmuseoxox, Crowbi_wan, Wicked and Divine, softailkel, JessicaSarahS, Bib, melon, Supralover23, Sprocketeer, hieiazndood, Sniperomega, Grubitha, Bet1911, VikingEmz, MrJQ23, Pistol Star, Stuffitv3, Altrocker1807, Fusemuse, Stockholm1

MK Ultra, Britfilm87, Pepeleq, dding, alyssa_, DreamOutLoud (32)

Sacramento: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, Supralover23, oxoxmusexoxo, ChocolateKiss, Scorpiocheech, JessicaSarahS, plugmein, Roya, Discoprincess32, Redphoenix7, Death_of_Me, Grubitha, Our_chaos, Tehebilpoptart, Blaz, Butrphli, NeonTigerrr (18)

SO FAR:

Shelbmuse09- Shelbi

Pluginsoul- Sarah

Keikokanzaki- Dallas

Soret- Jess

oxoxmuseoxo- Jannette

Hieiazndood- Jessie

Haikumarko- Marko

Softailkel- Kelly

WickedandDivine- Melanie

Scorpiocheech- David

Sprocketeer- Michael

Sizzle'd- Justin

JessicaSarahS- Jessica

Soapfan82- Jude

Supralover23- Andrew

Crowbi_wan- Brian

Chocolatekiss- Samantha

Bib- Olivia

melon- Melina

EasilyForgottenLove- Dottie

plugmein- ?

Sniperomega- CJ

Roya- Behnaz

Discoprincess32- Michelle

Redphoenix7- Jessica

Death_of_Me- Richard

Lindavondoll- Linda

Gocanux- Mary

Grubitha- Kristin

Our_chaos- Rosanne

REDS090- Emanuel

Tehebilpoptart- Najma

Blaz- George

Bet1911- Betsabe

VikingEmz- Emma

Butrphli- Anna

MrJQ23- Juan

Pistol Star- AJ (plus mother MJ)

britfilm87- Brittany

Starrises82- Ruby

AguanteRiver-Flor

Nightswimming- Laura

Stuffitv3- Blaine

Altrocker1807- Tracy

Airieslady- Barb

211275- Michael

Adri- Adri

Fusemuse- Jose

Stockholm1- Debra

MK Ultra- Daniel

Phantasma del Mar- Daniel

Girl of Cydonia- Sally

Greenpower- Randy

ssiu- Sophia

AllSoArty- Cris

Althea- Laura

idunnoimnotadr- Spencer

CarolineJ- CJ + Boyfriend Devin

Pepeleq- Qiana

dding- David

NeonTigerrr- Victoria

mydarkplace- Ian

alyssa_- Alyssa

DreamOutLoud- Amy

So far 64 board memebers attending 5 different Cali shows.

IN 'N OUT MEET AFTER SD GIG:

Location: http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=7794396&postcount=456

Members attending:

Shelbmuse09

Pluginsoul

Wicked and Divine

Softailkel

Grubitha

Sizzle'd

HaikuMarko

Sniperomega

Keikokanzaki

Ella

Girl of Cydonia

HeavenlyAlchemy

Allsoarty

Althea

Easilyforgottenlove

Stockholm1

Airieslady

NeonTigerrr

ssiu

Phantasma Del Mar

Ideas so far for each show:

San Diego- Meetup at In-N-Out after the show.

Anaheim- None

Friday the 24th- BBQ at the beach

LA #1- None

LA#2- Massive sing-a-long on barrier with Nesquick Cheese Collision. (will have lyrics printed out if you need it.)

Sacramento- Write messages to the band on the CA state flag. Sing a cappella in line. Breakfast at a Denny's or something close by before lining up.

Any setlist predictions?

1. Uprising

2. Resistance

3. New Born + Headup riff

4. Map of the Problematique + Who Knows Who + Maggie's Farm riff

5. Supermassive Black Hole

6. The Star-Spangled Banner riff + Interlude intro + Hysteria + Back in Black riff

7. Nishe

8. United States of Eurasia

9. Take a Bow intro + Feeling Good

10. Helsinki Jam

11. Undisclosed Desires

12. Starlight

13. Unnatural Selection

14. Burning Bridges intro + Time Is Running Out + Voodoo Child (Slight Return) riff + Power of Soul riff

15. Plug In Baby

Encore

16. Exogenesis Symphony: Part I (Overture)

17. Stockholm Syndrome + School riff

18. Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

This... with variations of: MK Ultra,. IBTY, Guiding Light, NSC and TAB.

Rarities: BAH, CE, Bliss, RBS..songs like that, :D

1. Uprising

2. Resistance

3. New Born + Headup riff

4. Map of the Problematique + Who Knows Who + Maggie's Farm riff

5. Supermassive Black Hole

6. The Star-Spangled Banner riff + Interlude intro + Hysteria + Back in Black riff

7. Nishe

8. United States of Eurasia

9. Take a Bow intro + Feeling Good

10. Helsinki Jam

11. Undisclosed Desires

12. Starlight

13. Unnatural Selection

14. Burning Bridges intro + Time Is Running Out + Voodoo Child (Slight Return) riff + Power of Soul riff

15. Plug In Baby

Encore

16. Exogenesis Symphony: Part I (Overture)

17. Stockholm Syndrome + School riff

18. Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

This... with variations of: MK Ultra,. IBTY, Guiding Light, NSC and TAB.

Rarities: BAH, CE, Bliss, RBS..songs like that, :D

God, I'd kill to hear Invincible, Sing For Absolution, Endlessly, Escape, or God forbid, FAWY :chuckle:

So, this is the last weekend I'll be on before I head down to Cali for the week of infinite epicness! Just going to start wrapping things up with the lists and meetups and whatnot. So if you have any questions at all for anything, don't hesitate to ask. :happy: Also, if you have any questions while I'm away from the computer, you can text me or whatever. I'll just PM you my number if you're interested. Lets get ready for the mindblowing experiences ahead of us all! :D

Cross-posting this to all Cali gigs...

I am currently holding the traveling flag (http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=76837). I will have it with me at Sept 22/23/25/26 Muse shows and can get it to the Sacramento show as well. I am looking for anyone at any of these gigs who is going to a date past Sacramento or could get it to another Muser. Ultimately I think it has to make it to Voodoo, so if it could get to the east coast there is someone there who can take it. If you are going to any of the Cali shows and want to be the next person to carry the flag, please message me!

I am currently holding the traveling flag (http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=76837). I will have it with me at Sept 22/23/25/26 Muse shows and can get it to the Sacramento show as well. I am looking for anyone at any of these gigs who is going to a date past Sacramento or could get it to another Muser. Ultimately I think it has to make it to Voodoo, so if it could get to the east coast there is someone there who can take it. If you are going to any of the Cali shows and want to be the next person to carry the flag, please message me!

Yay! Traveling Flag FTW! :awesome::thumbsup:

I know Kristin/Grubitha is going to Sac and NM, so maybe she will carry it there?

That flag is a cool idea! :)

Does it have to go to every show on the tour? Check in with the next two tour dates (Rio Rancho, NM and Denver, CO) to see if there's anyone going to any of the CA shows as well.

*edit*

Wooop. Wicked And Divine beat me to it! Try her suggestion!

where and when can we meet up? i want to sign the flag. going to sd, Anaheim, and both staples shows!

Archived