I'm trying to figure out why the setlists only have the radio hits (mostly) and not a variety. Just a thought i came up with but, do u guys think the record label makes them play the radio hits mainly because i'm pretty sure that if it were up to muse they wouldve had an amazing selection of songs to choose from to play night in and night out?!

Or, is it just that Matt cant hit that high falsetto like he used to because his voice matured? Maybe he's just not comfortable with songs like Micro Cuts, Showbiz, etc.... Their has to be a reason why Muse arent changing up the setlist. How in the world are they gonna play the same songs from last US tour and even the first arena European tour? The only songs that are "rarites" are Citizen Erased, Ruled By Secrecy, Bliss. Those three are the only songs other than the ones have been on the US setlists that have been played in the US.

Getting back to my first point, even on the Stadium shows in Europe they only got Take A Bow, Soilders Poem, the other 3 songs mentioned before and Butterflies and Hurricanes, Neutron Star Collision. Songs that really dont require Matt to hit that high note. I'm rambling on because dammit we REAL muse fans want variety. i really dont know what the hell im trying to accomplish with this paragraph so umm yeah.

All im saying is, I will love the music they put out. Is doesnt matter if Matt does a William Hung impression while Dom is playing drums on pots and pans, we'll love it.

I write allll this shit because i care what the REAL fans want!!!

And yes this is what happens when Tequilla meets Squirt soda.

Lastly, MUSE PLEASE PLAY HOODOO at any of the Staples Center shows, and my life will be complete!!!

Off to bed i go, see u Musers at Staples Center.

going mental, happy, insane, crazy, wacky intense goofy mental with anticipation -- I just booked my cab to take me to the airport for tomorrow :awesome:

ticket says 7:30 -- if I have a seat is it ok to get there for 6pm? Do people know when the doors open? :D

*is going mental happy crazy silly* :p

I'm trying to figure out why the setlists only have the radio hits (mostly) and not a variety. Just a thought i came up with but, do u guys think the record label makes them play the radio hits mainly because i'm pretty sure that if it were up to muse they wouldve had an amazing selection of songs to choose from to play night in and night out?!

Or, is it just that Matt cant hit that high falsetto like he used to because his voice matured? Maybe he's just not comfortable with songs like Micro Cuts, Showbiz, etc.... Their has to be a reason why Muse arent changing up the setlist. How in the world are they gonna play the same songs from last US tour and even the first arena European tour? The only songs that are "rarites" are Citizen Erased, Ruled By Secrecy, Bliss. Those three are the only songs other than the ones have been on the US setlists that have been played in the US.

Getting back to my first point, even on the Stadium shows in Europe they only got Take A Bow, Soilders Poem, the other 3 songs mentioned before and Butterflies and Hurricanes, Neutron Star Collision. Songs that really dont require Matt to hit that high note. I'm rambling on because dammit we REAL muse fans want variety. i really dont know what the hell im trying to accomplish with this paragraph so umm yeah.

All im saying is, I will love the music they put out. Is doesnt matter if Matt does a William Hung impression while Dom is playing drums on pots and pans, we'll love it.

I write allll this shit because i care what the REAL fans want!!!

And yes this is what happens when Tequilla meets Squirt soda.

Lastly, MUSE PLEASE PLAY HOODOO at any of the Staples Center shows, and my life will be complete!!!

Off to bed i go, see u Musers at Staples Center.

I feel you. Thursdays setlist was near identical to the one from when i saw them in april. I'd be stoked if they played at least one of apocalypse, B&H, FURY, glorious, bliss, dark shines, megalomania, and of course hoodoo. Even Invincible. Just one. Come on Muse, make my day :D

Sorry I missed everyone at the bbq yesterday.

I had car issues so I couldn't make it.

I didn't want to chance not being able to make it to the show tonight.

I have seats for tonight's show but my friend is a noob with GA.

Can you tell me where the line is forming for GA?

My friend is totally lost.

Archived