Hey there,

So I am from Canada and am heading down to California for the concert. I went to ticketmaster.ca and it said that there is the KROQ presale tomorrow... do you think they will being sold off there too? Or do I have to get this livenations.com account?

I would just make the livenation account, better safe than sorry.

The Ticketmaster site is having some serious issues. I go through the wait time, and it always loads me a blank page at the end!

I've been getting this for the last 20 minutes! I hope it fixes soon because I really want to get tickets today!

best it gave me was 223 (like 3x). i want lower level plaza but closer... so i rejected those tickets. ill try again on saturday if not i guess im not going because I'm too picky xD

I'm picky too. This presale sucked! It wouldn't even show me any tickets for 45 minutes then it's all upper level. And I'm at work so I can't just sit here and hit refresh every 30 seconds. I'll try on Saturday too but I have a feeling all the good stuff is gone.

i was on ticketmaster at 10 AM sharp and clicked 2 tickets lower level plaza, and the first one it gave me was 201... so in front of the stage, alllllllll the way back.

in my past experience hunting for tickets (not Muse!), I know the GA tickets were all sold out for awhile, then occasiaonlly some would pop up days later... so I'm guessing Ticketmaster doesn't necessarily sell the best tickets first then fill in all the shietty ones after, but don't take my word for it :3

Best of luck on Saturday for those who didn't/couldn't purchase anything today

Glad more people got tickets today, even if some aren't as good as folks hoped. There's still the general sale, but it has its pros and cons. The pros are that there are probably more tickets released than either presale, with the cons being that there will be countless more people trying to get tickets.

Does anyone know if this show is in-the-round? KROQ said so but I didn't see it anywhere else. If so, then that will help me decide which seat location to go for. If it's end stage, then that makes a difference on seating.

Here's the seating chart again for your reference:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/09004493DAC09874?artistid=1400322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Archived