I have to try again tomorrow :3

right at 10:00 i refreshed and was on the website, there was a "this ticket is reserved for 6 minutes while you checkout" thingy on the bottom, then when i clicked continue it said "CLICK TICKET HOME" and i see a sold out sign *looks at clock and its not even 10:01 yet* :LOL:

I'm hoping to score seated tix, as i'm not really interested in GA

Hey guys. :happy: this talk about backstage passes... How do you get one? I was at Coachella and didn't get a chance to figure out to get one, sadsad. But I'm going to this gig and am determined to get one. Can someone tell me how and about how much it'd cost?

I got my 3 GA tickets to Anaheim! :) although the third ticket may end up being an extra I'll need to sell...face value of course. All I need now is three GAs for Staples and I'm all set!

So, anyone got any songs you're looking forward to hear?

For some reason I've been thinking I really want to hear Blackout.

I got my 3 GA tickets to Anaheim! :) although the third ticket may end up being an extra I'll need to sell...face value of course. All I need now is three GAs for Staples and I'm all set!

If that GA ticket goes up for sale, I'm DEFINITELY interested in purchasing. But that's if it goes up for sale. :D

By the way MEGALOMANIA would be amazing.

I just saw a TV advertisement for this show and the Staples show while watching South Park!

I'd love to hear anything from Absolution that isn't the standard fare (i.e. Hysteria, TIRO, Stockholm). It's still my favorite album and I regret missing out on previous tours when such songs were played more often. Like I said, I hope playing older fan-chosen setlist songs over the summer gives them some incentive to play those songs for North American audiences.

I am, of course, fully aware that they will end up playing Guiding Light instead. :LOL:

I just saw a TV advertisement for this show and the Staples show while watching South Park!

I'd love to hear anything from Absolution that isn't the standard fare (i.e. Hysteria, TIRO, Stockholm). It's still my favorite album and I regret missing out on previous tours when such songs were played more often. Like I said, I hope playing older fan-chosen setlist songs over the summer gives them some incentive to play those songs for North American audiences.

I am, of course, fully aware that they will end up playing Guiding Light instead. :LOL:

Oh hey! You're in Ventura?! Now I've found 2 people on the board who live here! :awesome:

I'm in the Keys, the wind is craaaaaaazy right now :eek:

Oh hey! You're in Ventura?! Now I've found 2 people on the board who live here! :awesome:

Yup. Spent much of my childhood up on Poli in Ventura. (My current house is in Oxnard Shores, and I'm living on-campus at Cal Lutheran right now.)

Wind is breezy here, but my mom called me and says it's howling at the house.

And yes, I realize this is totally off-topic, but we now have 5 months to kill anyway? :p

Yup. Spent much of my childhood up on Poli in Ventura. (My current house is in Oxnard Shores, and I'm living on-campus at Cal Lutheran right now.)

Wind is breezy here, but my mom called me and says it's howling at the house.

And yes, I realize this is totally off-topic, but we now have 5 months to kill. :p

I'm a junior at Foothill Tech, hoping to go to college in NorCal near San Fransisco :happy:

We really do :LOL:

So for those who bought tickets in the 200s, how much did they cost? Did they fall in the 45 or 65 range? I just want to know for the presale tomorrow :)

I bought a ticket in sect 220. It cost 75 dollars total. Including the fees and everything.:$

^By the way it's right by Chris.

Hope this helps and best of luck.

I bought a ticket in sect 220. It cost 75 dollars total. Including the fees and everything.:$

^By the way it's right by Chris.

Hope this helps and best of luck.

Sounds awesome! I'll be down pay whatever for this gig at least since i live so close :happy: Staples though I'm going for the $45 tickets most likely. Thank you!

Archived