:LOL:

thats pretty cool that getting there at 9/10 AM will get you rail... getting there at 9/10 AM for the concerts i go to gets you like... back of the pit, or 1/2 rows of the section behind the pit if there is one xD I've met many people who say they just scratch and bite their way to the front after arriving near show time, I think it's kind of lame but meh.

btw is 7pm (or was it 7:30...) door time or show time?

I think the show starts at that time. At the mandalay it started at 8PM. Doors opened an hour and a half earlier.

Haha, yeah, Absolutebeginner is her username. Veronica is her real name. Haha. I may have 2 others that might want to join. Not sure yet. Haven't gotten a response. But they're the ones I'm carpooling with to and from the shows.

Yeah, no Muser left behind. :chuckle:

Ugh, I'm excited for these next 5 months. :p

Okie dokie! I just befriended her, that way to keep in touch in the mean time for the planning stages.

That'd be awesome, The Muser list keeps growing, it's going to be a lot of fun, I really like to meet new musers! :awesome:

Indeed! Man, I'm already so poor now that I think of it...but I will still go to muse! No matter what! :ninja:

I think the show starts at that time. At the mandalay it started at 8PM. Doors opened an hour and a half earlier.

Okie dokie! I just befriended her, that way to keep in touch in the mean time for the planning stages.

That'd be awesome, The Muser list keeps growing, it's going to be a lot of fun, I really like to meet new musers! :awesome:

Indeed! Man, I'm already so poor now that I think of it...but I will still go to muse! No matter what! :ninja:

Haha, alright. Sounds good.

:awesome: It's going to be one big party up in there. :LOL: I love meeting new Musers. I love Musers as much as I love Muse....if not more than Muse. Haha.

Yeah. It's worth it for Muse.

if you keep inviting people to stay over at your place you're going to run out of top ramen :p

I live in So Cal too, about 15 minutes away from Honda Center (regular) 8 mins away on the free way :3

I'm only going to one show though because I have to buy my twin a free ticket :stunned: bad bad!

if you keep inviting people to stay over at your place you're going to run out of top ramen :p

I live in So Cal too, about 15 minutes away from Honda Center (regular) 8 mins away on the free way :3

I'm only going to one show though because I have to buy my twin a free ticket :stunned: bad bad!

:LOL: We'll eat In-N-Out or something during those muse gigs, for me it has become a tradition to eat burgers after muse, bad! I know :LOL:

Ah, then we'll have a party too with you at the waiting line! Is this your 1st muse gig? and I've been meaning to ask, are you japanese by any chance?

Haha, alright. Sounds good.

:awesome: It's going to be one big party up in there. :LOL: I love meeting new Musers. I love Musers as much as I love Muse....if not more than Muse. Haha.

Yeah. It's worth it for Muse.

:happy: Mhmm, just let me know. Out of my crew so far. 3 of them live in Irvine, which is like right next to Newport. We have 2 cars of musers and I'm expecting 2 musers from berkeley, 2 from Mexico and well you guys! :p

It'll probably be a big party :musesign: and will be fun! I did something similar at the mandalay with 6 mates and it was much more fun! Also muser meetings are great ways to make friends!

:LOL: We'll eat In-N-Out or something during those muse gigs, for me it has become a tradition to eat burgers after muse, bad! I know :LOL:

Ah, then we'll have a party too with you at the waiting line! Is this your 1st muse gig? and I've been meaning to ask, are you japanese by any chance?

:happy: Mhmm, just let me know. Out of my crew so far. 3 of them live in Irvine, which is like right next to Newport. We have 2 cars of musers and I'm expecting 2 musers from berkeley, 2 from Mexico and well you guys! :p

It'll probably be a big party :musesign: and will be fun! I did something similar at the mandalay with 6 mates and it was much more fun! Also muser meetings are great ways to make friends!

Awesome! Are any of them on the board? I definitely agree. It's a great way to make friends from around the world. That's for sure. :D I believe to have made a lifelong friend out of this experience. It's pretty awesome. haha.

I love whoever put "koc on big thunder mt" as a tag, because I can totally envision a bunch of people from this board fist-pumping and screaming lyrics on the ride (actually, Space Mountain would be even more appropriate, although less audible). :LOL:

Anyway, my friend totally flipped out yesterday when I told her I got tickets. She's already planning to schedule work and class so that they don't interfere with that Thursday.

I'm still nervously waiting for tomorrow to see if I can get tix! And yea if I do go this would be my first Muse concert, I missed the one in Irvine even though I live right there -rage-. I'm vietnamese, what are you? (where did pikachu go!?)

@ koc on big thunder mt.... sing Invincible on the It's A Small World ride? haha

I love whoever put "koc on big thunder mt" as a tag, because I can totally envision a bunch of people from this board fist-pumping and screaming lyrics on the ride (actually, Space Mountain would be even more appropriate, although less audible). :LOL:

Anyway, my friend totally flipped out yesterday when I told her I got tickets. She's already planning to schedule work and class so that they don't interfere with that Thursday.

I will most definitely be one of those people fist pumping and screaming Muse songs on different rides. I want to pretty much make a list...a setlist for eachride. :LOL: And yes, this setlist will have rarities.

Awesome! Are any of them on the board? I definitely agree. It's a great way to make friends from around the world. That's for sure. :D I believe to have made a lifelong friend out of this experience. It's pretty awesome. haha.

Indeed! I made a UK Friend the other day, even in the States...quite sadly there's not many musers around where I live.

One of them is, her board name is jakeh13, but she's never online. My other 2 musers aren't on the boards either, they do do facebook however. :LOL:

I'm still nervously waiting for tomorrow to see if I can get tix! And yea if I do go this would be my first Muse concert, I missed the one in Irvine even though I live right there -rage-. I'm vietnamese, what are you? (where did pikachu go!?)

@ koc on big thunder mt.... sing Invincible on the It's A Small World ride? haha

go go go! You has to! Oh awesome! I'm 1/2 Spanish, born in Mexico, and 1/4 Japanese.

I'm a Foreign exchange student!

Pikachu left for a while, I thought I change my avi cause I got new pro-pictures taken. :)

Do you guys think the towers(If they're still using them) will fit in the Honda Center?

Yes, yes it will, if it fit in the mandalay which is not even as big as the honda center, it will fit ! :D

I will most definitely be one of those people fist pumping and screaming Muse songs on different rides. I want to pretty much make a list...a setlist for eachride. :LOL: And yes, this setlist will have rarities.

Haha, a Disneyland setlist? Love it. Ask the Jungle Cruise guy if he'll provide some good riffs.

Knights of Cydonia is the perfect song to play on Space Mountain. I think that should be the theme song for Space Mountain. Last time I went on that ride (in February) I thought about that song and yep....Disneyland should put it on the ride. It would sound awesome!

I want to go see Muse in Anaheim as well. But first I need to buy my San Diego tickets. I hope by the time I buy the Anaheim ticket I will still be able to get a great seat.

so is everybody going to meet in Disneyland on Friday? Or did you guys decided Knotts Berry Farm?

Haha, a Disneyland setlist? Love it. Ask the Jungle Cruise guy if he'll provide some good riffs.

For sure. "Can you play a Nirvana rift over the intercom throughout this exotic tour of robotic animals and dirty water?" Haha.

Yeah!

Space Mountain- KOC

Star Wars- Uprising?

For sure. "Can you play a Nirvana rift over the intercom throughout this exotic tour of robotic animals and dirty water?" Haha.

Yeah!

Space Mountain- KOC

Star Wars- Uprising?

I think the star wars ride is supposed to be down during the disneyland meetup.

*disneynerdom*

I think the star wars ride is supposed to be down during the disneyland meetup.

*disneynerdom*

:stunned:

WHAT.

Oh well, that ride made me sick anyways. Haha. I'm still thinking.

I need a list of all the rides.

Thunder Mountain-

Indiana Jones-

Matterhorn-

Space Mountain-

Splash Mountain-

Star tours-

Astro Orbitor-

Astro Blasters-

Finding Nemo Submarine-

Gadget's Go coaster-

Haunted Mansion-

Jungle Cruise-

Mr. Toad's wild ride-

Pirates of the Caribbean-

Snow Whites Scary Adventures-

Alice in Wonderland-

Dumbo the flying elephant-

It's a small world-

Peter Pan's flight-

Pinocchio's Daring Adventure-

CAROUSEL-

That's most of them I believe. Time to come up with some songs. :LOL: Ideas?

My suggestions:

Space Mountain - KoC

It's a Small World - Invincible

Indiana Jones - Hoodoo (c'mon, this is perfect)

Big Thunder Mtn. - MK Ultra

Pirates of the Caribbean - Unintended

Jungle Cruise - Guiding Light (because the ride is just a series of bad jokes)

Matterhorn - Stockholm Syndrome

Haunted Mansion - Micro Cuts

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride - New Born

Splash Mountain - Unnatural Selection

Teacups - Fucking Motherfucker (or maybe Guiding Light since I always end up vomiting afterward)

For the record, I don't actually HATE Guiding Light. I just skip it.

My suggestions:

Space Mountain - KoC

It's a Small World - Invincible

Indiana Jones - Hoodoo (c'mon, this is perfect)

Big Thunder Mtn. - MK Ultra

Pirates of the Caribbean - Unintended

Jungle Cruise - Guiding Light (because the ride is just a series of bad jokes)

Matterhorn - Stockholm Syndrome

Haunted Mansion - Micro Cuts

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride - New Born

Splash Mountain - Unnatural Selection

Teacups - Fucking Motherfucker (or maybe Guiding Light since I always end up vomiting afterward)

For the record, I don't actually HATE Guiding Light. I just skip it.

:LOL: Unintended for POC. I do like SS for Matterhorn. The riff goes well with it in my opinion. A sled full of musers singing the SS riff on the Matterhorn. Envisioning this is making me laugh so hard. I can't wait to see people's expressions as we're passing by. Haha. We need to make a documentary of this.

:LOL: Unintended for POC. I do like SS for Matterhorn. The riff goes well with it in my opinion. A sled full of musers singing the SS riff on the Matterhorn. Envisioning this is making me laugh so hard. I can't wait to see people's expressions as we're passing by. Haha. We need to make a documentary of this.

All of this NEEDS to be filmed.

:yesey:

^ disneyland also sells glow in the dark accessories for their firework show everynight lol.

I have xmas mickey gloves that are red with bells but I don't know where they went >:[

I'm not going to Disneyland because I live in SoCal so it's nothing special for us locals xD

I guess I could go alone but I always go to concerts with my twin... She's not enthusiastic as I am about Muse so said she wotn go unless I pay for her ticket. Imma buy myself a 80 buck ticket and get her a shitty 40 dollar one HAHA!

I'm not going to Disneyland because I live in SoCal so it's nothing special for us locals xD

I guess I could go alone but I always go to concerts with my twin... She's not enthusiastic as I am about Muse so said she wotn go unless I pay for her ticket. Imma buy myself a 80 buck ticket and get her a shitty 40 dollar one HAHA!

Aw, I can see where you're coming from. It gets a bit too old. We'll see you in line though! :awesome:

Hmmm, you'd save an extra $40 for something else (merchandise maybe?) if you didn't buy her a ticket she doesn't even want.

Archived