Absolutely! I think we should go for it. :happy: Maybe get a laugh out of the boys. Haha. I'm definitely up for it.

Yeah, me too! I want one of the hairband ones, not the hat because it'll get too hot. I have two hat ones, one gold, one classic. But my poor hairband one was torn apart by my damn cat. :mad::LOL: I'll try and buy some, and get a couple extra for others that might want to do the same.

Yeah, me too! I want one of the hairband ones, not the hat because it'll get too hot. I have two hat ones, one gold, one classic. But my poor hairband one was torn apart by my damn cat. :mad::LOL: I'll try and buy some, and get a couple extra for others that might want to do the same.

There are headband mouse ears? :eek: That's pretty freaking awesome! Haha. This is going to be pretty insane. haha.

if you guys go to disneyland they sell these GIGANTIC hats that look like birthday cakes, adn the candles glow if u press a button haha.

disneyland_bdayhat_2.jpg

how do you intend on keeping your hats on if you are standing in front, they're going to fall off or be ripped off :3

if you guys go to disneyland they sell these GIGANTIC hats that look like birthday cakes, adn the candles glow if u press a button haha.

how do you intend on keeping your hats on if you are standing in front, they're going to fall off or be ripped off :3

Haha, that's a good question. :$ I had a hard time keeping my blinky glasses on the last two shows I went to, due to all of my bouncing/headbanging. :LOL:

Haha, that's a good question. :$ I had a hard time keeping my blinky glasses on the last two shows I went to, due to all of my bouncing/headbanging. :LOL:

Ah, I was going to say, I wear glasses and have no problems keeping them on. And I've worn a regular head band into a really rough pit and didn't lose it. The only thing might be other jerks just being mean and yanking them off of us. But if we get to know everyone around us, then it's less likely to happen.

Ah, I was going to say, I wear glasses and have no problems keeping them on. And I've worn a regular head band into a really rough pit and didn't lose it. The only thing might be other jerks just being mean and yanking them off of us. But if we get to know everyone around us, then it's less likely to happen.

That's true. Also, if you're short enough for people to see above you, you should be fine with no yanking and pulling of the hat. :happy:

I need a list of all the rides.

Thunder Mountain-

Indiana Jones-

Matterhorn-

Space Mountain-

Splash Mountain-

Star tours-

Astro Orbitor-

Astro Blasters-

Finding Nemo Submarine-

Gadget's Go coaster-

Haunted Mansion-

Jungle Cruise-

Mr. Toad's wild ride-

Pirates of the Caribbean-

Snow Whites Scary Adventures-

Alice in Wonderland-

Dumbo the flying elephant-

It's a small world-

Peter Pan's flight-

Pinocchio's Daring Adventure-

CAROUSEL-

That's most of them I believe. Time to come up with some songs. :LOL: Ideas?

Ride: Thunder Mountain

Song: Uprising

Ride: Indiana Jones

Song: Apocalypse Please

Ride : Matterhorn

Song: Stockholm Syndrome

Ride: Space Mountain

Song: Knights of Cydonia

Ride: Splash Mountain

Song: Time is Running Out

Ride: Star Tours

Song: Map of the Problematique

Ride: Gadget's Go Coaster

Song: Assassin

Ride: Haunted Mansion:

Song: Micro Cuts

Ride: Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

Song: Muscle Museum

Ride: Pirates of the Caribbean

Song: Feeling Good

Ride: It's a Small World

Song: United States of Eurasia

Ride: Peter Pan's Flight

Song: Undisclosed Desires

Ride: Pinocchio's Daring Adventure

Song: Bliss

Ride: Thunder Mountain

Song: Uprising

Ride: Indiana Jones

Song: Apocalypse Please

Ride : Matterhorn

Song: Stockholm Syndrome

Ride: Space Mountain

Song: Knights of Cydonia

Ride: Splash Mountain

Song: Time is Running Out

Ride: Star Tours

Song: Map of the Problematique

Ride: Gadget's Go Coaster

Song: Assassin

Ride: Haunted Mansion:

Song: Micro Cuts

Ride: Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

Song: Muscle Museum

Ride: Pirates of the Caribbean

Song: Feeling Good

Ride: It's a Small World

Song: United States of Eurasia

Ride: Peter Pan's Flight

Song: Undisclosed Desires

Ride: Pinocchio's Daring Adventure

Song: Bliss

I really like this. Especially Apocalypse Please for Indiana jones. :happy:

Haha, true! I tried to do that in Oakland, but it was too windy and I couldn't get comfy. :noey:

Haha, yeah. Totally understand that. A friend and I waited out at 3:30 in the morning in Seattle. Of course it had to be the windiest day in history in Seattle. No joke. haha. And it was raining hardcore too. So my friend and I tried to sleep in a bathroom stall for about 30 minutes. :LOL:

Haha, yeah. Totally understand that. A friend and I waited out at 3:30 in the morning in Seattle. Of course it had to be the windiest day in history in Seattle. No joke. haha. And it was raining hardcore too. So my friend and I tried to sleep in a bathroom stall for about 30 minutes. :LOL:

:eek: Wow, that sucks!! I was worried it was going to rain in Oakland. We had just gotten through a bad weather system. Luckily, it was sunny skies. :)

Hey Kristin! We'll definitely have to keep in touch on our plans. Will you be getting a hotel down there? I'm planning to stay in SD on 9/21, then stay in Anaheim for the rest of the nights (9/22-25). Not sure yet on the roommate situation aside from Kelly/softailkel (who's traveling with me from Seattle). We'll have a rental car and I know Shelbi/shelbmuse09 is also planning to ride with us. I assume you're driving down, so you'll also have a car?

Anyway, we can plan a lot of this offline. Although, it would be awesome to hear from other Muser who are planning to stay in hotels down there so we can maybe end up staying at the same place... somewhere inexpensive hopefully? :erm:

Yup, I am driving down so I will have transport as well. I go to the SD area on biz fairly regular...have to think about where to stay. Anaheim for 2 nights makes sense, I may drive home after LA. We can move this convo to FB...

Love the DL playlist :D although you will not be seeing me on all those rides...:$:vomit:

Hey, love the Disneyland plan, at least with a bunch of you guys. :D I have an annual pass, and tend to get annoyed with all the peoples and lines, but should be fun this way. Jungle Cruise is hilarious at night btw, that's a must. Also need to get fast passes fairly early in the day for Space Mt or they will be gone, usually by 12-1ish. I have learned you don't have to use those fast passes in the hour they say they are valid - as long as you come after the first time they are valid they will accept them. Don't know if that matters to anyone. :$ I am kinda Disney dorky.

Also, so is the plan to only go to Disneyland, not California Adventure (get the park-hopper pass). CA Adv is a good place to go during mid day when its rly crowded with the kiddies at Disney plus it has California Screamin which is a great ride. :awesome:

And last - does anyone know when they do the park up for Halloween? That late in Sept it already might be all decorated...

And last - does anyone know when they do the park up for Halloween? That late in Sept it already might be all decorated...

Ooh! I love Halloween Time at Disney. That was the last time I had been there too. Two years ago. I googled it and it says September 25th. So I think we'll miss it by a day! :(

Ugh my friends are suddenly questioning going less than an hour before the tickets go on sale!

UUGHHH!!! :fear:

Arrgh, I hate that, but not as much as when "friends" cancel on you after they say they'll go and you've already bought the tickets. Happened to me with Metric about a month ago (luckily I found someone else last-minute).

Hope things work out, at any rate.

Archived