I just got the image of a ton of us on the barrier during the gig, wearing Disney mouse ears with our Board names stitched on the back! If there is a Disneyland trip, this MUST BE DONE! :D

YES! OH MY GOD! YESYESYESYESY EYSYESYSEYSEySE! :D That totally just made my night! I will do this!

Oww, that is super early, my mom's going to be pissed :LOL:

I wasn't able to get pit tix to KROQ ACX (they were saving those tickets only for giveaways) so I was on the mezz. It was a very small venue (Gibson Amphitheater) and I had a great view, so it was fun, but nobody was standing up :indiff: I was jumping the entire time :LOL:

Haha, yeah, but you don't have to be the first one in line to get barrier. So maybe 8ish is a good time. But that's just personal experience from the NW. I haven't been to see Muse in CA. :$

Aw, I'd be dancing as well. Shouting the lyrics. Making a moron of myself. As usual. :LOL:

Oh my god. :LOL:

We need to hold up a sign that says "TWEET US A PICTURE!" too.

:LOL:

Imagine the barrier full of Museketeers. Haha. Effing awesome. Wait, so we'd do this for the Anaheim gig?

Oh gosh, this is going to be a pain to remember what I was talking about in what thread. :p

Haha, yeah, but you don't have to be the first one in line to get barrier. So maybe 8ish is a good time. But that's just personal experience from the NW. I haven't been to see Muse in CA. :$

Aw, I'd be dancing as well. Shouting the lyrics. Making a moron of myself. As usual. :LOL:

I was thinking of going around 6ish, but now I feel like that's too late :unsure:

I looked like an idiot, but I didn't care :awesome: I even stood up for GL. The only song I sat down for was Starlight :LOL: That was the only song everyone stood up and sang along to because it was the only one they knew :indiff:

If you get to the venue like an hour before they open the doors, you'll end somewhat close to the barrier...I'd say you'd have about 8 or 10 rows of people in front of you. I'm basing this all on my past experience when they played at The Forum like 2 years ago.

If you get to the venue like an hour before they open the doors, you'll end somewhat close to the barrier...I'd say you'd have about 8 or 10 rows of people in front of you. I'm basing this all on my past experience when they played at The Forum like 2 years ago.

I want to be ON the barrier :D so I need to be there as early as I can

I was thinking of going around 6ish, but now I feel like that's too late :unsure:

I looked like an idiot, but I didn't care :awesome: I even stood up for GL. The only song I sat down for was Starlight :LOL: That was the only song everyone stood up and sang along to because it was the only one they knew :indiff:

Ah, no. I think you'll be fine, honestly. I'm just saying that I was there super early because I really had nothing else to do. Besides, got to be first in line. It was pretty sweet. :happy: Having musers there to company you makes the time go by a lot quicker as well. But 6 doesn't sound bad at all.

:LOL: For GL? Haha. Awesome. Why didn't you stand up for Starlight though? Haha. It's still an ok song.

Ah, no. I think you'll be fine, honestly. I'm just saying that I was there super early because I really had nothing else to do. Besides, got to be first in line. It was pretty sweet. :happy: Having musers there to company you makes the time go by a lot quicker as well. But 6 doesn't sound bad at all.

:LOL: For GL? Haha. Awesome. Why didn't you stand up for Starlight though? Haha. It's still an ok song.

I'm going to do my best to be there earlier....

Yeah I was being a cocky Muse fan, since the other people there were basically all noobs :chuckle: I sat down for Starlight because 1) I have always disliked that song, and 2) I needed a break from jumping :LOL:

Imagine the barrier full of Museketeers. Haha. Effing awesome. Wait, so we'd do this for the Anaheim gig?

Oh gosh, this is going to be a pain to remember what I was talking about in what thread. :p

Frankly wearing the mouse ears is really cheesy, but this should be done for lolz.

No worries. For once this is the right convo in the right thread. :LOL:

Hahah. I embarrassed myself when I yelled "TITS" before Starlight began. People looked at me like I was a demon.

Well some of us would likely have to go into the park and pick up the ears before the gig as people seem to be talking about a Disney meet on Friday AFTER the gig. Which reminds me, I would have to renew my annual pass, but I have until September, so plenty of time. I would really love to do that!

Oooh! and for those of you without a lightsaber app, they sell some awesome lightsaber keychains at Disneyland too! :awesome:

Although they are a bit long, I wonder if security would confiscate them, lol!

I'm going to do my best to be there earlier....

Yeah I was being a cocky Muse fan, since the other people there were basically all noobs :chuckle: I sat down for Starlight because 1) I have always disliked that song, and 2) I needed a break from jumping :LOL:

For sure, that's a good way to think! :D

:LOL: I love the noobs. "OMG HYSTERIA" (Turns out to be Undisclosed Desires :stunned:)

Hahah. I embarrassed myself when I yelled "TITS" before Starlight began. People looked at me like I was a demon.

Bahahahahahaahahha :awesome:

When Cage the Elephant was playing and the idiot lead singer was crowd surfing, Liberty and I muttered "drop him" at the same time :LOL:

Frankly wearing the mouse ears is really cheesy, but this should be done for lolz.

:yesey: I agree. I totally feel like doing this now. Haha.

Ok, phew. I'm really losing my mind here. :p

TITLIGHTS! Gosh, people are rude and just don't understand. :phu:

It's ANAHEIM! We gotta REPRESENT!!:LOL:

I used to work at The Mouse House, yet I retained my soul. I still go there for teh lulz!

Oh, and for those of you out-of-towners that are trying to decide between the Staples Center and Honda Center, keep in mind that the Honda Center is less than 2 miles from Disneyland. This means there are thousands of hotel rooms within a short cab hop from the gig location. You will likely find it much easier to find reasonably priced hotel rooms because summer will be over and there will be empty rooms EVERYWHERE!

And did I mention the 24 hour IHOP across the street from the Mouse House? Great for an after gig snack! :LOL:

Archived