damn i cant get tix!!!!! does anyone know the kroq presale password???.. i usually get those emails with passwords for other shows but i havent gotten it for muse yet..wtf!!!!

Haikumarcu is selling 2 tix at face value... ask her.. maybe you can get them from her!!

Scroll up like 3 posts to see the seats/seating chart

I was half-hour late to class thanks to this, but fortunately it's a class where nobody cares if you're late. And yes, I'm typing this in class as we speak. :p

Funny how I was so hell-bent on going to the Staples Center show and am now going to this one instead. It's 45 minutes further for me, but who cares? And after registering for fall classes yesterday, I've found out I have no class on Thursdays! Some things were just meant to be. :)

No I think that's section 220 seats. Not GA floor

Yeah, I kind of figured after I looked at my confirmation email. :$ I feel really really really.....not bright. :LOL: Ok, so if anyone is interested I'm up for either swapping or selling this ticket for GA or $75. Already posted in Musebay.

I've never been to Honda Center. For those who've been there, does section 210 have good viewing?

Looking at the floor plan for seating, you're almost right off to the side of them, but not so far over that you're seeing just the side of their heads. So I'd say pretty good.

EDIT: Take a look:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/09004493DAC09874?artistid=1400322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

I was half-hour late to class thanks to this, but fortunately it's a class where nobody cares if you're late. And yes, I'm typing this in class as we speak. :p

Funny how I was so hell-bent on going to the Staples Center show and am now going to this one instead. It's 45 minutes further for me, but who cares? And after registering for fall classes yesterday, I've found out I have no class on Thursdays! Some things were just meant to be. :)

That's good

very good according to my seating map!

Looking at the floor plan for seating, you're almost right off to the side of them, but not so far over that you're seeing just the side of their heads. So I'd say pretty good.

Thanks guys! It took me 2 hours to score this. Good luck to everyone...

I'm so excited I was able to get tickets in this pre-sale, I've never been successful at that before. Missed the 10:00AM one, but got them at 10:40 after refreshing for 20 minutes straight. However, I've got somewhat of a dilemma now...

I snatched up 4 GA tickets (the ones it gave me, wasn't going to argue), but I'm pretty sure I'd be more comfortable with assigned seats so I don't have to force my friends, who aren't huge Muse fans like me, to wait in line all day for a good floor spot. If anyone has 4 good seats next to each other, I'm looking for a swap. If you're interested, go ahead and check out my post in Musebay!

I'm honestly not too upset, if nobody ends up wanting to trade I'll just compromise and make them wait with me for a couple hours before the show instead of arriving before noon or something crazy.

I'll match your MUSE license plate and raise you 3 autographs!

P1010141.jpg

:D

Nice! :D

I ordered the plates MUSEFAN, but didn't pick them up in time from the DMV then they got sent back. Don't know if it's still available...

ooooh, I want to do that with my plates! Was wondering if I will have a problem getting them thru the metal detector?!

Awesome that they autographed it!

Archived