I've seen that interview. I think he meant that in a good way, especially in terms of the weather...?

Yeah. I'm sure he didn't mean it in a way like "We've got nothing better to do. We don't really give a shit about Australia, it's just gonna make some people happy, and it's easy enough for us." :shifty:

Yeah. I'm sure he didn't mean it in a way like "We've got nothing better to do. We don't really give a shit about Australia, it's just gonna make some people happy, and it's easy enough for us." :shifty:

Don't worry, in that BBC interview a few days ago, Chris said they were coming to Australia after the North American fall leg! Then Asia, afterward.

Imagine how the South American fans must feel! They'll probably head there after Asia.

Don't worry, in that BBC interview a few days ago, Chris said they were coming to Australia after the North American fall leg! Then Asia, afterward.

Imagine how the South American fans must feel! They'll probably head there after Asia.

Chris? An interview? :eek:

Well, that's good news, anyway! :D:D:D

At an interview after the BDO Matt said they only came to Australia because it's piss easy. :(

I think they like it here because it's so laid back and relaxed. I really do think they genuinely enjoy touring here.

just wish they'd do it more often

I just listened to the interview you're talking about. OMG. It was practically a certainty that they were touring here at the end of the year anyway, but its still such a good feeling to hear it straight from Chris.

So excited!! :D:D

Why does no-one ever mention New Zealand? We do exist, you know :phu::p

Sorry, when I talk about Oz Tour, I really mean NZ as well - that goes without saying. :D I have friend in NZ who is really anxious to know the dates as well. Do you think you will come over for any of the Oz dates?

This. Michael Buble announced his dates and they're for FEB 2011 :stunned: BUT alas his tickets come out on the 28th of May.. and if Muse don't release the dates sooner than that, some of my saved Muse money is going to be used on Buble. :(

Metallica are touring in November and there tickets are on sale now! You'd think Muse is "big enough" a band to have announced there tour too!

Matt, look down at your feet and remember australia!

Good one Lisa! Sorry I have not had time to post in MySpace Interview thread - but you guys did Muse fans proud and you especially did the Aussies proud Lisa! How you all managed to stay so cool I would never know! And if I knew I was going to meet them I think the hardest thing would be deciding what to get for pressies - you did really well! They better wear their socks when they tour!

I had a dream last night that Muse not only announced their Australia tour, but TOWNSVILLE was included! It was so real, I went on the website and ordered my tickets and everything. I woke up at 5am feeling soooooo happy, but then I realised t'was but a dream. :$

Please hurry Muse I can hardly go another day without an announcement (but you definitely don't have to come to Townsville ;)) Though you totally can.

More Muse dreams - good Karma - good positive thinking - keep it coming guys!

I'm sad, I've never seen Muse live before yet I'm completely obsessed. Every day I get home and pick up my guitar and go nuts to playing anything Muse I feel like playing. I really love their Showbiz and OoS stuff, especially live. IMO that era beats H.A.A.R.P (don't get me wrong I LOVE HAARP) but Hullabaloo and the shit round then just had so much WILD and RAW energy, everyone just goes fuking insane.

Anyways, I watched the stream of the american concert they did or whatever recently that was on Myspace and seriously I actually got bored watching Muse, I was very sad.

The fact is that the Resistance tour bores me to tears :( Instead of RAW energy and them just going nuts to their music, they have to dress like glam rockers and play all this sort of electronicy (SP? :) ) stuff, there's barely any awesome riffage anymore.

Anyways I just had to have a /rant somewhere to people that might understand (my friends just don't get it)

On that note if Muse announced an Oz tour I'd still be the first one to get tickets but what I wouldn't give for Muse to just do an OoS and Showbiz tour. I would jizz sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

Totally understandable - I think they're very lack lustre in that Seattle gig. But I think we will get high energy gigs in Australia - not like the early days of course, but I think Muse has a soft spot for Australia, they love playing here, and the 3 times I've seen them they were absolutely fantastic and awesome live - the songs sound so much better - even The Resistance songs - you will love them! I have a recording of the 17/111/07 Concert at Sydney and I think it is 10 times better than the HAARP Concerts - much more raw, and we got Fury, RBS and CE - Matt said in an interview they had read in forums that Australian fans wanted older songs so that's what we got. And they were fantastic at BDO too! But I wanna see some more guitar smashing!

Please no Neutron Star Collison on the Oz/NZ Tour Setlist!

On the .mu home page it says Muse are playing Austin City Limits. I read as far as Aust- and my heart jumped! Oigh, the suspense is killing me.

Totally understandable - I think they're very lack lustre in that Seattle gig. But I think we will get high energy gigs in Australia - not like the early days of course, but I think Muse has a soft spot for Australia, they love playing here, and the 3 times I've seen them they were absolutely fantastic and awesome live - the songs sound so much better - even The Resistance songs - you will love them! I have a recording of the 17/111/07 Concert at Sydney and I think it is 10 times better than the HAARP Concerts - much more raw, and we got Fury, RBS and CE - Matt said in an interview they had read in forums that Australian fans wanted older songs so that's what we got. And they were fantastic at BDO too! But I wanna see some more guitar smashing!

Please no Neutron Star Collison on the Oz/NZ Tour Setlist!

I too thought they were a bit dull - not so much the music, but the performance/setlist. It was still pretty awesome though. I think it is really good for us that they did the setlist polls for Europe because they will dig up some of their older stuff, (hopefully) realise how awesome it would be to have in the setlist and keep them in there when they tour Aus/NZ :awesome:! I really hope they rediscover the awesomeness of CE, City of Delusion, Fury, Hoodoo, Endlessly, Megalomania, Bliss, Micro Cuts...

On a side note, does anyone on facebook know what happened to that Muse-The Resistance group? It used to be the best one, but now it is no more.

Better not come to perth in early january coz ill be in bali. any date in december and ill be happy :)

I think Chris said they will be ending the year in Australia, so you should be safe :) Lucky you for getting Muse and Bali within only a couple of months!

Sorry, when I talk about Oz Tour, I really mean NZ as well - that goes without saying. :D I have friend in NZ who is really anxious to know the dates as well. Do you think you will come over for any of the Oz dates?

As awesome as that would be, sadly, there's no way I could get over there because it's during exam time :( I'll probably even struggle to get to the NZ date if the rumoured dates are true :supersad:

On the .mu home page it says Muse are playing Austin City Limits. I read as far as Aust- and my heart jumped! Oigh, the suspense is killing me.

I too thought they were a bit dull - not so much the music, but the performance/setlist. It was still pretty awesome though. I think it is really good for us that they did the setlist polls for Europe because they will dig up some of their older stuff, (hopefully) realise how awesome it would be to have in the setlist and keep them in there when they tour Aus/NZ :awesome:! I really hope they rediscover the awesomeness of CE, City of Delusion, Fury, Hoodoo, Endlessly, Megalomania, Bliss, Micro Cuts...

On a side note, does anyone on facebook know what happened to that Muse-The Resistance group? It used to be the best one, but now it is no more.

Yes, my heart jumped when I got the tweet about it! I tweeted back and said "You got the AUST right - what about RALIA?" :LOL:

I hope they do the "Choose the setlist" and "Programme Contributions" for us!

As awesome as that would be, sadly, there's no way I could get over there because it's during exam time :( I'll probably even struggle to get to the NZ date if the rumoured dates are true :supersad:

:( I hope they announce it soon - we all need to make plans!

So, still no dates huh.

Righty o, then.

:stunned:

:mad:

capinaremos.com_wp-content_uploads_2009_04_fuuuuuu.jpg

And the worst part is that they've acknowledged they have dates planned and everything, it's probably the rumoured dates, but no they just have to make it as painful for all of us as possible..

:LOL: This is making me so bitter

And the worst part is that they've acknowledged they have dates planned and everything, it's probably the rumoured dates, but no they just have to make it as painful for all of us as possible..

:LOL:This is making me so bitter

+1 :LOL:

Even just a tweet saying, 'Aus tour in November' - I'LL BE CONTENT WITH THAT. :LOL:

Archived