:LOL: Good work. We can't have them thinking we don't care or they won't come :supersad:

I don't really think they take much notice anyway:supersad: or maybe they do and they're all sitting around drinking beer and reading this thread and laughing about us:ninja:

Who thinks the dates should be announced on Tuesday?

I do:awesome:

I don't really think they take much notice anyway:supersad: or maybe they do and they're all sitting around drinking beer and reading this thread and laughing about us:ninja:

Who thinks the dates should be announced on Tuesday?

I do:awesome:

Why Tuesday? Am I missing something?

Any date would bode well for me at this point :LOL:

I've decided Michael Buble's show is a no-go for me, considering I want to make it to as many Muse concerts as humanly possible this year :LOL: Priorities are straight? I THINK SO.

I've decided Michael Buble's show is a no-go for me, considering I want to make it to as many Muse concerts as humanly possible this year :LOL: Priorities are straight? I THINK SO.

:yesey: A wise choice. Although they are my favourite band, I sort of can't justify going to multiple concerts though. Unless I was a millionaire.

Why Tuesday? Am I missing something?

because it's my birthday then:p

Any date that's soon, but I think we know that won't happen:rolleyes:

Didn't you meet him or something? I swear I've seen a photo of you two..

Any date that's soon, but I think we know that won't happen:rolleyes:

Didn't you meet him or something? I swear I've seen a photo of you two..

That'd be a sweet b'day present! :LOL:

I feel another month rolling on in agony :facepalm:

Yeah I did, you prob saw on my facebook :LOL: I'd rather pay zero and kiss him on the cheek again than pay $150, THAT'S RIGHT, $150- for seated floor tickets to a show that doesn't have lasers and ufo's. :LOL:

:yesey: A wise choice. Although they are my favourite band, I sort of can't justify going to multiple concerts though. Unless I was a millionaire.

Wise indeed :rolleyes: I at LEAST want to make it to both (if there are two) shows in Melb.. I don't want to watch some fan video from a night I wasn't there and missed something epic :LOL: I think the only thing pushing me to multiple shows is that I'm uncertain on when they'd return.. and that doesn't sit well with me :LOL:

That'd be a sweet b'day present! :LOL:

I feel another month rolling on in agony :facepalm:

Yeah I did, you prob saw on my facebook :LOL: I'd rather pay zero and kiss him on the cheek again than pay $150, THAT'S RIGHT, $150- for seated floor tickets to a show that doesn't have lasers and ufo's. :LOL:

Wise indeed :rolleyes: I at LEAST want to make it to both (if there are two) shows in Melb.. I don't want to watch some fan video from a night I wasn't there and missed something epic :LOL: I think the only thing pushing me to multiple shows is that I'm uncertain on when they'd return.. and that doesn't sit well with me :LOL:

It would be:happy:

At least:facepalm:

:eek: Shit. I hope we don't have to pay that much for Muse:chuckle::erm:

:LOL: yep it's all for the lasers and ufos:yesey::cool:

It would be:happy:

At least:facepalm:

:eek: Shit. I hope we don't have to pay that much for Muse:chuckle::erm:

:LOL: yep it's all for the lasers and ufos:yesey::cool:

For Muse I could totally understand where the price of a $150 ticket would come from.. lasers, sets etc. But Buble's show consists of a live band and a simple stage. I can't cough up $150 knowing that it's going to be like that :LOL:

For Muse I could totally understand where the price of a $150 ticket would come from.. lasers, sets etc. But Buble's show consists of a live band and a simple stage. I can't cough up $150 knowing that it's going to be like that :LOL:

aww sounds nice though, but fair enough

I think the announcement will be in by the end of the month if they are to play by the current dates. As long as I can get tickets to as many nights as possible, I'm happy.

I have a slight feeling the dates might look a bit different to the first rumour.

aww sounds nice though, but fair enough

So, I woke up this morning with second thoughts again. :LOL:

I think the announcement will be in by the end of the month if they are to play by the current dates. As long as I can get tickets to as many nights as possible, I'm happy.

+1 :yesey:

Nah, I meant TIRO and Newborn.

A good setlist that would be doable.

We Are the Universe

1. Uprising

2. Hysteria

3. Map of the Problematique

4. Newborn

5. Helsinki Jam + Undisclosed Desires

6. United States of Eurasia

7. Space Dementia

8. Apocalypse Please

9. Micro Cuts

10. MK Ultra

11. Resistance

12. Starlight

13. Time is Running Out

14. Unnatural Selection

15. Blackout

16. Overture

17. Stockholm Syndrome

18. Knights of Cydonia

Nah, I meant TIRO and Newborn.

A good setlist that would be doable.

We Are the Universe

1. Uprising

2. Hysteria

3. Map of the Problematique

4. Newborn

5. Helsinki Jam + Undisclosed Desires

6. United States of Eurasia

7. Space Dementia

8. Apocalypse Please

9. Micro Cuts

10. MK Ultra

11. Resistance

12. Starlight

13. Time is Running Out

14. Unnatural Selection

15. Blackout

16. Overture

17. Stockholm Syndrome

18. Knights of Cydonia

I would be totally stoked with that setlist. Although Hoodoo must be played...

Archived