Yeah I don't think that would affect our shows in (possibly) late November. They only cancelled the early October shows right?

Early November I think

Regrettably, the Kansas City show on November 2nd and the St. Louis show on November 3rd will no longer be taking place.

I'm kind of worried

I totally can't believe I am saying this, but we should totally chill. Don't get me wrong, I would be heartbroken if they don't end up coming until later than we had hoped but let's hope it doesn't come to that but at least Chris scores another baby. I find it hard to think of Muse as people too, instead of just my favourite band who keep touring no matter what. It's kind of exemplified with NSC - I thought it was just Twilight shit, but its actually Matt pouring his heart out. Although I really, really, REALLY hope I don't have to, I totally forgive them if they have to push their Aussie tour back.

But please don't guys....

Thus ends my daily rant.

I totally can't believe I am saying this, but we should totally chill. Don't get me wrong, I would be heartbroken if they don't end up coming until later than we had hoped but let's hope it doesn't come to that but at least Chris scores another baby. I find it hard to think of Muse as people too, instead of just my favourite band who keep touring no matter what. It's kind of exemplified with NSC - I thought it was just Twilight shit, but its actually Matt pouring his heart out. Although I really, really, REALLY hope I don't have to, I totally forgive them if they have to push their Aussie tour back.

But please don't guys....

Thus ends my daily rant.

:yesey:

It's a new life everyone :chuckle:

What even gave you guys the idea that they're not coming here?

URGH THIS NEWS IS OVERWHELMING ME. *Shakes more violently*

Never said that. They (may) just have to rearrange their touring plans a bit. Maybe Chris should bring baby the fifth to Oz with him to spend time with him/her AND us!

Nice girl, but eh...LET'S CHANGE THE SUBJECT. Please.

What songs are you gonna vote for, for the setlist? I'm gonna vote for CE (Duh..), Showbiz, and...Not sure on the last one. Any thoughts?

Is there any way to put a poll into an existing thread? I want to make our own setlist poll :happy: (although you'd only be able to vote for one song D: )

Archived