Love you too :awesome:

Really, that comment was so harsh :LOL:

sounds effective :LOL:

But soon you will see, that it's THE ONLY WAY THAT MUSE WILL HURRY UP AND ANNOUCE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATES, ANNOUNCE THE DATES, ANNOUNCE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY-EEEAYYYY-EAAAAYYY-EEEEAAAATES OF...

*doo doo doo*

AustraLIAN tour, LIAN tour, LIAN tour, LIAN... AustraLIAN tour, LIAN tour, LIAN tour, LIAN... AustraLIAN tour, LIAN tour, LIAN tour, LIAN... AustraLIAN tour, LIAN tour, LIAN tour, LIAN...

:LOL:

I need to get out more often.

But soon you will see, that it's THE ONLY WAY THAT MUSE WILL HURRY UP AND ANNOUCE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATES, ANNOUNCE THE DATES, ANNOUNCE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY-EEEAYYYY-EAAAAYYY-EEEEAAAATES OF...

*doo doo doo*

AustraLIAN tour, LIAN tour, LIAN tour, LIAN... AustraLIAN tour, LIAN tour, LIAN tour, LIAN... AustraLIAN tour, LIAN tour, LIAN tour, LIAN... AustraLIAN tour, LIAN tour, LIAN tour, LIAN...

I think that should be recorded :LOL:

And who needs to get out when you can parody USOE lyrics into a whinge about tour dates?

Srsly

Really, that comment was so harsh :LOL:

*doo doo doo*

This is win! :LOL:

:eyebrows:

Oh, it's not rape if both parties want it...

:chuckle:

I think that should be recorded :LOL:

And who needs to get out when you can parody USOE lyrics into a whinge about tour dates?

Srsly

I had to play USoE and sing those lyrics :LOL:

If Muse announce the dates in the next three days, I'm a little screwed... I'm doing no internet for 40 hours this weekend :eek::'(

...Who the fuck.

I'm just calling you an immature, over defensive, lovable little shit, that's all.

/no.just no.

I don't even understand this, but now you're just being plain mean. :(

This is win! :LOL:

Oh, Liz, who needs Muse dates when we have each other?!

I had to play USoE and sing those lyrics :LOL:

If Muse announce the dates in the next three days, I'm a little screwed... I'm doing no internet for 40 hours this weekend :eek::'(

:LOL: Well done, it was

Dw I don't think they will.. but if they did you would probably have to be the most unlucky person.. :LOL:

My friend said she's going to masturbate while reading the tour confirmation email when she gets it. :shifty:

...your friend is a little odd. :p

I'm probably going to go absolutely insane and start air guitaring like crazy and hitting ridiculously high notes as I sing, as I do when I get excited :facepalm:

I'm 6'2", and I can hit notes that Matt Bellamy can hit :LOL:

That's what I'm talking about.

Sorry, Douchey. I'm just bored. And I'm running low on thinking-juice.

Our hearts will now never combine like a neutron star collision :'(

:LOL: Well done, it was

Dw I don't think they will.. but if they did you would probably have to be the most unlucky person.. :LOL:

Meh, I will have my ways of knowing... :shifty: I has contacts! All I need to know is that they've announced dates, I have the money ready :p

My friend said she's going to masturbate while reading the tour confirmation email when she gets it. :shifty:

That's what I'm talking about.

Sorry, Douchey. I'm just bored. And I'm running low on thinking-juice.

If that isn't love, I don't know what is :chuckle:

:LOL: I might cry from shock when they're announced.

Maybe.

Archived