No. She's, er, not a Muser. She just likes listening to Muse because it reminds her of me. It makes me uncomfortable. To make matters worse, I have to take her to the concert :(

I'd take that chance if I were you, but I'm easy.

Probably not getting the full story, guessing you aren't into her?

Muscle Museum. Please oh please bring it back.

Realistically, I would hope to see Bliss played. They might pull one or two oddities out of the bag for the tour here. I can hope so.

Everyone's going to vote for Bliss. It's the second most voted for, for most of the polls, behind CE, and in front of Showbiz. Which is great :D

I'm gonna go MM. It would be fun :)

I'll sing to Guiding Light, because I actually genuinely don't mind the song. Feeling Good, I'll moan, but I'll probably end up singing along. NSC, I refuse to sing. :phu:

NSC is nice and loud, so I wouldnt mind singing that, well, shouting it

I'll sing to Guiding Light, because I actually genuinely don't mind the song. Feeling Good, I'll moan, but I'll probably end up singing along. NSC, I refuse to sing. :phu:

:chuckle: I think eventually they'll let go of FG, and I like Guiding Light and will enjoy screaming the lyrics and doing some bad air drumming :LOL:

NSC, I think will be good live maybe. And the line about snowflakes in an ocean makes me laugh, everytime

Hopefully they'll be kind to Aussie audiences and play the best stuff. And Micro Cuts ftw!

Micro Cuts isn't their best stuff? :eek:

If it's like 2007, crazy ladeh on ecstacy at the front will be screaming out NSC. (as opposed to SMBH)

If only they could see this thread and know how dangerous we are getting..

:ninja:

:shifty::ninja:

Seriously.

I'd love for NSC to be played :awesome: It seems like one of those songs that can be translated well live- audience shouting with that chorus would be one of a kind. :LOL:

http://muse.mu/news/article/668/changes-to-us-tour-dates/

Congratulations to Chris, Kelly and the family on Wolstenholme baby number 5! I feel bad for all the haarping on about announcing the Australian tour now! Maybe we should all calm down a bit.....don't know if baby's arrival will affect when they tour here or not? You couldn't blame Chris if he didn't want to take off soon after baby 5 was born.

http://muse.mu/news/article/668/changes-to-us-tour-dates/

Congratulations to Chris, Kelly and the family on Wolstenholme baby number 5! I feel bad for all the haarping on about announcing the Australian tour now! Maybe we should all calm down a bit.....don't know if baby's arrival will affect when they tour here or not? You couldn't blame Chris if he didn't want to take off soon after baby 5 was born.

I dont think it'll affect us, only US.

us and US fail

Archived