I've got no idea how tall I am in feet and inches. I'm 157cm, I think. Will I be able to breathe?

Umm, not really? :LOL:

I mean it really depends on the crowd, if there's a lot of moshing involved that's when it gets hard to breathe but usually after 5-6 songs the crowd starts to calm down a bit.

Umm, not really? :LOL:

I mean it really depends on the crowd, if there's a lot of moshing involved that's when it gets hard to breathe but usually after 5-6 songs the crowd starts to calm down a bit.

Will I be able to mosh for longer if I have a couple of Red Bulls before the show? :LOL: I better not, I'll piss myself.

Will I be able to mosh for longer if I have a couple of Red Bulls before the show? :LOL: I better not, I'll piss myself.

Haha, whatever you do don't drink too much before the show! Actually don't eat too much either. Every time I go to Acer someone in the GA ends up :vomit: which is really gross 'cause there are always idiots who try to push everyone into it. :noey:

I'm most worried about having to pee, I dont want to wait all day and then it hits me mid-mosh

Oh, don't worry, I didn't pee for about 8 hours at the BDO (and I had about 3 litres of water too)... You'll be busting before Muse starts, but as soon as they start, BAM, you forget the fact your bladder is exploding :awesome:

Oh, don't worry, I didn't pee for about 8 hours at the BDO (and I had about 3 litres of water too)... You'll be busting before Muse starts, but as soon as they start, BAM, you forget the fact your bladder is exploding :awesome:

Yeah same @ BDO, but I was sweating an awful lot. It was the hottest day of the year. And I've been practising not peeing too. On second thoughts that may be bad for me...

Is it a good idea to drink heaps the day before, and go to the toilet as much as you can before you leave for the concert- And then, go right before you get let in? Sounds like a plan to me :LOL:

Haha, maybe... I don't usually pay attention to how much water I drink before the show but I definitely go to the bathroom before the first gate/door opens. :)

The only thing that really worries me during at a gig is how to get some water during the show. Of all the gigs I've been to, Acer never allows people to bring bottles into the GA, even if it hasn't been opened before and if you're not in the first 3 rows there's no way the security can get the water to you. :indiff:

Also, that video had nothing about the tour :supersad:

the girl who interviewed them posted in the stalker watch thread

OK, guys, you're going to be a bit disappointed with the lack of info I really have...

As they didn't put it in the MySpace video, I'll tell you what Matt and Dom told me. It kinda went like this:

When are you coming back to Australia?

Matt: We're coming back in December-

Me: Really?!

Matt: oh, we hadn't announced that yet?

Me: No, well, it was just rumours that you were coming back at the end of the year...

Matt: yeah, we'll be back and we're bringing the whole set you'll see tonight down.

Me: oh cool, can't wait! Can't wait for tonight as well!

So, yeah I didn't manage to get any exact dates, though I doubt they would have known. I also wouldn't rule out those rumoured Nov dates are untrue... But yeah, sorry that was it.

:awesome:

Yeah same @ BDO, but I was sweating an awful lot. It was the hottest day of the year. And I've been practising not peeing too. On second thoughts that may be bad for me...

Oh, I was sweating a lot too, but once Muse had finished, my bladder was like, "ohai, you now have to control me!" :eek:

My legs were too tired to run up the stairs to get to the toilets fast :LOL::( I made it, but God, it hurt :chuckle:

If you're going with someone, I'm sure there'll be toilets around. Just let them hold your place, pee, and return! :awesome:

Oh, I was sweating a lot too, but once Muse had finished, my bladder was like, "ohai, you now have to control me!" :eek:

My legs were too tired to run up the stairs to get to the toilets fast :LOL::( I made it, but God, it hurt :chuckle:

If you're going with someone, I'm sure there'll be toilets around. Just let them hold your place, pee, and return! :awesome:

Nice plan! Yes, bladder was on bursting point at the end, but there were fireworks too, so I waited extra long.

My sister and I went to BDO and I made her wait with me at the barrier for Muse from the time Eskimo Joe was on stage. By the time Muse left the stage she was in pain from needing to go to the toilet and yet the second the fireworks started she decided to wait until they had finished to go to the bathroom. :facepalm::LOL:

My sister and I went to BDO and I made her wait with me at the barrier for Muse from the time Eskimo Joe was on stage. By the time Muse left the stage she was in pain from needing to go to the toilet and yet the second the fireworks started she decided to wait until they had finished to go to the bathroom. :facepalm::LOL:

That's like the same as me,

after Dizzee: I gotta pee

after Mars Volta: Just a few more hours!

after first fireworks: Okay, lets get outta the D. WHAT!? MORE!? :awesome:

after second fireworks: I'm going to explooooode!

Come Lily Allen (which was 7-ish), I was absolutely fucking dying to go, and seeing I'm a guy and was close enough to the front, I was almost tempted to piss in my bottle and quickly biff it out the front :shifty:

I thought that was absolutely disgusting though, and I didn't consider doing that for the rest of the night :p

Why oh why did the aussie in the myspace interviews not ask for tour dates.:stunned:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??

Actually she did ask about tour dates it was cut out by the myspace people though because nothing is official and it's quite possible Matt was just talking out of his arse with his answer, which was they'll be back in December.

Actually she did ask about tour dates it was cut out by the myspace people though because nothing is official and it's quite possible Matt was just talking out of his arse with his answer, which was they'll be back in December.

:yesey: I'm thinking an announcement soon though.

I've got no idea how tall I am in feet and inches. I'm 157cm, I think. Will I be able to breathe?

I seriously think you won't know until you're there. It all depends on the crowd. And if things get too hectic you can always get out. But no point stressing about it yet, I don't think it will be too unbearable for anyone though.

Well I hope not anyway

This is amazing news. Next few days please! :musesign:

Whence comes this rumor?

right here *points down*

OK, guys, you're going to be a bit disappointed with the lack of info I really have...

As they didn't put it in the MySpace video, I'll tell you what Matt and Dom told me. It kinda went like this:

When are you coming back to Australia?

Matt: We're coming back in December-

Me: Really?!

Matt: oh, we hadn't announced that yet?

Me: No, well, it was just rumours that you were coming back at the end of the year...

Matt: yeah, we'll be back and we're bringing the whole set you'll see tonight down.

Me: oh cool, can't wait! Can't wait for tonight as well!

So, yeah I didn't manage to get any exact dates, though I doubt they would have known. I also wouldn't rule out those rumoured Nov dates are untrue... But yeah, sorry that was it.

Archived