Do you need Bliss back in the setlists?  

326 members have voted

1. 1. Do you need Bliss back in the setlists?

• Yes, please...
    • No, thanks.

Not me, but i'm not too fussed if it returned to be honest. I'd prefer Muse to mix the setlist up at every single gig, but I doubt that'll happen either. ACDC said recently, in response to a fan petition, that they can't just swap songs on tour because its not a simple case of the band having to rehearse other tracks. There's a whole load of people involved in the stage production who would have to change everything too and apparently it can't be done overnight. That and ACDC said something along the lines of "While you guys can choose to listen to your favourite ACDC songs whenever you like, when we tour, we have to listen to these songs every other night and sometimes there are songs you just get sick of playing."

I also no. Doesn't matter to me, put something different in there, we have 7 years of Bliss constantly and Muse have a lot of great live songs they could draw from, including many songs that have never been given a chance live.

Aww as I said in PMs about this, I quite like Bliss. I miss it. I wish they'd to the mega-extended version they used to do again. Not every gig, but every once in a while. It was a nice song to end on I think.

Aww as I said in PMs about this, I quite like Bliss. I miss it. I wish they'd to the mega-extended version they used to do again. Not every gig, but every once in a while. It was a nice song to end on I think.

It did seem like a really good song to close on. I've only seen it mid set (short) and as an opener (long but didn't really come off too well at the start).

I'd like to see it back, possibly not every gig so then when it is played it still has that 'special' feeling about it

I would love to actually see Muse open a show with Bliss - the extended version which has been mentioned previously on here. Perhaps not at every show though as gems such as Newborn have become tiring due to overplay.

It was just weird having Bliss as an opener, it felt like the end of the gig, but it was at the start! :LOL:

It was just weird having Bliss as an opener, it felt like the end of the gig, but it was at the start! :LOL:

You have had it as an opener? Where was this please?

I think it's a song which people go crazy too which I think always works best for an opener. This is why Uprising as an opener is an absolute fail...

You have had it as an opener? Where was this please?

I think it's a song which people go crazy too which I think always works best for an opener. This is why Uprising as an opener is an absolute fail...

V Festival 2004

I think that by having Bliss as a rarity makes it better,because the time it is played,it's like a special treat to the crowd and it doesn't lose it's energy by being overplayed.However I would like to be played more often,maybe play it every two or three gigs,rotating it with another rarity.

Amazing song, I'd LOVE to see it return, but I'm too cynical - I don't see a poll like this doing anything to get it played :(. Muse are adamant to play the exact same set every flippin night these days! If anyone can knock some sense into them and we get it played, it would be amazing! Obvs not every night, but every once in a while at least. If they don't play it at some stadium shows, I'll be pissed, lol.

Archived