Do you need Bliss back in the setlists?  

326 members have voted

1. 1. Do you need Bliss back in the setlists?

• Yes, please...
    • No, thanks.

I don't really care for petitioning in regards to any ONE song, though I did vote yes because I adore Bliss and would kill to hear it live. Frankly, I just want some freakin' rotation. I am not impressed at how uniform their shows have been on this tour. Yes, I understand it is the Resistance tour but that doesn't mean every show has to be the same, less or plus MK Ultra (and I did not get it at either show I went to). Someone should make a sign and really chant for a different song at an upcoming show. See if they pay it any mind. I doubt if they will, but it's worth a shot!

I don't really care for petitioning in regards to any ONE song, though I did vote yes because I adore Bliss and would kill to hear it live. Frankly, I just want some freakin' rotation. I am not impressed at how uniform their shows have been on this tour. Yes, I understand it is the Resistance tour but that doesn't mean every show has to be the same, less or plus MK Ultra (and I did not get it at either show I went to). Someone should make a sign and really chant for a different song at an upcoming show. See if they pay it any mind. I doubt if they will, but it's worth a shot!

I made a sign for them to play Bliss. They didn't even look. at it even though I was like 5 feet away from Matt. :(

The poll speaks for itself.

It is strongly requested by the fans.

Well thats one way of looking at it. You could also look at the amount of people who've paid to see them live on the current tour and compare that to the 196 people who voted for it in this poll. That's an incredibly small amount of people who want it back.

Well thats one way of looking at it. You could also look at the amount of people who've paid to see them live on the current tour and compare that to the 196 people who voted for it in this poll. That's an incredibly small amount of people who want it back.

But how many people are on the forum? Ask people if they want more old songs in the setlists and they will answer "for sure, resistance tour is bullshit, they have never changed setlists" I won't go to the gigs because they will play many songs i don't want to hear (starlight, uprising, resistance, Guiding Light, Map of the problematique) and i get bored of the new muse ! i don't like the way they are thinking ! They become the new U2, more money and that's all, that's so sad :'(

But how many people are on the forum? Ask people if they want more old songs in the setlists and they will answer "for sure, resistance tour is bullshit, they have never changed setlists" I won't go to the gigs because they will play many songs i don't want to hear (starlight, uprising, resistance, Guiding Light, Map of the problematique) and i get bored of the new muse ! i don't like the way they are thinking ! They become the new U2, more money and that's all, that's so sad :'(

People will still go to their gigs, even when the next tour's setlist is devoid of anything that made Muse popular in the first place and is even more generic than this one. It just maybe won't be many of their orginal fanbase there, more lifeless crowds only knowing 4 or 5 songs.

Depends really how Muse want to be, a huge stadium rock band playing huge theatrical shows to a very mainstream audience or going back to playing 'gigs' to music lovers with a more balanced setlist.

I think they'll end up doing the former.

Even though I was expecting it, I was pretty disappointed when they didn't play Bliss at the Fort Worth gig. It's such a great song, they need to put it back in rotation. Replace Guiding Light, or switch it around once in a while with one of the older songs. I wouldn't want them to play it at every show, but more shows would be nice!

Hell, if they wanted to switch it out with New Born or Feeling Good once in a while, I'd be perfectly fine with that. Bliss is just too good not to be played at more gigs.

maybe it is just a case...;)

Edmonton Rexall Place 29.03.2010

1. Uprising

2. Resistance

3. New Born + Headup riff

4. Supermassive Black Hole

5. Interlude + People of the Sun intro + Hysteria + Back in Black riff

6. Bliss (extended)

7. Nishe

8. United States of Eurasia

9. Ruled By Secrecy

10. Helsinki Jam

11. Undisclosed Desires

12. Starlight

13. Unnatural Selection

14. Burning Bridges + Time Is Running Out

15. Plug In Baby

Encore

16. Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

17. Stockholm Syndrome

18. Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

maybe it is just a case...;)

Edmonton Rexall Place 29.03.2010

1. Uprising

2. Resistance

3. New Born + Headup riff

4. Supermassive Black Hole

5. Interlude + People of the Sun intro + Hysteria + Back in Black riff

6. Bliss (extended)

7. Nishe

8. United States of Eurasia

9. Ruled By Secrecy

10. Helsinki Jam

11. Undisclosed Desires

12. Starlight

13. Unnatural Selection

14. Burning Bridges + Time Is Running Out

15. Plug In Baby

Encore

16. Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

17. Stockholm Syndrome

18. Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

Wow. Bliss and Ruled By Secrecy. <3

However. No MK ULTRA?!! :stunned:

Archived