Alysum

when its unplugged up pretty sure its impossible to know haze.. but yeah if its plugged in haha i see your point...

Turn it off before you unplug, simple enough, but the pedal is not drawing any power when nothing is connected to the input, so I guess whoever done the mod needs to unplug their FF when they aren't using it.

why dont you change the battery and see if you can answer your own question...

30642303877_468.jpg

i have modded my fuzz factory with silver knobs and a red active light (cant see it in the picture because it's covered by the switch). my FF used to kill batteries if i left it on, so i had my buddy add a light to it that lets me know if the pedal is on or not.

:O whered u get the knobs from?!

i always unplug my crap and store it so no one breaks it. the big problem i had was my little cousins or friends coming into my room and going "what's this!?" then begin clicking it on and off(I hate that!). also there would be times when i would put everything away and start thinking to myself "did i turn the pedal off" this way i dont have to pull out everything to check. it was free anyway. the knobs were made by the same friend, he owns a jewelry store so he can make custom crap. he made a mold out of the original knobs then filled the mold with silver, BAM! i have my knobs.

i always unplug my crap and store it so no one breaks it. the big problem i had was my little cousins or friends coming into my room and going "what's this!?" then begin clicking it on and off(I hate that!). also there would be times when i would put everything away and start thinking to myself "did i turn the pedal off" this way i dont have to pull out everything to check. it was free anyway. the knobs were made by the same friend, he owns a jewelry store so he can make custom crap. he made a mold out of the original knobs then filled the mold with silver, BAM! i have my knobs.

how much would he charge for some custom nobs? seen has he has the molds and everything.

at this moment my fuzz probe should be on the way to moi :D

found it cheap on ebay

I think my equipment is complete(maybe I should get a decent delay and I should get a different amp, my marshall MG100dfx doesn't give me the sound I want; MGs are great with an old ibanez to play bluesy stuff and you can get a sort of "woody" sound out of it, which sounds great, but it just doesn't fit my playing, but except the amp, my equipment is top ;) )

Guest because
really? ok then...lets get it on!

mp3 plz :D

If I were to play and record myself, and you were to listen to it. It'll be so quick and technically precise you wouldn't hear anything at all. It would be soooo melodic and pleasing you'd just feel a great orgasmic pleasure. :LOL:

If I were to play and record myself, and you were to listen to it. It'll be so quick and technically precise you wouldn't hear anything at all. It would be soooo melodic and pleasing you'd just feel a great orgasmic pleasure. :LOL:

I can hardly await it :happy:

;)

Archived