Alysum

Wow. Great stuff. I`m looking forward to this. One thing though, I think the valves are stock, and the amp is about two years old. Should I get them replaced right away, or try it out first?

No idea. I know nothing about valves

I'm buying a completely new one, although I'm stuck between getting the combo or the head, Orange stacks look amazing, but the combo would be less hassle.

Haze is obessed with the way his kit looks. I think that he may go for the head purely because it looks sooooooo much better.

I'm not obsessed.

I was actually thinking for being able to get a bigger sound get of it, being the only guitarist in my band, its quite important I cut through and I get a fair bit of low end (Palm muting is so sexy through the settings I use)

Guest because
I'm not obsessed.

I was actually thinking for being able to get a bigger sound get of it, being the only guitarist in my band, its quite important I cut through and I get a fair bit of low end (Palm muting is so sexy through the settings I use)

I give girls orgasms with MY palm muting

What do you mean faking it?

i worked out that the FF needs to have these settings...

Gate: 7.00

Compression: 3.00

Drive: 12.00

Stab: 12.00

I used a zoom 606 for the delay, which was Delay on full with some chorus, but any delay should work.

When you want the air rade siren effect, you turn the comp anticlockwise slowly until it reaches about 10.00.

2 things,

where's the best place to buy one? i've tried one out in a shop and it was great, but at £250 i thought i could get a better deal, any ideas?

And also how easy is it to use if it's not built into your guitar, i mean you can't really play with it whn it's on the floor.

Any reply greatful, cheers.

No i disagree with that comment. It all depends on the user whether they need it in their guitar. And dont say they shouldn't have it built in, it's up to them.I built mine in precisely because the stab knob becomes practically useless if the FF is on the floor. How shit will it look if you bend down to mess with it all the time.

Archived