Alysum

Guest because

IF you own a Fuzz Factory,

turn it and your guitar on, with amp. stand close to your PC.

On the Radio fuzz setting, turn the stab 12:00. Wobble your hand over the 1-5 frets without directly touching the strings or neck.

I get this weird theremin thing that comes and goes, whenever and gets really bad when the computer is on. what the hell is doing this?

by the sounds of it you just got it because matt bellamy had one. so yes

nah i got it for the fuzz face sound mainly, its just i couldve got a fuzz face and had hendrix-esque sounds or i could have got a fuzz factory, and have hendrix-esque plus tons of crazy sounds. I know matt hardly uses the FF, he uses it for feedback more than distortion.

Guest because

Matt Bellamy comparisons aside, the Fuzz Factory is one great pedal.

If u want to do live pitchshifting noises BUY a FUZZ PROBE.

Dialing the stab knob mid gig is impossible.

Matt Bellamy comparisons aside, the Fuzz Factory is one great pedal.

If u want to do live pitchshifting noises BUY a FUZZ PROBE.

Dialing the stab knob mid gig is impossible.

I seem to remember someone (I think it was Haze) saying that you can get a stab-knob like effect with the guitar volume control.

Guest because
I seem to remember someone (I think it was Haze) saying that you can get a stab-knob like effect with the guitar volume control.

The pitch shift control with the volumecontol on the guitar is extremly slight...about a half to a whole semi tone at most.

If you have a Whammy and the Fuzz, you can do a bit of pitch shifting, make it seem like a Fuzz Probe.

Guest because
So i remember reading something about the batteries and certain types reacting better to the ff. What would you recomend?

Any type will do, but Zvex says the cheaper one normally work better.

Archived