Alysum

Guest because
God, I want one of those things! Need to try one out first, though.

I went to manchester to visit my brother, and popped into sounds great music to try mine out. I was there for about an hour playin on it! :LOL:

Guest because
They all control the pitch of the feedback apart from Level (I know I don't have one, but it says so on Zvex's website :D)

By level he means volume

Guest because

Does anyone know how to do those fecked up sounding noises at the beginning of the groove?

Any groove or eternally missed settings?

It's time this thread got off its arse... ;)

if you don't mind me saying so, Thats kinda vague.... :stunned:

Yep, OK, drive most be at half (12'o'clock) for Muse, at any time, no idea where Gate is, I presume 7'o'clock, then change the other 2 controls to your preference.

Thats basically all Matt B does with his FF, I have no idea what you lot are doing that you have such problems finding the Eternally Missed sound.

Guest because

Thats basically all Matt B does with his FF, I have no idea what you lot are doing that you have such problems finding the Eternally Missed sound.

Yeah, I thought it would be kinda easy but it's finding the right balance for the compression's bite thats hard. It's either very much like the velcro fuzz type sound or very much not like it at all. It was getting the balace.

I did find a very good CE sound though. It was:

VOL= 10:00/Gate + COMP: completly counter clockwise/

Drive and Stab=completly clockwise

Really brings out the harmonics.

Guest because
Yep, OK, drive most be at half (12'o'clock) for Muse, at any time, no idea where Gate is, I presume 7'o'clock, then change the other 2 controls to your preference.

That one will be for Blackout or The Groove?

Guest because

Blackout and eternally missed are buggers to get.

Blackout more so.

I have a FF an whenever my hand gets close to the strings it sounds as though the stab is lowering. It was fun at first but now it's a pain in the arse. Is it a sign of a dying battery?

Blackout and eternally missed are buggers to get.

Blackout more so.

I have a FF an whenever my hand gets close to the strings it sounds as though the stab is lowering. It was fun at first but now it's a pain in the arse. Is it a sign of a dying battery?

why dont you change the battery and see if you can answer your own question...

30642303877_468.jpg

i have modded my fuzz factory with silver knobs and a red active light (cant see it in the picture because it's covered by the switch). my FF used to kill batteries if i left it on, so i had my buddy add a light to it that lets me know if the pedal is on or not.

Guest because

i've got that sorted already.

It was kinda weird, must'av been something like the temperature, duuno, that problems never come back.

WHAT HAVE U DONE TO YOUR FF?!!

I LIKE IT! PIMP MY RIDE STYLE!

Have u got a tele in the back? :LOL:

Archived