• Headbanging
    • Duck Watching (lunch break)
    • Spider-PE
    • Chemistry
    • Speech
    • Music
    • Fieldtrips
    • other (please specify)

Today in languages, we learnt how to buy one kilo bananas on Zeta with Mister Bellamy, then in food technology, we learnt how to prepare a delicious beer with Mister Wolstenholme. In the afternoon we had a textile lesson with Mister Howard: we learnt how to match a leopard cardigan with pink skinny jeans.

With it being the weekend I got some time off, but Mr Bellamy set me some homework for Groupie Education. I don't really understand the point of it, he's sending us around various vehicle agencies in order to find a tourbus with enough room to fit a shower big enough for several people. Several? I said "but in my house people take a shower one at a time!" He smiled at me and said "we do it different on the road," then winked. :erm:

In Physical Education yesterday we did some fitness through partner work. We each had our instruments and had to practice lifting and having our partner over our shoulder as we ran from one side of the gym to the other. Then we did it in relays, and my partner carried me and I nearly fell off :(

And Performance Studies really annoyed me! We looked at crowd control yesterday and one thing we had to was we had the class as a crowd, then while playing our song on our instrument we had to run into the crowd and maintain playing as much as possible, so I played it above my head to keep it out of the way while they tried to get me, but then this old friend of my thought it would be funny to come along and steal my guitar :mad: They're not a friend anymore!!!

:p

This school week was awesome! I got my progress report in too, and I got lots of good comments from Mr. Bellamy ;). Although, in sewing class, Mr. Howard said that I cause too much injuries towards myself with one needle. I can't help not being good in sewing! :LOL:. Other than that, I'm passing all my classes with A's :)

I was going to go on a school trip tommor to see h.a.r.r.p but saddly I've heard it's been cancled... Somthing about one kid have some delusions and screaming that's he was on fire. Anyone know more bout this?

P.S some if these are so funny. My family I have been giving me strange looks when suddenly burst out laughing!

I wrote a short story :$ so SIT THE FUCK DOWN and read it, if you want :D

Today, I had Language Arts first period.... Matt taught us all how to spell floccinaucinihilipilification, then gave us a popquiz. I failed :supersad: but he was on mushrooms apparently today, so instead of an F, he put a yellow dinosaur on my paper. Yay.

In theater arts class, Chris taught us the art of headbanging. 3 kids got whiplash, and one broke his tooth on his guitar headstock and had to leave the class. It was a very successful lesson, as the mere thought of headbanging like Chris is enough to reduce you to a big puddle of fail.

Then I had Cooking with Matt. He taught us how to make a pasta dinner from scratch, then kill and prepare our own chickens. But one got out of it's cage and he was all like "come back, come back." Next week's lesson will be how to tell a fish from a pwopa fish for our seafood salad :awesome:

In Life Management today, Dom showed us how to properly color coordinate all of our colorful skinnies. After that, we picked out patterns and colors for our end of the year sewing project: custom Converse! :D But we ran out of glitter, so we went on a darring mission to get some off the Glitterati :ninja: We snuck into the Music Suite where Chris was having his headbanging lessons, and grabbed the Glitterati out of the closet. And alarm started going off, so we dove into the back of a crowd of kids in the halls. But Matt spotted us, and started yelling "GET THEM!! FWOM THE BACK, FWOM THE BACK!!!" as 50 or more kids from the Glitterilluminati, a secret society dedicated to worshiping the Glitterati and arch enemies of the Keytar, began to chase us. So we made a run for it.

With the Glitterati, Dom's class ran into Kirky's Tech. Ed. class and started struggling through the cameras and equipment. Sprinting past Morgan's band class, hallucinogenic-filled Matt caught up and snatched his cabasa, mumbling "Gimme your shaker!". He threw it at us, despite Morgan's screams of "IT'S NOT A SHAKER, IT'S A CABASA!!!!", and we thought we were goners, when suddenly....

The Keytar fell from a shelf over our heads, deflecting the cabasa. Laughing like maniacs, we promptly made our way back to Dom's classroom before anything else could go wrong. Taking some glitter from the Glitterati, the bell rang with just seconds to spare. After we finished, Dom looked at us and said "Good job! now SIT THE FUCK DOWN!!!!!"

Day well spent :happy: Next week: World History with Chris - everything that happened Since the 50's

That was epic! If only there was such a school, sounds fun as hell.:LOL::D

• 2 weeks later...

As a lack of real school, I made an attempt at a better one!

At school today I had music with Mr Bellamy. He decided we'd better learn how to mime and effectively insult people at the same time, like he did in italy. So we all switched instruments and played around. He said it was very important that we exaggerated everything we did, or it wouldnt be insulting enough.

Later, I had textiles. Mr Howard was teacing us the importance of having a costume. He said, it makes you cooler. He had the spiderdom outfit, and he asked Mr W in to help explain. Mr B walked passed and frowned, he wasn't allowed in, he didnt have a costume. I made a catwoman one, he said it has to make you look sexy, like his did, and cut big revealling holes in it :eek:

After lunch at the duck pond, I had headbanging with Mr W, He chose stockholm Syndrome for us to learn. It was hard to copy his technique, it gave me a sore neck, but I had a lot of fun.

Last period was speech. Mr Howard taught us how to say g's cooler, you have to emphasise them more, even add another syllable for the g if you have to. Like "goin-guh"

It was a fun day

Aww yay I was wondering when this thread would come back! :awesome: So.. how is everyone? School's been pretty good this term, but now it's the hols and I have to revise a lot for my pwoper exams next term. :( So I may not see as much of you guys. :( Mr Bellamy said he'd give me extra help though :happy:

I voted other in the poll, as I must say the Glitterilluminati is my favourite as I am greatly dedicated to its cause, and protecting it from further harm. :):p

EDIT: and looking at Calliope's signature I just realised I subconsciously stole part of Resistance there ^^ :facepalm:

(:ninja: The Glitterilluminati is very successful atm. We are gaining new followers all the time and now the Glitterati has been secured in a new safe location we haven't had any problems from Mr Bellamy trying to smash it, or the Keytarists or Seattle Manson Crew trying to kidnap it. :D:ninja: )

Today at school, Mr B took us outside to make a gardenn, he said he'd already marked out the area. When we got there, there was nothing there. He looked in confusion, and said "The plot!? I've the lost the plot!" Then he got hysterical and Mr W came down, "Uh-oh he's lost it..." then took him away.

Hey guys!

I got my report card in on Friday. It was pretty good :happy:

I think I'm failing Spider PE though D:

But!

I won't be in on Monday, I put my elbow through a window and got 5 stitches in my arm. And I get off Spider PE next week too. My holidays don't start until next Friday..

Hey guys!

I got my report card in on Friday. It was pretty good :happy:

I think I'm failing Spider PE though D:

But!

I won't be in on Monday, I put my elbow through a window and got 5 stitches in my arm. And I get off Spider PE next week too. My holidays don't start until next Friday..

aww hope your ok.

hey guys!

spring break going well. long time no see, eh?

so, last week was Easter week. we were doing various stuff, including banana eggs and hunting Easter bunnies.

Mr. B was on mushrooms again. all week! i hate it when he does stuff like screaming 'BE A PWOPER STUDENT OR FEEL MY GLITTERATI' it doesn't feel good at all.

Mr. H is as awesome as usual. good teacher. fashion 101 was cool. i won a spider-man costume in a contest. i made a huge sock and mr. B loved it.

Mr. W gave me an A for the essay about Nirvana.

oh, and i made this for my music class.

Picture020.jpg[/img]

a poster about my favorite band :awesome:

hey guys!

so, last week was Easter week. we were doing various stuff, including banana eggs and hunting Easter bunnies.

Mr. B was on mushrooms again. all week! i hate it when he does stuff like screaming 'BE A PWOPER STUDENT OR FEEL MY GLITTERATI' it doesn't feel good at all.

Mr. H is as awesome as usual. good teacher. fashion 101 was cool. i won a spider-man costume in a contest. i made a huge sock and mr. B loved it.

Picture020.jpg[/img]

W-O-W that... Is... Amazing. It must of taken ages. And is that a pic of matts sex face I see?

hey guys!

Picture020.jpg[/img]

Oh my god that looks amazing!

*steals*

:LOL:

• 2 years later...

Archived