• Headbanging
    • Duck Watching (lunch break)
    • Spider-PE
    • Chemistry
    • Speech
    • Music
    • Fieldtrips
    • other (please specify)

Does everyone have Adobe Reader on their computer? When I've completely finished next year's course catalogue/handbook and sign-up sheet, I was planning on putting it as a .pdf file since (I think) most computers have it. :)

Does everyone have Adobe Reader on their computer? When I've completely finished next year's course catalogue/handbook and sign-up sheet, I was planning on putting it as a .pdf file since (I think) most computers have it. :)

I think so? It lets me open other pdf things anyway so.. :p

yes, i do :D hurray! i think i'll have internet in my cousin's house and i'll be there during march :LOL:

my boyfriend grated his thumb in cooking today. he had to put a blue plaster on it. He walked around saying "I grated my thumb" for the rest of the day. :facepalm:

So tomorrow I've got:

Chemistry

Break

Showering with Mr. Howard and Mr. Wolstenholme

Survival Education

Lunch [How to be amazing, etc [yeah, can't remember the full name of the class..]]

Groupie Education

Spider PE

Am I sharing classes with anyone?

I'll see you at the long named club at lunchtime :D

I've also got Spider PE at the same time, I think we're learning how to make web shoot out of our wrists and fly around the school :)

I have Adobe reader, how long till it's finished? :)

EDIT: your boyfriend grated his thumb in real school or muse school? :eek:

I'll see you at the long named club at lunchtime :D

I've also got Spider PE at the same time, I think we're learning how to make web shoot out of our wrists and fly around the school :)

I have Adobe reader, how long till it's finished? :)

EDIT: your boyfriend grated his thumb in real school or muse school? :eek:

:awesome:!

Both real school and muse school :facepalm: he's an idiot :chuckle:

I reckon he learnt his lesson- don't ever look away while grating stuff. :noey:

And yeah, I've got Adobe reader too :D

[i used too many smilies in this post]

Mr. Bellamy, in assembly last tuesday, said he was gona start up "chicken killing" classes .. anyone interested?

Mr Wolstenholme said it would help me in Cooking class :happy: So I'm in, though I'm not really sure I want to do it though :erm:

Had a really good day today, in Art we had to recreate the Haarp set, full sized, which was fun. But then Mr Bellamy made us make this thing, though he wouldn't say what it was - but it was all kinda silver and gray and round with lights on it that flashed, so we thought what we made was really pretty :happy: but then when we had finished it, he shooed us out of the room - and he looked kinda weird and crazy and boggle eyed so we left the room and stood outside, then there was this weird whirring eerie noise and a zoooooooommmming coming from the room and now we haven't seen him since then :(

And apparently the art classroom's roof was blown away. Was probs a freak wind or something...

Mr. Bellamy, in assembly last tuesday, said he was gona start up "chicken killing" classes .. anyone interested?

Oh well that's kind of him, we already have Cooking with Chicken but now we can find out how to kill them! :D

And okay, that's what I thought, .pdf it is!

Mr Wolstenholme said it would help me in Cooking class :happy: So I'm in, though I'm not really sure I want to do it though :erm:

Had a really good day today, in Art we had to recreate the Haarp set, full sized, which was fun. But then Mr Bellamy made us make this thing, though he wouldn't say what it was - but it was all kinda silver and gray and round with lights on it that flashed, so we thought what we made was really pretty :happy: but then when we had finished it, he shooed us out of the room - and he looked kinda weird and crazy and boggle eyed so we left the room and stood outside, then there was this weird whirring eerie noise and a zoooooooommmming coming from the room and now we haven't seen him since then :(

And apparently the art classroom's roof was blown away. Was probs a freak wind or something...

I saw that! A strange silvery object just burst out of the art room. I was in CSC (converse/skinnies coordination) with Mr. Howard, and he suddenly said "Oh noes, Maffoo's at it again," whipped out a huge gun looking thing, that looked strangely like a lazer beam shooter, ripped off his clothes to reveal a spiderman outfit, and ran out of the class ..

Strangest CSC I've ever had. We were sitting in class for over 40 minutes until lunch .. Mr. Wollstenholme appears to be the only teacher around .. :confused:

I saw that! A strange silvery object just burst out of the art room. I was in CSC (converse/skinnies coordination) with Mr. Howard, and he suddenly said "Oh noes, Maffoo's at it again," whipped out a huge gun looking thing, that looked strangely like a lazer beam shooter, ripped off his clothes to reveal a spiderman outfit, and ran out of the class ..

:eyebrows:

Strangest CSC I've ever had. We were sitting in class for over 40 minutes until lunch .. Mr. Wollstenholme appears to be the only teacher around .. :confused:

:eek: Strange!! I hope he comes back soon, I've got Groupie Education with him in an hour!!

I was in that class too! And yes, it was really weird.. :stunned:

Also was meant to have more piano for beginners today but since Mr Bellamy never showed up we all just kinda sat there not really doing anything..

Poker Club starts soon; Mr Bellamy said I should go before he disappeared; anyone else going? :LOL:

Today mr Howard was teaching us to cheat, to lie, cover up what shouldn't be said... yes. speech with mr. Howard.:D

oh, and Conspiracy Theories was awesome. we were creating a plan to rise an army, create United States of Eurasia and kill the Russian president dude. :rolleyes:

I was in that class too! And yes, it was really weird.. :stunned:

Also was meant to have more piano for beginners today but since Mr Bellamy never showed up we all just kinda sat there not really doing anything..

Poker Club starts soon; Mr Bellamy said I should go before he disappeared; anyone else going? :LOL:

:pope: dammit! poker club! I guess I need to remember that next time. :facepalm: i was kinda stressed out today :rolleyes:

Haha you do! It was.. interesting. :stunned: Mr Bellamy made a reappearance. I will say no more.

Oooo :eyebrows:

Hey guys! Awww man, I haven't been able to post here in a while :( What'd I miss?...

I've had to vacation away from Muse school for a little bit because I'm in Boston right now. Waiting for the gig tomorrow ;). It will be awesome! AP Headbanging up close and personal, with a little bit of HTMPLTYG thrown in too!

We missed you! D:

Have fun at the gig! :awesome:

Archived