• Headbanging
    • Duck Watching (lunch break)
    • Spider-PE
    • Chemistry
    • Speech
    • Music
    • Fieldtrips
    • other (please specify)

And while you guys argue, I skipped lunch today to hide the Glitterati in a super secret location :awesome: I'll never tell..... except maybe the Glitterilluminati. BUT EVEN THEN, only few can be trusted :shifty:

So yeah, anyways, I decided to try out Mr. Howard's math class today. It got a bit confusing when it came to Multiplication with OoS....

Dom: what's this riff *BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMCRASHBOOMBOOMCRASH* multiplied by this riff *BOOMBOOMCRASHBOOMBOOMPSSSHBOOMBOOM*?

...... *asplodes* But it was fun :D

And while you guys argue, I skipped lunch today to hide the Glitterati in a super secret location :awesome: I'll never tell..... except maybe the Glitterilluminati. BUT EVEN THEN, only few can be trusted :shifty:

So yeah, anyways, I decided to try out Mr. Howard's math class today. It got a bit confusing when it came to Multiplication with OoS....

Dom: what's this riff *BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMCRASHBOOMBOOMCRASH* multiplied by this riff *BOOMBOOMCRASHBOOMBOOMPSSSHBOOMBOOM*?

...... *asplodes* But it was fun :D

I only got as far as counting and colouring :LOL:

Also, Glitterati was first played after the first AND second books of Twilight were released.

NO COINCIDENCE.

:awesome:

It's amusing how it sounds like we're taking this so seriously.

Tis indeed. :p

The Glitterati was first played in 2007. No-one had even heard of Twilight until the first film came out which was December 2008 (19th I think?) Therefore tis no relation.

OK I admit, I used to be a tad obsessed with Twilight. The books though, not the movies. The movies are just so bad it's funny. And Robert Pattinson??? He's just... blehhhhhh. (no offense to anyone here)

And actually, when Matt wanted it made his only specification was 'sparkles'. Therefore, even if there are any sparkly similarities, they are GOOD sparkles cos they were Matt's idea. :awesome:

Tis indeed. :p

The Glitterati was first played in 2007. No-one had even heard of Twilight until the first film came out which was December 2008 (19th I think?) Therefore tis no relation.

OK I admit, I used to be a tad obsessed with Twilight. The books though, not the movies. The movies are just so bad it's funny. And Robert Pattinson??? He's just... blehhhhhh. (no offense to anyone here)

And actually, when Matt wanted it made his only specification was 'sparkles'. Therefore, even if there are any sparkly similarities, they are GOOD sparkles cos they were Matt's idea. :awesome:

Uh, Twilight was released in 2005, so people had definitely heard of it, it just wasn't OMG EVERYTHING TWILIGHT IS WONDERFUL.

Also, just because Matt said it doesn't make it good. :erm:

mkay.. i just signed up for..

Fwench - Monsieur Bellamy :chuckle:

Clothing Co-ordination - Mr Howard

PE - Mr Wolstenholme

Exo Politics - Mr Bellamy

How to Handle your Alcohol - Mr Wolstenholme

Art - Mr Howard

Photography - Mr Kirk

English - Mr Bellamy

HTMPLTYG - Mr Bellamy

Physics - Mr Howard

:awesome:

Uh, Twilight was released in 2005, so people had definitely heard of it, it just wasn't OMG EVERYTHING TWILIGHT IS WONDERFUL.

Also, just because Matt said it doesn't make it good. :erm:

:eek: Butbutbut we <3 Maffoo :p

Can we just stop this war now? :p The Glitterilluminati will not harm the Granny Coat, Keytar or Seattle Manson if they won't harm the Glitterati. All the guitars (and coat) should just be fwiends! :awesome:

Can we just stop this war now? :p The Glitterilluminati will not harm the Granny Coat, Keytar or Seattle Manson if they won't harm the Glitterati. All the guitars (and coat) should just be fwiends! :awesome:

the keytar counts as a guitar? :facepalm:

Keytar is not a guitar. :phu:

Also, is it so bad that I've never posted in the P_Ts except for the PMoT and the PKT? That I'm not attracted to them? That I don't think they're like god or whatever? I love the music, and they're definitely good at what they do, but I don't find the need to stare at their pictures or watch a million videos or say they're always right.

This isn't an argument or an attempt at one, I'm just saying what I've never said before on this forum. :erm:

:yesey: Make (passionate) love (to your guitar) not war :awesome:

And who did I see that just signed up for HTPMLTYG? 'Cause I will totally see you in class!!

Keytar is not a guitar. :phu:

Also, is it so bad that I've never posted in the P_Ts except for the PMoT and the PKT? That I'm not attracted to them? That I don't think they're like god or whatever? I love the music, and they're definitely good at what they do, but I don't find the need to stare at their pictures or watch a million videos or say they're always right.

This isn't an argument or an attempt at one, I'm just saying what I've never said before on this forum. :erm:

No it's not bad, it's totally up to you, and everyone has different tastes/opinions, so you don't have to like the guys themselves to love their music. :) I just like Matt personally, but I don't really look in the PMT :p (And I wasn't being serious before btw :p )

And it's OK, you're more than welcome to your own opinion. :) And sowwyyy I won't accidently call the Keytar a guitar again! :$

And now I have to go, see you all at school tomorrow! :D

Archived