• Duck Watching (lunch break)
    • Spider-PE
    • Chemistry
    • Speech
    • Music
    • Fieldtrips
    • other (please specify)

Keytar is not a guitar. :phu:

Also, is it so bad that I've never posted in the P_Ts except for the PMoT and the PKT? That I'm not attracted to them? That I don't think they're like god or whatever? I love the music, and they're definitely good at what they do, but I don't find the need to stare at their pictures or watch a million videos or say they're always right.

This isn't an argument or an attempt at one, I'm just saying what I've never said before on this forum. :erm:

i've never posted in the P_Ts either :yesey: i don't that "maffooos sooper HAWT" i think he's a bit funny looking.. but somehow a little cute at the same time.. does that make sense?

It's his talent that impresses me not his looks :yesey:

Would that be a bit like Mr. Kirk's Tech Ed? :awesome:?

OHHH good idea! *makes a mental note*

Well there is now! :awesome:

hmm, don't think so.. You'll have to speak to Mr Howard and see if they'll start one. :D

mmm... interesting :D

I heard a rumor that someone in Mr. Kirk's film making class was making a commercial and used Muscle Museum in it but didnt ask for permission. Mr. Bellamy found out and he was so angry that instead of sending the person to the principal.... he sent them to Warner so they could deal with them!

We're going to be introducing a new class, it's called How to Pwoperly Smoke, but there's been a bit of a change, it was originally going to be taught by Mr. Bellamy but due to the fact that he didn't qualify to teach it, Mr. Slash will be teaching it instead. ;)

Archived