• Duck Watching (lunch break)
    • Spider-PE
    • Chemistry
    • Speech
    • Music
    • Fieldtrips
    • other (please specify)

Hello.

I am new, and I don't have friends on here, but i think you will like this.

it's a job for your imagination...

okay.

you are a pupil in a school of [MUSE]. your teachers are Matt, Dom and Chris (they can be principals, or somebody other).

so describe your day in your school!

example:

today was chemistry. Matt helped us to chose our hair color. and he helped us to dye it! he ended up green, cause somebody spilled the paint. and Dom was so funny during the dance lesson. he did the BUMBUM dance.

okay. that wasn't much of an example, but you know the point.

try to make it funny, and you can even use role-play!

enjoy.;)

Hello.

I am new, and I don't have friends on here, but i think you will like this.

it's a job for your imagination...

okay.

you are a pupil in a school of [MUSE]. your teachers are Matt, Dom and Chris (they can be principals, or somebody other).

so describe your day in your school!

example:

today was chemistry. Matt helped us to chose our hair color. and he helped us to dye it! he ended up green, cause somebody spilled the paint. and Dom was so funny during the dance lesson. he did the BUMBUM dance.

okay. that wasn't much of an example, but you know the point.

try to make it funny, and you can even use role-play!

enjoy.;)

today in computers our teacher matt and his assitant dom taught us how to delete a whole forum in 2 minutes :yesey:

Today, in english class, Matt learned us the longest english word. And in drama class, our class were split into two groups. Dom had one group and Chris had the other. I was on Dom's group and we learned how to be spiderman, and later we 'fought' against Chris's group, since they had learned to be another superhero in a blue suit!

Lol, I'm sleepy.

Today, in English Literature class, our teacher Mr. Bellamy gave a long winded lecture about "1984".

I was only paying mild attention, but it did give me an idea to start writing a poem. I was in the middle of writing when Mr. Bellamy asked me who was watching us, and the first word that I said was "Zetas". He got mad and sent me to Principal Howard's office.

I wrote a short story :$ so SIT THE FUCK DOWN and read it, if you want :D

Today, I had Language Arts first period.... Matt taught us all how to spell floccinaucinihilipilification, then gave us a popquiz. I failed :supersad: but he was on mushrooms apparently today, so instead of an F, he put a yellow dinosaur on my paper. Yay.

In theater arts class, Chris taught us the art of headbanging. 3 kids got whiplash, and one broke his tooth on his guitar headstock and had to leave the class. It was a very successful lesson, as the mere thought of headbanging like Chris is enough to reduce you to a big puddle of fail.

Then I had Cooking with Matt. He taught us how to make a pasta dinner from scratch, then kill and prepare our own chickens. But one got out of it's cage and he was all like "come back, come back." Next week's lesson will be how to tell a fish from a pwopa fish for our seafood salad :awesome:

In Life Management today, Dom showed us how to properly color coordinate all of our colorful skinnies. After that, we picked out patterns and colors for our end of the year sewing project: custom Converse! :D But we ran out of glitter, so we went on a darring mission to get some off the Glitterati :ninja: We snuck into the Music Suite where Chris was having his headbanging lessons, and grabbed the Glitterati out of the closet. And alarm started going off, so we dove into the back of a crowd of kids in the halls. But Matt spotted us, and started yelling "GET THEM!! FWOM THE BACK, FWOM THE BACK!!!" as 50 or more kids from the Glitterilluminati, a secret society dedicated to worshiping the Glitterati and arch enemies of the Keytar, began to chase us. So we made a run for it.

With the Glitterati, Dom's class ran into Kirky's Tech. Ed. class and started struggling through the cameras and equipment. Sprinting past Morgan's band class, hallucinogenic-filled Matt caught up and snatched his cabasa, mumbling "Gimme your shaker!". He threw it at us, despite Morgan's screams of "IT'S NOT A SHAKER, IT'S A CABASA!!!!", and we thought we were goners, when suddenly....

The Keytar fell from a shelf over our heads, deflecting the cabasa. Laughing like maniacs, we promptly made our way back to Dom's classroom before anything else could go wrong. Taking some glitter from the Glitterati, the bell rang with just seconds to spare. After we finished, Dom looked at us and said "Good job! now SIT THE FUCK DOWN!!!!!"

Day well spent :happy: Next week: World History with Chris - everything that happened Since the 50's

Archived