• Headbanging
    • Duck Watching (lunch break)
    • Spider-PE
    • Chemistry
    • Speech
    • Music
    • Fieldtrips
    • other (please specify)

Thanks guys :D Don't worry, I'll have plenty of fun: I'M SECOND IN LINE! (my mom is first :LOL:) So I'll see you all tomorrow in Muse school!

Lucky you! :D :D

I hope you have lots and lots of fun!!! Looks like you'll be right at the barrier too :D Don't forget to show off your amazing head banging skills to Mr. Wolstenholme!

(If you meet Muse by any chance, please please please could you say to Matt 'a crazy fan called Lizz24 on the forums, who was wearing a muse tshirt when you smiled/pointed/giggled at her at the NME awards when you got your award, says HI MATT, SEE YOU AT WEMBLEY!' :D)

:facepalm:the fieldtrip was a disaster:facepalm:

mr. Bellamy sang all the way to the museum of modern arts. we saw a big toilet statue, and mr. B tried to sit on it. we had to pull him away :facepalm:

and later we had lunch. loads of pasta and banana ice cream for desert. mr. B was so pwoud of doing it. but, just don't tell mr. B, mr. Howard's pasta tastes much better:$

now i'm home with the flu, cause mr. B thought it would be funny to push me into the fountain (in the giant toilet) :facepalm:

gah! Korni don't like fieldtrips

Thanks guys :D Don't worry, I'll have plenty of fun: I'M SECOND IN LINE! (my mom is first :LOL:) So I'll see you all tomorrow in Muse school!

Have fun, that sounds AWESOME! :awesome:

I need to majorly convert my mom within a week so she'll take me early enough to be first...

Lucky you! :D :D

I hope you have lots and lots of fun!!! Looks like you'll be right at the barrier too :D Don't forget to show off your amazing head banging skills to Mr. Wolstenholme!

(If you meet Muse by any chance, please please please could you say to Matt 'a crazy fan called Lizz24 on the forums, who was wearing a muse tshirt when you smiled/pointed/giggled at her at the NME awards when you got your award, says HI MATT, SEE YOU AT WEMBLEY!' :D)

Haha, I'll show Mr. Wolstenholme everything I learned :LOL: And yeah, no problem! If I just happen to run into them ;)

Haha, I'll show Mr. Wolstenholme everything I learned :LOL: And yeah, no problem! If I just happen to run into them ;)

:LOL:

Thankyou so much :D Haveee funnn!!

He'll probably be like 'Erm..okay..haha..' (doubt he'll remember me :facepalm:)

Back on topic.. xD

I've got a pretty cool day tomorrow. Am I sharing lessons with anyone else? :awesome:

How to Play Bass Good Enough To Get You Laid and Other Cool Stuff

Break

Maths

Song Writing

Lunch

Skinnies/Converse Coordination

History

Ive got maths, and then ive got it again at lunch...

You going to breakfast club? :)

So we've got school tomorrow, can't wait! I recently joined the singing class because there was a space available. Mr. Bellamy and Mr. Wolstenholme said I could join, so yeah :D. But I feel pretty upset because I had to have 6 journal entries by last Friday, but forgot because Mr. Bellamy assigned so much Maths and Science homework the night before >.< so I have to hand it in tomorrow. Ugh, I'm only on number 3, what do I do? I don't wanna get yelled at :(. Ehh, I guess I'll bear with it and do the entries right now.

Back on topic.. xD

I've got a pretty cool day tomorrow. Am I sharing lessons with anyone else? :awesome:

How to Play Bass Good Enough To Get You Laid and Other Cool Stuff

Break

Maths

Song Writing

Lunch

Skinnies/Converse Coordination

History

I had Maths, Song Writing and S/C Coordination with you :happy: Twas a pretty good day :D

Though I did have this horrible nightmare last night that Lady Gaga stole Matt's voice and he was crying and stuff so I was hugging him. :(

It was pretty good, yes :)

I heard that someone threw up in Naptime! I mean, EW! :vomit:

Yeah it was pretty disgusting but i think they had that stomach bug thats going round

the rest of the day was pretty cool, we learnt how to make food with brie in in cooking and maths went okay, Mr Howard helped me out a lot at lunch :)

Guys, I love you for keeping this thread alive. LMAO at Alllll xDD

Fieldtrip #2.

pwopa fishing. yeeesss...

guess who's the wet one. mr. B loves jokes about throwing me in various ponds/lakes/toilets.

Mirta saw it all. good thing, that mr. H was there. he's a life saviour, and his food is really delicious. i caught 5 'pwopa fishes', others caught much more. later that day we cooked them (mr. H did it, actually) and ate everything. at night we did a spider prank on mr. B. he was pissed with us all the other day.

more singing in the bus and i will be trapped in mental hospital for good.

who's going to the fieldtrip next weekend?

Archived