Well to be honest since I am only going for the Saturday too and getting the bus down and back you may well be home before me!:LOL: I will have to go into the city and then get the bus from there, it will be a really long trip, not to mention the trip home from the city at all hours, which will be a proper nightmare. :(

thought that could be the case,

we originally thought about a hotel in Dublin City centre - but I figured if the buses were anything like Marlay Park then I be better just using the park & ride - then drive home.

Wonder is there any campsites near the Park & Ride at Goffs, Junction 8 off the N7? - googled it but not much showing

Wonder is there any campsites near the Park & Ride at Goffs, Junction 8 off the N7? - googled it but not much showing

There probably isn't any official ones but there is more than likely some random ones scattered around. You know the type. The hand painted signs at the field gates with some guy using binder twine as a belt there eyeing up the potential "back to nature" types!!

Hey guys. Vodafone are giving away 7 pairs of weekend camping tickets. http://www.facebook.com/vodafoneireland?v=app_10339498918&ref=ts :musesign:

I love barging into phone companies I'm not part of and trying to win tickets. O2 and Biffy last time.

Def won't be buying a day ticket anyway, at over 100e I just cant justify it, specially when I'm gonna get Maiden tickets amongst a large bumch of others.

This is looking increasingly doable now as I have sold one of my Saturday Wembley tickets (was giving it to a friend, friend pissed me off, friend can go fuck herself! :awesome:).

Flights are a bit of a pain though. First Ryanair flight out from Gatwick is too late for my liking, wouldn't get me to Dublin until lunchtime.

I could fly from Stansted with Ryanair for a good price (about £35 all-in) but I'd have to pay nearly £50 in train fares or fuel and parking plus it would add a good couple of hours to the journey each way. Mark would give me a lift there and back but won't be able to help as he's got a gig (he's a drummer) himself on the Saturday so will be too busy.

So stansted isn't a viable option either financially or time-wise, same applies to Luton.

Is it possible to fly out with one airline and back with another? I see no reason why not but as it's not something I've ever considered so I'd like to know if any of you have done it!

Aer Lingus are currently showing a flight from Gatwick to Dublin on Saturday the 10th (dep Gatwick 06.50, arr Dublin 08.05) for £29.99 inc all fees.

Ryanair are currently showing a flight from Dublin to Gatwick on Sunday the 11th (dep Dublin 07.45, arr Gatwick 09.15) for £24.99 including all fees.

This is the cheapest way I can find of flying from Gatwick (which is so easy for me to get to) and arriving nice and early in Dublin.

This is looking increasingly doable now as I have sold one of my Saturday Wembley tickets (was giving it to a friend, friend pissed me off, friend can go fuck herself! :awesome:).

Flights are a bit of a pain though. First Ryanair flight out from Gatwick is too late for my liking, wouldn't get me to Dublin until lunchtime.

I could fly from Stansted with Ryanair for a good price (about £35 all-in) but I'd have to pay nearly £50 in train fares or fuel and parking plus it would add a good couple of hours to the journey each way. Mark would give me a lift there and back but won't be able to help as he's got a gig (he's a drummer) himself on the Saturday so will be too busy.

So stansted isn't a viable option either financially or time-wise, same applies to Luton.

Is it possible to fly out with one airline and back with another? I see no reason why not but as it's not something I've ever considered so I'd like to know if any of you have done it!

Aer Lingus are currently showing a flight from Gatwick to Dublin on Saturday the 10th (dep Gatwick 06.50, arr Dublin 08.05) for £29.99 inc all fees.

Ryanair are currently showing a flight from Dublin to Gatwick on Sunday the 11th (dep Dublin 07.45, arr Gatwick 09.15) for £24.99 including all fees.

This is the cheapest way I can find of flying from Gatwick (which is so easy for me to get to) and arriving nice and early in Dublin.

I know lots of people Pip who fly with one company out and back with another - as long as you have all your printed boarding passes/ID no problems:) Hope you can get to this!

Weathers been pretty good this summer though!

Leaving Cert is over around now, the bad weather will come about once again. For Oxegen, go dressed for the best weather, but have stuff for the worst too. Never an in-between.

Archived