I would assume that the food and drink situation is the same as it would be for all concerts. No glass bottles, no alcohol blah blah blah :rolleyes:

No idea about the park & ride.

yeah - figured something like that. I just wondered with it being a festival - would they let you bring in water or soft drinks (in plasic bottles) or even your own food. Seems a bit nuts to ask - as usually I would not dream of it (beers & burgers is the norm). For this one we are heading straight to the main stage on Saturday and hopefully not moving from there till Muse are done :)

yeah - figured something like that. I just wondered with it being a festival - would they let you bring in water or soft drinks (in plasic bottles) or even your own food. Seems a bit nuts to ask - as usually I would not dream of it (beers & burgers is the norm). For this one we are heading straight to the main stage on Saturday and hopefully not moving from there till Muse are done :)

So why the change from the norm? You would probably get away with the auld "minerals" ;) in the bottle. I really don't know about the food. Seeing as there will be a load of food stalls there I would think it'd be class A contraband. LOL but they can only take it off of ya. Pretend that you have some medical problem that won't allow you to eat festival food.

REALLY?

Omg.

I am excited. :D

Yeah bb, have my tickets in my hot little fist! :D Spent the money for the gas bill, but fuck it, the sun is shining! Have to arrange a meet now. :happy: Also didn't know Ollygolly was going, there will be HUGS!

Ok. So if we are gonna meet at the main stage, maybe a few of us should swap numbers? PM me if you want to that.

Yup. :happy:

So. See you all there on the Saturday then?:D

Olly, Chris, Claire and Neil will be in attendance.

Oh, this will be ace!

:happy:

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

So guys, what are your camping tips?

I intend emptying the lemonade from a country spring bottle (cause of it's 3 litre capacity) and filling it with vodka!!! Alcohol poisoning, here I come!!! :LOL:

*please drink alcohol responsibly........and not spill it all over the place!!

should we look out for the inflatable T-rex :)

Aw sadly no! Wobelldom belongs to Jen (Madam Harkonnen), and unfortunately she won't be there. But I am sure he will be there in spirit!:happy: Anyone who wants my number feel free to pm me.

Guest Sarah-x
The bigest thing about going to a festival is to relax. There is no point being completely stressed out about making sure you see absolutely everyone. I would pick a list of must sees and then go with the flow. I know that I will want to see Mumford and Sons and my friend will want to see Eminem. Yet another clash. Tis gonna be fun!!!! :LOL:

So guys, what are your camping tips?

I intend emptying the lemonade from a country spring bottle (cause of it's 3 litre capacity) and filling it with vodka!!! Alcohol poisoning, here I come!!! :LOL:

*please drink alcohol responsibly........and not spill it all over the place!!

you have good taste in music :D

:LOL: im drinking guiness i think, got to aint i really its something you got to do at dublin, on monday after we're going to the brewy i think :awesome:

thats alot of vodka, dont do a me, think something is water down have the bottle and realise its not water but.. vodka:eek: *bad times*

you have good taste in music :D

:LOL: im drinking guiness i think, got to aint i really its something you got to do at dublin, on monday after we're going to the brewy i think :awesome:

thats alot of vodka, dont do a me, think something is water down have the bottle and realise its not water but.. vodka:eek: *bad times*

Don't worry it'll be watered down. :rolleyes: My liver can't handle going insane mad anymore. It is now the size of a pea. I will be sharing it with a few ppl. And on the doing a sarah-x, hence the big big bottle. Don't want to dilute the blood/vodka system with such polutants as water!!! :LOL:

Archived