I had a look at flights earlier, there is a flight leaving Gatwick at 6.50am on the Saturday (return flight from Dublin 7.45am on the Sunday) that costs £56.. goes with RyanScare both ways.

This is where I hit a snag regarding going over to this, as flying from Stansted is about £20 cheaper, but there's no way I'm spending a night in an airport on my own :LOL:

Ali it looks like me and Liron might very well be sleeping at Stansted airport on the Friday night so...

:D

Ali it looks like me and Liron might very well be sleeping at Stansted airport on the Friday night so...

:D

Ooh, so I wouldn't be alone then. . .if I'm definitely going to do this, then I reckon it'd have to be Stansted as flights are cheaper and so is the train there. . .what time are you flying out Saturday morning?

I think I'd kind of want to head straight to the main stage and stay there all day cause the lineup is BANGIN' on the saturday. . .so I'd probably want to barrier it. . .likelihood of that happening, anyone? :LOL: Really have no idea what to expect!

Ali, can you ask around your friends and see if anyone wants my V ticket please?:LOL::LOL:

I'll now not charge the booking fees I paid so the ticket is now for sale for face value (£78.50) plus postage from me to buyer.

I think I'd kind of want to head straight to the main stage and stay there all day cause the lineup is BANGIN' on the saturday. . .so I'd probably want to barrier it. . .likelihood of that happening, anyone? :LOL: Really have no idea what to expect!

Just don't pee and you'll be fine :LOL:

there is nothing to fear except fear itself!!! We are all lovely here!! :D

nah you guys don't scare me ;) honestly u should be scared of me mwahahhaa

i'm just really excited, been wanting to see kasabian for years now!

Ali, can you ask around your friends and see if anyone wants my V ticket please?:LOL::LOL:

I'll now not charge the booking fees I paid so the ticket is now for sale for face value (£78.50) plus postage from me to buyer.

Sure thing, I'll put it on facebook now and get my mum to ask round her friends too :)

Just don't pee and you'll be fine :LOL:

Oh, I'm fine with that - got an iron bladder, me :D - I'm just wondering if I'll actually be able to GET to the barrier, what with having to get into Dublin, then getting the bus to Oxegen, then getting into the festival itself. . .plus I don't know when the buses start running, how long it'll all take, etc. . .AAAARGH STRESS :LOL:

sleepover party at stansted :LOL:

:dance:

Stansted security doesn't know what's waiting for them!

Who will be going straight back to Dublin airport after the festival on the Saturday night to wait for first flights back home?

Me and Liron should.

:dance:

Stansted security doesn't know what's waiting for them!

Me and Liron should.

There are quite a few places to crash out relatively comfortably at Dublin airport (I've done it twice already):)

Oh, I'm fine with that - got an iron bladder, me :D - I'm just wondering if I'll actually be able to GET to the barrier, what with having to get into Dublin, then getting the bus to Oxegen, then getting into the festival itself. . .plus I don't know when the buses start running, how long it'll all take, etc. . .AAAARGH STRESS :LOL:

Getting to the barrier shouldn't be too hard. The pit is a one in one out policy. Just line up a couple acts beforehand

Sure thing, I'll put it on facebook now and get my mum to ask round her friends too :)

Ali don't worry, you should be able to get the barrier no problem. I haven't really seen an oxegen crowd pushy on barriers before(early on anyway!)

Getting to the barrier shouldn't be too hard. The pit is a one in one out policy. Just line up a couple acts beforehand

Ali don't worry, you should be able to get the barrier no problem. I haven't really seen an oxegen crowd pushy on barriers before(early on anyway!)

Cool beans, thank guys :happy:

There are quite a few places to crash out relatively comfortably at Dublin airport (I've done it twice already):)

We'll follow your lead!

Et moi.

Return flights from Stansted for £37 OMG please let them still be available when I get paid on Friday. . .

:awesome:

We should be booking our flights tomorrow and from the price it looks like we should all be on the same flights!

Don't be so worried about it hon, the pit is one-in one-out, so it changes all day as people move to other stages, so once you are in the pit you will have no problem getting to the front eventually. I hope you come, epic hugs are needed!:happy:

Don't be so worried about it hon, the pit is one-in one-out, so it changes all day as people move to other stages, so once you are in the pit you will have no problem getting to the front eventually. I hope you come, epic hugs are needed!:happy:

Now that I've seen how cheap Stansted flights are, I'm sure as heck gonna be there :awesome: OMG I've missed you :supersad:

6.30am out and 6.25am return, oui? Omggg please let them still have seats left when I get paid on Friday *fingers crossed*

I will keep everything crossed for you so they still have seats left on Friday!

Archived