two door cinema club,

armand van helden,

steve angello,

simian mobile disco,

erol alkan,

steve aoki,

a-trak,

aeroplane

I think more acts are being announced on the 8th of March.

From Oxegen.ie-

Tickets will go on general release on Friday 12th March 2010 at 8am nationwide. Prices remain unchanged since 2008 with a 3 day camping ticket costing €224.50 (incl booking fee).

The OXEGEN campsite will open on Thursday with fantastic entertainment on The Thursday Night Live Stage. To start the party early, for an extra €20 you can purchase a 4 day including camping ticket.

Secure your ticket first by registering at http://www.oxegen.ie/register Registered users gain exclusive access to a priority pre-sale from Tuesday 23rd February 2010. To qualify for this offer, you’ll need to register at http://www.oxegen.ie/register before 18.00hrs on Sunday 7th March 2010.

Tickets can be bought via our official ticket partner http://www.ticketmaster.ie

Flexible Payment Deposit Scheme Returns. ?Spread the cost of your ticket... at no extra cost! Pay a €120 deposit to secure your ticket and then pay the remaining balance before 30th April 2010. Available via local ticket outlets, 24hr telephone lines and online. You’ll be issued a receipt on payment and tickets will then be issued on payment of the balance outstanding.

Edit: More info on day tickets etc on Ticketmaster.

Can't wait for Oxegen, it'll be my first one but with Muse and Eminem my two favourite things to listen to it'll be like heaven for me, Personally i reckon Eminem will cancel though he's not the most reliable person lol.

OXEGEN 2010 BABYYY!

Prodigy, Kasabian, Muse, Eminem.

My four to see, can't believe this lineup was voted for, nothing too spectacular :/

Why won't it show the lineup for each day :( Plus with so many bigger acts like Jay Z Eminem will Muse even headline?

Smaller stage??? :awesome:

I think if I saw muse and they weren't headlining it will be a shit setlist and I won't be bothered listening to anyone else afterwards

Prodigy, Kasabian, Muse, Eminem.

My four to see, can't believe this lineup was voted for, nothing too spectacular :/

Why won't it show the lineup for each day :( Plus with so many bigger acts like Jay Z Eminem will Muse even headline?

Smaller stage??? :awesome:

I think if I saw muse and they weren't headlining it will be a shit setlist and I won't be bothered listening to anyone else afterwards

must still be too early for the lineup for each day - previously acts where still announced pretty close to the gig.

It does say in the news section on this site:

The band will headline the main stage on Friday 9th July at T in the Park and on Saturday 10th July at Oxegen :)

must still be too early for the lineup for each day - previously acts where still announced pretty close to the gig.

It does say in the news section on this site:

The band will headline the main stage on Friday 9th July at T in the Park and on Saturday 10th July at Oxegen :)

sweet then, if I go I hopefully won't be too wasted for that :D

Any Idea of what sorta setlist they'll play? I reckon that they'll only get 13-15 songs in. This is what it will most likely be in my opinion: (in no order)

MOTP

SMBH

KOC

Stockholm

Hysteria

Uprising

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

New Born

Starlight

Plug In Baby

USOE

T.I.R.O

Invincible/Guiding Light/Feeling Good

Unnatural Selection/ MK Ultra

That is a pretty predictable set list though so i really hope they surprise us. Knowing muse i'm sure they will.. any other thoughts?

Any Idea of what sorta setlist they'll play? I reckon that they'll only get 13-15 songs in. This is what it will most likely be in my opinion: (in no order)

MOTP

SMBH

KOC

Stockholm

Hysteria

Uprising

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

New Born

Starlight

Plug In Baby

USOE

T.I.R.O

Invincible/Guiding Light/Feeling Good

Unnatural Selection/ MK Ultra

That is a pretty predictable set list though so i really hope they surprise us. Knowing muse i'm sure they will.. any other thoughts?

stockholm and koc in the first few?

have they done this ever? seems fishy to me

Archived