Think it's a music channel based on Q Magazine, don't think I know anyone who has it though! :LOL:

Ah right! I think I have it on Sky. Well if it's just called Q, then yeah I do.:happy:

I only got Qtv recently for whatever reason.:awesome: I have no way to record it though I'm afraid...

I have Sky + but I would have no clue how to get it from my sky box onto the interwebs :$

Edit: Just set it to record the one on the 5th, the planner doesn't go further than that :LOL:

I still lol at some of the tags for this thread:LOL:

Ah right! I think I have it on Sky. Well if it's just called Q, then yeah I do.:happy:

I have Sky + but I would have no clue how to get it from my sky box onto the interwebs :$

Edit: Just set it to record the one on the 5th, the planner doesn't go further than that :LOL:

Haha well you've got the furthest to recording anything anyway! I wouldn't have the faintest, the technophobe I am.

I still lol at some of the tags for this thread:LOL:

Haha well you've got the furthest to recording anything anyway! I wouldn't have the faintest, the technophobe I am.

I usually just record them on Sky and then leave them cluttering up my planner for ages before I put them on dvd :facepalm: I could probably upload them from dvd if I were a bit better organised I suppose, but the chances of that happening are like zero!:LOL: Some bright spark will have it up on ML in a blink of an eye anyway!:happy:

Archived