Ach, danke suesse *knuddel*

Bidde bidde Schnuckel. :happy:

Still one of my faves Matt on Loveline where a girl is talking about her crooked vagina (slightly paraphrased because I'm at work and can't listen to it atthe moment):

Matt: What do they say? If it isn't broken then don't fix it?

The Amazing Dr. Drew: Well what she's saying is that it is broken.

Matt: Yeah but it still works.

I love the way that man thinks.

:stunned:

:LOL:

The girl after Muse left was quite funny.

Girl: I have a questionnnn...

Dr. Drew: Wait, are you... are you crying?

Girl: Nooooooo...

Dr. Drew: What's wrong?

Girl: Nothinggggg...

Dr. Drew: ...This is just how you talk?

Girl. Yeaaaaaaaahhh...

Aaah I remember her, from the one time I actually heard teh interview...

the quality isn't that good, and I didn't concentrated much on in it. So, didn't understood too much.

Is there any written form of it around by any chance? :erm:

i liked dom at rock werchter, with his variation on the usual starlight introduction...

"this song is for...ah...EVERYBODY"

thanks dom.

Yeah he always trails off :LOL: I swear he did that at Wembley or Paris can't remember which before SMBH he was like "This songs for people who like a bit of..."

I was like yes..? A bit of what, Dom!? That was very frustrating

Radio guy: "What kind of affect do you think your music will have on My Chemical Romance fans?

Matt: "Um.... you know. Take them to a higher level."

and then he can't stop laughing and doms wiping tears out of his eyes and then "There could possibly be some 'emotional' elements they could relate too i'd say."

Radio guy: "What kind of affect do you think your music will have on My Chemical Romance fans?

Matt: "Um.... you know. Take them to a higher level."

and then he can't stop laughing and doms wiping tears out of his eyes and then "There could possibly be some 'emotional' elements they could relate too i'd say."

I literally 'MWAHAHAHAed' at that when I heard it.

I literally 'MWAHAHAHAed' at that when I heard it.

But its not like he denies it or anything :LOL: I think he says sorry or something though. Just to compensate. But did anyone else imagine all the Mcr fans that heard that gor *gasp*?

:LOL::LOL: Yeah. Thats right. Muse > MCR.

Muse > MCR.

:yesey:

I was reading something somewhere, and a person had asked Matt or Dom "Why My Chemical Romance?" And he said something along the lines of, "Well, we're not very popular here in the US yet, and we wanted to work our way from the bottom to the top and... this is the bottom."

dunno if this has been done yet, but.....

Interviewer: "What would you do if you are the only man left on earth after the End of The World?"

Matthew Bellamy: "I'd go looking for a woman...If I wouldn't find any, I think I'll be satisfied with Dominic."

"take them to a higher level" "this is the bottom", all classic lol. I love how they support one another though.

Sorry to mention the ever-dominating Loveline interview, but i cannot tell you how much i cried with laughter at ~1:41:00, the slanted clit is just hilarious, and of course matt and dom are pissing themselves laughing too.

Please check it out

Yeah he always trails off :LOL: I swear he did that at Wembley or Paris can't remember which before SMBH he was like "This songs for people who like a bit of..."

I was like yes..? A bit of what, Dom!? That was very frustrating

it was

This song is for anyone who likes a bit of r n b.

was at wembley. I was the only person who started going mental (because I knew it was going to be supermassive black hole) and I recieved several dirty looks from people who are obviously dead against any music that isn't muse.

The girl after Muse left was quite funny.

Girl: I have a questionnnn...

Dr. Drew: Wait, are you... are you crying?

Girl: Nooooooo...

Dr. Drew: What's wrong?

Girl: Nothinggggg...

Dr. Drew: ...This is just how you talk?

Girl. Yeaaaaaaaahhh...

Best interview ever! God I've never laughed so much during an interview!

Yeah that bit was so funny, Dr Drew was like 'Well she was obviously abused as a child...'

That's his answer to everything - you were abused

Best interview ever! God I've never laughed so much during an interview!

Yeah that bit was so funny, Dr Drew was like 'Well she was obviously abused as a child...'

That's his answer to everything - you were abused

Dr. Drew > everyone.

i liked dom at rock werchter, with his variation on the usual starlight introduction...

"this song is for...ah...EVERYBODY"

thanks dom.

Ah yes. And I think we looked at each other and thought 'what the hell' and then 'hey! this song is for us!'

Whole interview. Even after the guys leave. I just love that show.

:yesey: It is gold. Funniest muse interview ever.

(on things up there with performing live)

Matt: "You know..if you develop a bit of a closeness with someone of the opposite sex, it can, it can uh..can develop.."

Dom: "Are you talkin' about love?"

Matt: *giggles* "Maybe."

Dom: "Awwww."

:happy:

Archived