Worst Muse crowd?

Luigi.

At sheffield I danced around with a smackhead and got my hair yanked by a twilighter.

The bitch hit the floor. I payed far too much to be abused ;)

Twlighters should be banned from all muse gigs. They should be forced to spend ten minutes in a cage with a raged warewolf if they try to get in :p

Least favourite was Rotterdam. Damn, the Dutch are boring (no offence! I'm actually Dutch myself - just wasn't born there). Was on the barrier, and had a good foot of space behind me, instead of someone rammed right up against my back. Didn't even break a light sweat. Was unnatural and wrong.

Turin was the same. I was in the second row, with lots of space which makes me feel really unconfortable at a gig (way more unconfortable than when i'm totally smashed, actually) and as my friend and I jumped, and enjoyed the gig, the first row girls in front of us turned round, gave us an evil stare, grabbed the barrier and tried to push us back. I mean, we were only acting NORMALLY, and if you don't wanna be somehow squeezed, then don't go first row. Plus, they looked bored during the entire gig except during Starlight :rolleyes:

And the whole crowd was very calm, even on Matt's side!

I was at the gig in Hamburg and most of the crowd seemed really to be having fun...except for those people in my area. I was just some metres from Matt's side and since I had an injury on my knee a week before the concert, I was happy to have a seat (even though I would have loved to be in the crowd on the floor, but this wouldn't have been good for my knee :( ) but I wouldn't even think a second about sitting during the concert. I danced and jumped and shouted and clapped (all the things that you actually do at a gig of your favourite band) but about 3 guys infront of me didn't even clap at all. One of them sat on his seat during the whole gig. People were standing infront of him, so he didn't see the band at all. Like somebody has already said, why spending so much money for a band you don't want to see??

At the beginning I was feeling a littel bit unconfortable for having all the looks by the others, but i forgot about that pretty quick and had fun with another girl who was sitting 3 rows infront of me. We were both shouting the lyrics with full throat and smiling at each other. We got to know each other and she is a friend of mine now ;)

At sheffield I danced around with a smackhead and got my hair yanked by a twilighter.

The bitch hit the floor. I payed far too much to be abused ;)

My only problem with Sheffield was the amount of twats crowd surfing... I missed the last part of Stockholm Syndrome and part of Knights because security had to pull so many people out.

My only problem with Sheffield was the amount of twats crowd surfing... I missed the last part of Stockholm Syndrome and part of Knights because security had to pull so many people out.

Crowd surfing is only acceptable if someone is in trouble and needs to get out but can't move back for some reason. . .almost all of the people corwdsurfing in Sheffield looked like they were just doing it for the 'lolz' though :rolleyes:

I went to Pensacola, Florida to see Muse, even though they were just opening for My Chemical Romance. When they came on my heart broke into a million tiny pieces because no one was moving, singing, or even reacting, because no one even knew who they were. My Chemical Romance even came out and said, "WTF PEOPLE!!!! YOU DO REALIZE MUSE IS LIKE, A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN US...RIGHT???? SHOW SOME RESPECT!" ha. It was so sad.

I was at Birmingham last year, 2nd row standing in the centre and the standing crowd were absolutely mental. Rocked out loads and you literally got picked up off your feet when people started jumping it was that tight and loads of people passed out from the heat. so awesome. And I pulled :D.

But when i looked back at the seats they all looked dead still, and it really annoyed me, but fuck 'em, us standers seemed to have a wicked time. Just feel bad for the people that wanted to stand cos the people sitting around them are fucking boring.

I was at Birmingham last year, 2nd row standing in the centre and the standing crowd were absolutely mental. Rocked out loads and you literally got picked up off your feet when people started jumping it was that tight and loads of people passed out from the heat. so awesome. And I pulled :D.

But when i looked back at the seats they all looked dead still, and it really annoyed me, but fuck 'em, us standers seemed to have a wicked time. Just feel bad for the people that wanted to stand cos the people sitting around them are fucking boring.

I want it to be like this at my gig. :awesome: I soooo hope the crowd isn't a bust. To me, that's what makes it good. If everyone around you is singing along and jumping up and down and having fun there is just this energy that is so amazing. But of course, there are going to be like 20 musers from the boards who are all friggin insanely awesome. :awesome: So I'm sure we won't have a problem there.

Twlighters should be banned from all muse gigs. They should be forced to spend ten minutes in a cage with a raged warewolf if they try to get in :p

:rolleyes:Ya know, I'm a Twilighter, but I am also a HUGE Muse fan. I'm no teen or tweener, I'm 40, married with kids who also love Muse, but won't be attending the concert because they're not really old enough to last all night. And I seriously doubt some of my favorite songs (Dark Shines, Recess, Muscle Museum, Uno, Yes, Please, Unintended) will be played at the concert in Houston, but I still intend to be on the floor screaming out song lyrics with the best of them. Twilight may have brought the band to my attention, but it was the music that kept me coming back.

Don't paint all Twilight fans with the same brush - even Matt Bellamy likes Stephenie Meyer!

:rolleyes:Ya know, I'm a Twilighter, but I am also a HUGE Muse fan. I'm no teen or tweener, I'm 40, married with kids who also love Muse, but won't be attending the concert because they're not really old enough to last all night. And I seriously doubt some of my favorite songs (Dark Shines, Recess, Muscle Museum, Uno, Yes, Please, Unintended) will be played at the concert in Houston, but I still intend to be on the floor screaming out song lyrics with the best of them. Twilight may have brought the band to my attention, but it was the music that kept me coming back.

Don't paint all Twilight fans with the same brush - even Matt Bellamy likes Stephenie Meyer!

Amen!!! I understand the anti-Twilight reactions because I myself am so anti-"I like them because X likes them" that I tend to stay very far away from bands that some author or other person likes. Sadly, that attitude cost me some time with Muse! They're easily my favorite band that I've discovered in the last 10 or 15 years. And I can't WAIT until Atlanta!!

I've only been at one gig of them. And the crowd was pretty awesome. Me and my friends were standing right in front of the stage against those fences and next to us there were 2 other girls. And they were like pushing the whole time and trying to get on our places. And after a while we started arguing and a security guy came to see if anything went wrong. And one of those girls said that we were steeling their places and that they were there first. That was untrue cause my friend had put her bag in front of her on the ground and now that bag was in front of that girl. And they kept pushing and once Muse was playing they only stood there filming the whole thing! :eek::facepalm:

I got so angry. If a friend of mine didn't stand between us I really would have pulled her hair out of her head

Edit: Omg Resistance on tv right now *dance*

The Hong Kong live in 2010.

I was highly looking forward to this gig as the one back in 2007 was one of my highlight of my life(not only for the awesome performance, but the atmosphere).

When the first track came, not much people did sing or clapping hand. fine i saw this as a new song so people dont really know.

But later when it came to TIRO/SS/hysteria. they still fail to sing along. fuck that shit. how could there were so few people join the singing? fucking shame.

People don't even have any reaction when they heard the intro of Dead Star and Sunburn.

My location was in the first few rows and everyone there queue for a few hours so I supposed them to be a die hard. But actually they act like a dummies and keep taking pictures or others shit and dont give a fuck to do jumping or singing. That surprised me so fucking much.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm seeing Muse tonight at the ACC in Toronto and I have seats, but they're right next to the stage...probably the best seats in the entire place! I'm gonna be on my feet the entire time rocking out!! If people behind me/around give me weird looks or ask me to 'sit down', i'll tell them to fuck off and that I have every right to do what the fuck I want. I paid to have a good time tonight so I'm gonna have a good time!!!

BTW, I'm generally a very nice person, but I'm nuts at concerts, especially Muse :p

I'm seeing Muse tonight at the ACC in Toronto and I have seats, but they're right next to the stage...probably the best seats in the entire place! I'm gonna be on my feet the entire time rocking out!! If people behind me/around give me weird looks or ask me to 'sit down', i'll tell them to fuck off and that I have every right to do what the fuck I want. I paid to have a good time tonight so I'm gonna have a good time!!!

BTW, I'm generally a very nice person, but I'm nuts at concerts, especially Muse :p

I don't think you will have much to worry about. The last large show I saw at the ACC was NIN, and there didn't seem to be a single person sitting in the whole place. I assume the same will be the case tonight. I guess the only large difference between the two is that the Muse audience has gotten pretty young these days (we all know why)... so I hope there aren't a lot of "parents" around. ;)

I don't think you will have much to worry about. The last large show I saw at the ACC was NIN, and there didn't seem to be a single person sitting in the whole place. I assume the same will be the case tonight. I guess the only large difference between the two is that the Muse audience has gotten pretty young these days (we all know why)... so I hope there aren't a lot of "parents" around. ;)

Oh God...if I see someone with a Twilight shirt on...:facepalm:

Archived