Worst Muse crowd?

Luigi.

Just because the stadium was only 5% full doesn't make it a bad MUSE audience! The few of us that were there were a small but enthusiastic bunch! Though I must admit that the U2 fans who had secured their spots in the 'golden circle' in the pit looked like they were clipping their nails and balancing their checkbooks....

Well..when I saw them with U2. Although that hardly counts

Which one did you go to?

The Raleigh one was kind of lame especially the know it all Muse fan behind me. :rolleyes:

The Tampa one however was different at least where I was. 2nd row inner circle Chris' side. LOTS of screaming(seriously almost lost my balance from the squealing) and singing along, groups of people all around us cheering 'one more song' when they were done. But of course 50 people in that area cant account for silence from the other 10,000.

I guess the U2 show I went to in Charlottesville. We actually got yelled at by a stuck up family sitting behind us cause we were standing and singing along. The U2 crowd were complete jerks, I felt a little embarrassed since the four of us, who actually enjoyed Muse, we're dancing around like complete idiots while everyone else just sat and conversed with themselves.

Just because the stadium was only 5% full doesn't make it a bad MUSE audience! The few of us that were there were a small but enthusiastic bunch! Though I must admit that the U2 fans who had secured their spots in the 'golden circle' in the pit looked like they were clipping their nails and balancing their checkbooks....

I wish they opened in Toronto, even Snow Patrol had people singing along and clapping their hands and doing various silly things...SNOW PATROL!

From vids i've seen, I'd say Bizzare Fest when they first played Bliss :LOL:

I thought the Musers in Raleigh were actually pretty cool for the most part. The Musers I bumped in to were quite enthusiastic and everytime I saw a Muse shirt I yelled MUSE!!!!!! (The U2 crowd looked at us like we were a bunch of punk kids.. :chuckle: ) But yeah, in my section there wasn't a lot of activity when Muse was on unless you count me and the person next to me... :LOL: we were having a blast. I saw a few people enjoying the gig at least from my vantage point, but overall the standing crowd did just that. Stand. :chuckle: But for the most part, the people I know who were there for U2 left with a big interest in checking out Muse furthermore.

I'm just hoping the gig in Baltimore next month will be a better crowd since they are headlining. When a band like Muse opens up for a rock legend, it will easily have the worst crowds since the people are there for the main act.

I wish they opened in Toronto, even Snow Patrol had people singing along and clapping their hands and doing various silly things...SNOW PATROL!

From vids i've seen, I'd say Bizzare Fest when they first played Bliss :LOL:

Hahaha when they first played Bliss, great, the crowd just look like they don't know what to do, then a small group of people going kinda crazyyy....

Having only been to one concert, I have nothing to compare with, but the Danish crowd last year wasn't very good... Many jerks, and we could have been much louder!

We did, however, completely drown out the music during the Plug In Baby choruses...

Seconding the Birmingham crowd. Around Matts side they looked pretty awesome. I was on Chris' side and they were so stationary it was embarrasing.

Was also on Chris's side. Most people around us looked so bored and gormless, we even got told off for dancing and singing. They really pissed me off at times

Was also on Chris's side. Most people around us looked so bored and gormless, we even got told off for dancing and singing. They really pissed me off at times

I get that people may not want to jump around and shit, but to tell other people not to do it is just silly and unreasonable :noey:

I get that people may not want to jump around and shit, but to tell other people not to do it is just silly and unreasonable :noey:

I know. This girl was really annoying us. She kept throwing us dirty looks and telling us to move. Fuck off will we. The only song where she showed any kind of interaction was during Feeling Good :rolleyes:

I had a lot of issues with the crowd at V fest in 08, if we're counting festival crowds. I had to yell at one fat arse who wanted to climb over my friends to get out rather than sticking it out and walking back and then the 14 year old kid in front of me when Muse were playing kept trying to put his humongous hood up and when I pulled it down he said 'It's raining!' Um, hello. It's a festival in the dead of summer in England. I'm in a tank top. Deal with it.

Haven't experienced any particularly low energy crowds really besides the U2 shows. Mostly just people I'd like to smack.

Archived