Worst Muse crowd?

Luigi.

The Las Vegas show last year..and only because of the bitch that tried to get in a fight with my sister by yanking her hair. At least security dragged her ass outta there :LOL:

Oh and the lame-os that were whining about pushing, etc...it's a Muse show..people aren't just going to be still. Oi.

msg 2010. i thought the seats at the vma special would of made it the worst night of muse for me, but i was dead wrong. there is no point trying to argue to me that i am wrong or insane. in my opinion msg 2010 was the worst crowd i have seen at any concert i have been to before. even a bunch of college kids for a free rise against concert at my school was better then this, and no one ever listened to them before!

Teignmouth on the Friday, actually.

Wonder how much hate I'll get for that one...

everyone around me were great (close to the front left hand side - Matt's side :)) - guess it's just your luck - who you endup beside, the closest 50 people around you can make a big difference.

I wish they opened in Toronto, even Snow Patrol had people singing along and clapping their hands and doing various silly things...SNOW PATROL!

From vids i've seen, I'd say Bizzare Fest when they first played Bliss :LOL:

Snow Patrol are pretty awesome live.

Snow Patrol are great live - looking forward to Ward Park part II.

Worst Muse crowd for me: Odyssey Arena, Belfast - 4th Nov 2006 - the standing crowd looked great but seated :stunned:

this was my 1st Muse gig and all I wanted to do was jump about - not too many others with seats agreed. It's my own fault - not going for standing

but we live & learn.

In the seats near me - no one got on their feet, not even for KOC.

If I have a choice - always a standing ticket now!

I think a lot of people saw them that night for the first time - so maybe a better reaction next time.

What do you think has the been the most boring Muse audience you've ever seen?

Screaming, annoying, girls that are either twilighters, or are not twilighters, but take to muse like seeing robin patterson (or w/e the fuck his name is)...IE squealing and being fuck annoying.

• 2 months later...
msg 2010. i thought the seats at the vma special would of made it the worst night of muse for me, but i was dead wrong. there is no point trying to argue to me that i am wrong or insane. in my opinion msg 2010 was the worst crowd i have seen at any concert i have been to before. even a bunch of college kids for a free rise against concert at my school was better then this, and no one ever listened to them before!

Really? Well I haven't really been to many concerts yet, but to me the crowd seemed pretty good (at least in section 419)..

MSG was whack! LeBron will inject some life into this city. :p

The Las Vegas show last year..and only because of the bitch that tried to get in a fight with my sister by yanking her hair. At least security dragged her ass outta there :LOL:

Oh and the lame-os that were whining about pushing, etc...it's a Muse show..people aren't just going to be still. Oi.

Oh god I hate it when people start complaing about the shoving. Except when it's on purpose of course. But the girls in front of me were so annoying. She kept saying "stop pushing!" and I saw her texting half of the time and one of the texts said "It's terrible so far! This girl next to me keeps pushing me!" Oh man I was pissed. Plus they NEVER sang along.

Well, I don't know about most BORING (I have only been to Marlay Park and Tinmuff :erm:)

But the Tinmuff one was awful. Basically at least 25% of people there were just bored chavs who undoubtedly got the tickets for free, bottles wre flying everywhere. One JUST missed me (I saw it coming straight at me at the last second), and one guy standing a little bit behind me actually took one to the face. Stupid cunts.

Also as someone on the first page said, footy chants at the beginning of songs :stunned:

I dont understand how people could just stand and stare at a show, especially if you are on the floor. If you just want to stand and gawk, atleast spend money on seats and not waste it on floor space when you aren't even doing anything. People need to be more active please.

American crowds are shit I'm sorry to say. I'm watching the Seattle show and hanging my head in shame.

I really dont understand the point of going to a show where you only know/enjoy one or two songs from the performer you are going to see. It doesn't matter if they put on a great light show and whatnot, I still wouldn't fully enjoy myself.

Coachella. :erm: Crowd sucked big time. Only a handful of people knew the songs. Lots of people were being sensitive about others invading their private space. I was on the barrier, mind you and waited for a crowd surge and it never happened. One guy on barrier was jumping and very excited which would have been awesome, but drunkenly so and kept pushing and hitting my friend for the hell of it. But our side of the barrier was more excited in general than the rest. :rolleyes: When Muse was over, a bunch of people pushed me forward as I was leaving and didn't even look at me as they moved in my face as I said "excuse me". I ended up pushing about three people backwards, making them fall just so I could leave. :mad:

And Coachella resulted in an embarrassing Plug in Baby moment. At least midway through. Skip to 2:00 if you must. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0XU-ziR-YA

American crowds are shit I'm sorry to say. I'm watching the Seattle show and hanging my head in shame.

I really dont understand the point of going to a show where you only know/enjoy one or two songs from the performer you are going to see. It doesn't matter if they put on a great light show and whatnot, I still wouldn't fully enjoy myself.

Well, to be fair, I've been introduced to a number of bands by attending shows with friends who were die-hard fans and going crazy, while I was a bit more reserved because I wasn't familiar with the songs. Similarly, I introduced seven friends to Muse recently who were either casual or non-fans but came out of the shows blown away, even though they weren't moshing or going otherwise crazy and didn't know 95 percent of the songs.

Coachella. :erm: Crowd sucked big time. Only a handful of people knew the songs. Lots of people were being sensitive about others invading their private space. I was on the barrier, mind you and waited for a crowd surge and it never happened. One guy on barrier was jumping and very excited which would have been awesome, but drunkenly so and kept pushing and hitting my friend for the hell of it. But our side of the barrier was more excited in general than the rest. :rolleyes: When Muse was over, a bunch of people pushed me forward as I was leaving and didn't even look at me as they moved in my face as I said "excuse me". I ended up pushing about three people backwards, making them fall just so I could leave. :mad:

Really? I thought the crowd was fucking awesome. And I wasn't even on Matt's side (was on Chris'). Everyone around me was dancing and singing along to every song, genuinely having a great time. I haven't seen them live before Coachella though, so I have nothing to compare it to...

Getting out of there really was horrible though, omg. My arm got stuck in between some assholes who kept pushing forward and I could feel it being ripped out of my socket lol. My friend hit the guy in the stomach to make him let go, jesus. Also lost my shoe :supersad:

:( That sucks that you lost your shoe. I think I may have went in with high expectations. I saw them in Oakland a couple days before and it was one hell of a crowd!! I had the best time of my life in that pit. Everyone was jumping, singing, dancing. Everyone was friendly and understood the rules of the pit. The enthusiasm didn't wear until the very end. I loved it. Probably one of my favorite pit experiences ever. With any band.

Archived