I'll have to order it off play or HMV. Delivery charges are high from the shop.

Hopefully Popcorn will pop up somewhere cos I don't have anything to play it on.

The vinyl is exclusive to Muse.mu, so you have to order from there.

At least Dom's drumming at the start gonna be better than the original. :rolleyes:

That's the first thing I thought when I heard the first few seconds of the song... Dom's drumming will pwn! :happy:

Liking the fact they chose a lesser known track opposed to something like FG/ House of the rising Sun/ Please Please Please. Could actually end up being pretty awesome, even if it isn't their own work :p

I'm really interested to know why they chose this track... nothing about it stands out as being something they'd be interested in, or similar to their taste or style. Although that might be why they decided to cover it - 'cos it's so unlike them. Anyways, I'm tres anxious to hear it! :D

I'm really interested to know why they chose this track... nothing about it stands out as being something they'd be interested in, or similar to their taste or style. Although that might be why they decided to cover it - 'cos it's so unlike them. Anyways, I'm tres anxious to hear it! :D

It could end up being something pretty epic. They haven't got much to live up to; the original being pretty dire :LOL:

Lyrics:

It breaks my heart

to leave you far behind

it breaks me up

to leave so suddenly

knowing we might never

meet again

It hurts so much

to lose another friend

I could hope you're just as sad

to see me go

but I'd hate to be the cause

of grief to someone I like so

Knowing we might never

meet again

It hurts so much

to lose another friend.

Hmm, interesting.... Wonder why they (Matt?) chose it. I agree that the song itself (melody) is kinda repetetive & boring. Looking forward to the Musified version.

Lyrics:

Hmm, interesting.... Wonder why they (Matt?) chose it. I agree that the song itself (melody) is kinda repetetive & boring. Looking forward to the Musified version.

He clearly chose it as the BDO gigs have come to an end and he may not see Lily again.

Archived