No it will be much better than a remix. I'm looking forward to hearing their interpretation.

If you know how good it is why are you looking forward to hearing it?

As for nostalgia I doubt it....it's probably going to be produced like the album was...IE not anything like showbiz and before era.

If you know how good it is why are you looking forward to hearing it?

I think it will be better than a remix because it will be their version rather than someone else twiddling around with one of their songs. I don't know how good it will be before I hear it, but I'd still rather it be something they've done than a remix. I can't see why that means I shouldn't look forward to it.

They're covering a band that they liked when they were 13-15, an influence upon their music.

It's not going to sound remotely like old Muse as it's a cover they've recorded relatively recently, we assume - it's just a nod to their roots.

Yeah I agree. Well we're assuming that it's a band that had an influence. But yeah, it sounds like their old stuff, but their interpretation will, I think, sound current. For one thing there's no way Matt's voice could sound like it did when he was, I don't know, 18 and nor would I want it to. They have all improved a lot through the years.

This is slightly off topic, but is there a place to buy and download old B-sides? Certainly not iTunes. :(

I'm particularly looking for Can't Take My Eyes Off You, but I would actually like to get a lot of stuff.

Edit: Right now I'm listening to old stuff on youtube. :LOL: I want to have this stuff on m iPod

Archived