Im gutted it wasn't their own re-make of The Peacemaker

That because Muse cannot top off mine :phu:

:p

but we will have cheezy song to sob and scream at each other when it happens...which will make me laugh too ;)

course there is that other option :eyebrows:

Prague will be our song :awesome: PHX and Vegas doesn't know what's about to hit them :chuckle:

*bounces*

i have my steak knife ready :awesome:

:awesome:

That because Muse cannot top off mine :phu:

bellamy needs to stop stealing from you :rolleyes:

Prague will be our song :awesome: PHX and Vegas doesn't know what's about to hit them :chuckle:

:eyebrows:

:awesome:

i stole dom's bib...so i'm already ;)

course being overly prepared usually means nothing happens :chuckle:

bellamy needs to stop stealing from you :rolleyes:

Exactly - he has already stolen my move so hands off my lyrics!!

i stole dom's bib...so i'm already ;)

course being overly prepared usually means nothing happens :chuckle:

or is it just the lull before the storm :shifty:

You know what Dom does with pies though?

There was a film series made about it set in America.

:LOL: :LOL:

Awesome news. The covers should be awesome!

And is the 'picture cd' or whatever it's called a regular CD?

There's a CD - not sure if that's jewelcase or card like Uprising, but it's a normal compact disc; a 7" picture disc... which is just a pretty looking vinyl :LOL: ... actually, I'm a n00b there... dunno what the difference between pic disc and vinyl are; and there's also a digital download. :)

There's a CD - not sure if that's jewelcase or card like Uprising, but it's a normal compact disc; a 7" picture disc... which is just a pretty looking vinyl :LOL: ... actually, I'm a n00b there... dunno what the difference between pic disc and vinyl are; and there's also a digital download. :)

A picture disc is a vinyl with a picture on it which is cool! :D Actually you've said that yourself I think! :erm:

picture disc is like the vinyls during the BH&R era

A picture disc is a vinyl with a picture on it which is cool! :D Actually you've said that yourself I think! :erm:

Yeah s'pose I did, lol.

picture disc is like the vinyls during the BH&R era

Yeah I know those are picture discs, I just didn't realise the only difference is that they had pictures on the front :LOL::$ ... kinda disappointed there's not more to it than that, lol.

Exciting news! :awesome: Never heard of Mega Citys Four's, though. A bit of a boring song, but I think the Muse version could be quite cool.

I wish there was a way to just buy Popcorn and this new song. I don't really care about remixes...(And I can't play vinyls).

He clearly chose it as the BDO gigs have come to an end and he may not see Lily again.

*snort* I'm sure that's it. :chuckle:

I guess it has something to do with their early days.. maybe it was their favourite song when they were young.. and New Born video was shot in Prague

It does remind me a little of their very early stuff actually. I reckon their cover will be a big improvement on the original.

Archived