If you don't get an email with the download links, you can always go into 'my orders' from the .mu shop and there's a link to download from there if you bought any digital copies.

The more I hear this song, the more I like it! :happy: ... I love the 'doomy' sound, and Matt's voice is WIN! For a slow, repetitve song, they've made it sound cool rather than boring, imo ;).

I'm tres happy we got two b-sides this time (I'm not counting Tiesto remix as a proper b-side!)... I was getting worried that was it for b-sides altogether, but Mooze came through with two winners! :D

The more I hear this song, the more I like it! :happy: ... I love the 'doomy' sound, and Matt's voice is WIN! For a slow, repetitve song, they've made it sound cool rather than boring, imo ;).

ITA! I've listened to it 3 or 4 times now and I like it. It's not my favourite song ever but it's okay. It does sound a bit like the very early Muse stuff.

FML I really want Popcorn and Prague (and tiesto too) but NO Australian digital stores I can use have them :(

I AGREE!!! ive looked everywhere and all the other countries seem to have them except us. they released something like...resistance, resistance (radio edit) and the remix like today. so bought the remix. but i REALLLLLLLY want prague....im dying to have it...please....someone help me! :(

I think it's just because the vocal sounds like it's been recorded in a tunnel.

I like the song. It's dark and heavy.

Someone mentioned a bathroom earlier. I wonder why they drowned the vocals in the mix? To make it even heavier?

FML I really want Popcorn and Prague (and tiesto too) but NO Australian digital stores I can use have them :(

I believe Prague is only available on the single CD and Popcorn is only available on the vinyl. Only the remix and radio edit are available for download at this point. Unless you download in other ways :p

I haven't made my mind up about Prague as yet... Only listened to it once so need a few more.

It deffo harks back to Showbiz which is great thought I dont think it indicates a 'new 'direction for the band in the future...

It is just a cover. It would be like listening to Can't Take My Eyes Off You and expecting Absolution to sound like that.

• 1 month later...

I'm not a Muse fan but I stumbled accross this thread looking for something else and I thought I'd point you all to http://www.f4wt.org/news by way of an explanation about the song.

The song was written by an old friend of mine and he was truly the best of people. He was a prolific song writer and his lyrics would always make you sit up and think. Whether you like Prague or not you should consider Wiz's entire catalogue before judging and you should also take a moment to consider the heart and integrity of the man who wrote it.

I'm not a Muse fan but I stumbled accross this thread looking for something else and I thought I'd point you all to http://www.f4wt.org/news by way of an explanation about the song.

The song was written by an old friend of mine and he was truly the best of people. He was a prolific song writer and his lyrics would always make you sit up and think. Whether you like Prague or not you should consider Wiz's entire catalogue before judging and you should also take a moment to consider the heart and integrity of the man who wrote it.

I'm a bit confused. Was Wiz a friend of your's or are you using a quote from someone else? I had a look at the site you posted but can't see an explanation of the song. Tragically sad though about Wiz.:( I understand your need for posting if Wiz was your friend. I haven't considered Wiz's catalogue but any comments on here about Prague aren't meant to be derogatory to the writer of the song, who, I, at least, have no knowledge of.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived