I'm looking forward to hearing the CD version. I am hoping that the streaming has affected it.

Hopefully that's it, holding out on passing judgement until next week then...

This discussion bought to you by two people who hijacked a thread about the producers' guild awards to work out what suit Matt was wearing :facepalm:

I'm looking forward to hearing the CD version. I am hoping that the streaming has affected it.

I was thinking the same thing... It does sound like a very shitty stream, the cymbals especially sound pretty compressed to fuck... hopefully it will indeed be a grower with a better listen :happy:

Im also sad that Popcorn isn't more like how they played it live :( It was so epic sounding at The Den, this doesnt really do it justice to how epic it was to hear it..

Prague is, in my opinion, ok. Just ok. Please though let it not appear on any setlists!:eek::eek:

Can you imagine Guiding Light followed by Prague and Feeling Good?!:stunned:

:stunned: I don't mind Feeling Good, but Guiding Light+Prague.

...that's just a terrifying thought.

Boring... i had my mother sit with me and listen to it and we both :facepalm:ed.

Yeah... It was quite boring. And I really like Popcorn, I like it a lot better than Prague, but for me nothing beats the Taratata performance, that was my favorite. :yesey:

I was wondering the same thing. I'm not knowledgeable about such things, but I think it could have done with the vocal more upfront. The vocal is so good that it seems a bit of a shame that its competing with the bass.

Chris's bass is always challenging the rest of the instruments, that's never been a bad thing. That bloke knows what he's doing.

Archived