*sigh*

yeah...rbs would have been too much of a good thing inorite? :rolleyes:

yay for bliss though :happy:

If people want to hear RBS they just need to go to the stadium the night before the gig and listen to the soundcheck! :awesome:

Quote:

MUSE hoy = MUSE d los primeros discos q molaban + Queen agonizando + Circo del Sol + 1 kilo d tripis + 1MM d euros en escenario y extras

would love a proper translation of that one, though I think I get the idea

More or less: Muse today = Old stuff Muse (first albums he means) + Queen suffering ( Muse trying to copy Queen, so USoE) + Cirque du Soleil (UFO I supose) + matt stoned by mushrooms (SS?) + 1 million € spent on the stage and lights etc...

I'm Spanish, so the meaning is correct, but probably I won't have written it properly xD. I hope you understand ^^

More or less: Muse today = Old stuff Muse (first albums he means) + Queen suffering ( Muse trying to copy Queen, so USoE) + Cirque du Soleil (UFO I supose) + matt stoned by mushrooms (SS?) + 1 million € spent on the stage and lights etc...

I'm Spanish, so the meaning is correct, but probably I won't have written it properly xD. I hope you understand ^^

Thanks! :)

I just got home from Calderon stadium, maybe I'll elaborate tomorrow, but for now I can just say it was a bad gig, too many twilight kids, too many teatrics, too little rock, too little quality music.

Edit: by the way, at least in the zone I was in (just in front of Matt) the sound was horrible, a lot of distorsion in the bass, not enough guitar and voice volume, Matt even spent a whole verse of Hysteria tunning all the strings of his guitar.

Just been told by someone who was at the gig tonight that this is the setlist:

Uprising

SMBH

New Born

MoTP

NSC

GL

Bliss

Hysteria

Nishe

USoE

FG

Wankdorf Jam :p

UD

Resistance

Tits

TIRO

US

Unintended

Exo Pt 1

SS

TaB

PiB

KoC

I think that's right yeah.

I just got home from Calderon stadium, maybe I'll elaborate tomorrow, but for now I can just say it was a bad gig, too many twilight kids, too many teatrics, too little rock, too little quality music.

Edit: by the way, at least in the zone I was in (just in front of Matt) the sound was horrible, a lot of distorsion in the bass, not enough guitar and voice volume, Matt even spent a whole verse of Hysteria tunning all the strings of his guitar.

:(

That's not good :(

Has anyone esle noticed that something seems a bit... "off" with the boys (especially with Matt) since they started the European Stadium/Arena tour?

I've been following Muse's gigs, tv and radio appearances, and interviews on Youtube since I missed them at Madison Square Garden here in NYC this past March. I understand its not the same as seeing Muse live, but even in those video clip, their playfulness, electricity, and power come through. But in viewing the vid clips from the recent gigs at the Swiss, Italian, and French stadiums something really seems wrong, particularly with Matt.

IDK, maybe is just me, or maybe its just not enough vid clips to really judge by, or just the poor quality of most of the vid clips, but something just doesn't "feel" right.

Has anyone esle noticed that something seems a bit... "off" with the boys (especially with Matt) since they started the European Stadium/Arena tour?

I've been following Muse's gigs, tv and radio appearances, and interviews on Youtube since I missed them at Madison Square Garden here in NYC this past March. I understand its not the same as seeing Muse live, but even in those video clip, their playfulness, electricity, and power come through. But in viewing the vid clips from the recent gigs at the Swiss, Italian, and French stadiums something really seems wrong, particularly with Matt.

IDK, maybe is just me, or maybe its just not enough vid clips to really judge by, or just the poor quality of most of the vid clips, but something just doesn't "feel" right.

i thought the boys were fine in milan. idk about other stadium gigs because i haven't watched enough vids....

Yes it is just you, while alot of people do not agree with the setlists, in terms of live energy some are saying these have been the best gigs of their lives.

Have you watched the proshot vids from Rock am Ring? I haven't been to any gigs, but from what I've seen I thought it seemed like they've been on fire lately....

Have you watched the proshot vids from Rock am Ring? I haven't been to any gigs, but from what I've seen I thought it seemed like they've been on fire lately....

Yes , they were really good. I'm not saying that the boys performance at the stadiums were bad, no. Just that something seems alittle off. Just like there's no such thing as bad pizza, or bad sex, there's no such thing a bad Muse performance.

They were on fire at the two Paris gigs I went to recently.

Archived