What we have now, this is Muse. It's just difficult to accept it.

Right at this minute I am listening to the Showbiz performance at Reading 2006.

What the fuck happened to them?

Regardless of how you feel about the rest of the set, dropping Cave was a huge disappointment. They re-wrote one of their oldest songs, it fitted in nicely with the gig and was really quite special and then a few gigs in europe and gone :(

I know. It kind of makes me feel a bit sad, but then again...I don't want to feel a bit sorry for them. Chris (prob the others) read what we say yet they do nothing about it. With the set list polls it looked like maybe they were listening to us, but appaz not. I don't know what to think anymore.

It's not like the criticism isn't justified, because the majority of it is.

To be honest, that interview seems pretty cut down and not well interpreted. I could be wrong but I can't imagine Chris answering some of the questions how he did :LOL: But if they think all we do is slag them off and they still do nothing. It's as if they don't give a shit. Which is kind of sad. And Matt must know about the Feeling Good/megaphone hate because they've started to hide it :LOL:

I'm not sure what kind of fans Muse want to be honest. Those that want them to sign their knickers, those who want to see them and buy their albums because Radio 1 told them to or those who have liked them for a long time and are just wanting them to appeal to all kinds of fans. Oh well :LOL:

Regardless of how you feel about the rest of the set, dropping Cave was a huge disappointment. They re-wrote one of their oldest songs, it fitted in nicely with the gig and was really quite special and then a few gigs in europe and gone :(

I am SO glad I was lucky enough to hear it twice.

To be honest, that interview seems pretty cut down and not well interpreted. I could be wrong but I can't imagine Chris answering some of the questions how he did :LOL: But if they think all we do is slag them off and they still do nothing. It's as if they don't give a shit. Which is kind of sad. And Matt must know about the Feeling Good/megaphone hate because they've started to hide it :LOL:

I'm not sure what kind of fans Muse want to be honest. Those that want them to sign their knickers, those who want to see them and buy their albums because Radio 1 told them to or those who have liked them for a long time and are just wanting them to appeal to all kinds of fans. Oh well :LOL:

It was a bit random him talking about foozball and people being hated on to HEY OUR MESSAGEBOARD FANS HATE US TOO. lol.

I know. It kind of makes me feel a bit sad, but then again...I don't want to feel a bit sorry for them. Chris (prob the others) read what we say yet they do nothing about it. With the set list polls it looked like maybe they were listening to us, but appaz not. I don't know what to think anymore.

It's not like the criticism isn't justified, because the majority of it is.

i'd really like to know what chris considers to be slagging off. i looked at the date of that interview as well and it was jan of this year? so wondering about the context of that as well...

if chris had in his head that people were bitchy at the end of last year that would make sense. there was a lot of setlist criticism back then...but while they were doing bdo it wasn't so bad was it?

Madrid Gig it was better than the best sex I've ever had. Now I think I could live without sex, but never without music and, part of it, I owe to MUSE; you are a feeling and my own inspiration.

Than you for doing it so memmorable.

Nice greetings to everyone

Archived