Uprising (extended)

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Map of the Problematique

Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)

Guiding Light

Bliss

Interlude + Hysteria

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

Feeling Good

MK Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

House of the Rising Sun riff + Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Encore 1

Unintended

Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

Stockholm Syndrome

Encore 2

Take a Bow

Plug In Baby

Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

:)

Ahh...still the same...

Well thank you! :)

Well only if you see or hear it mentioned and look out of curiosity and in that interview Matt sounded interested, he said it sounded like fun didn't he? But it wasn't properly explained to him what it was.

Who knows eh?! But I did see it said that fanfics are banned on this site by request of the band which makes me think they may have had a specific reason for making that request!:LOL: Oh God you have to laugh don't you!

:LOL: I do know Kirk already read some of the most weird and creepy Belldom fanfics :eek: back in '04 or '05 something about Matt being pregnant from Dom :stunned:

really?

in milan he didn't change and kept it from tab to koc x]

:yesey: He changed both times into the pink pants and a white shirt.

p1020613.jpg

Well only if you see or hear it mentioned and look out of curiosity and in that interview Matt sounded interested, he said it sounded like fun didn't he? But it wasn't properly explained to him what it was.

Who knows eh?! But I did see it said that fanfics are banned on this site by request of the band which makes me think they may have had a specific reason for making that request!:LOL: Oh God you have to laugh don't you!

I would be freaked out if I'd read stories like that about myself :chuckle:

:LOL: I do know Kirk already read some of the most weird and creepy Belldom fanfics :eek: back in '04 or '05 something about Matt being pregnant from Dom :stunned:

:eek::LOL::LOL: Poor Kirk!

yeah he got pretty creeped out by it, of course :stunned: I read it on Kirk's old LJ account, by accident
he had a LJ account? PML! how did you know about it?

btw, he's mental! what got into his head to even dare reading it? :LOL::LOL: there are certain things that are supposed to stay within the fan communities :LOL:

Bliss sounded good again :happy:.

But then, it's a song that's so good live that it rarely sounds dodgy.

Bliss was amazing! It really was a surprise because I had already assumed that they weren't going to play any of the poll songs, so when he started to play some notes and then stopped because the guitar apparently went off, I was like "that's bliss, that have to be bliss" then he came back and Bliss exploded :happy:

Well what can I say about the gig, it was impressive to say the least, I had soooo much fun… I don’t know if it is because where we were standing but everything sounded really good and loud lol I didn’t stop jumping for the whole thing, during Knights I seriously though I was going to pass out, I actually was happy that it was the last one because a couldn’t handle one more song.

There were a lot of funny moments like when Matt tried to speak in Spanish and everyone started to laugh, it was quite cute and nice lol I don’t know what he said at first but the second thing he said was something like “sería grandioso volver aquí”. Another moment was when he played some flamenco with his guitar and we were “oleee, oleee, oleee” and then when he stopped people started to yell “torero!, torero!, torero!” his face was priceless :LOL:. Dom talked a lot, at one point he thanked TBP and Editors and then he show us some panties that some fans throw on stage and said something about it and everyone started laughing. Matt also had in his hand another black panties :chuckle:

And I can't remember anything else right now just that it was really really worth it

Dom talked a lot, at one point he thanked TBP and Editors and then he show us some panties that some fans throw on stage and said something about it and everyone started laughing. Matt also had in his hand another black panties :chuckle:

And I can't remember anything else right now just that it was really really worth it

panties?? Because I know some friends had bought them some panties, but forgot t ogive them to Kirk at RiR....they went to Madrid gig :eek: how were Dom's panties? so that I know it's...them :LOL:

panties?? Because I know some friends had bought them some panties, but forgot t ogive them to Kirk at RiR....they went to Madrid gig :eek: how were Dom's panties? so that I know it's...them :LOL:

Were white and had something written on them :LOL:

What does Belldom mean? From what I'm seeing in Google images, is it something gay related?

By the way, I just read it in another Muse forum and I forgot to add to my page 50 review (not 50-page review but almost!), there were mothers with their sons in the front rows of the pits, complaining if their sons were being pushed :LOL:

By the way, I just read it in another Muse forum and I forgot to add to my page 50 review (not 50-page review but almost!), there were mothers with their sons in the front rows of the pits, complaining if their sons were being pushed :LOL:

really? :LOL: what the hell

What does Belldom mean? From what I'm seeing in Google images, is it something gay related?

Really? that's just stupid. I'd never take my sons unless we were seated.

Archived