what did he actually do? :LOL:

Just randomly lift his shirt up?

Right after KOC he thanked the crowd then dom came over to matts mic and said thanx, then matt pointed at the audience n started laughing with dom then matt lifted his shirt half way n was like "nahhh" that he wernt gna do it, then he lifted it right up n he rubbed his chest! Highlight of the night hahaha

Right after KOC he thanked the crowd then dom came over to matts mic and said thanx, then matt pointed at the audience n started laughing with dom then matt lifted his shirt half way n was like "nahhh" that he wernt gna do it, then he lifted it right up n he rubbed his chest! Highlight of the night hahaha

maybe there was a sign in the crowd that said "Matt show us your tits!" :chuckle:

in milan there was a sign that said "BELLDOM" (and was actually close to the stage) but dom and matt didn't kiss :phu:

/random and OT

I heard about that and I hope they didn't see it! :eek: And I hope they don't know what it means either! :noey: "Show me your tits" would be funny but a BellDom sign is just wrong :noey:

I heard about that and I hope they didn't see it! :eek: And I hope they don't know what it means either! :noey: "Show me your tits" would be funny but a BellDom sign is just wrong :noey:

i couldn't believe it at first but...

11tn0ih.jpg

i don't think (and hope :ninja:) they know the meaning tho.

well... I'm not jealous... :erm:

:LOL:

Oh yay! I'm so glad you just rated Muse and that gig higher than sex :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Great that you had an amazing time. We can all complain about the setlist and stuff when we're sat behind a computer not actually at the gig, but it's always a different story from the people that go. :happy:

You know it's no bet, no question, no point I just go and get the climax!!! :happy::D:D

so thankful...

I went to the gig last night....I can honestly say it wasn't the best performance but the venue didn't help the acoustics were pants... wembley will come into it's own with the new stage as when it was re-built they ensured the acoustics were spot on for live gigs....as a few hv said the crowd were pretty pants too...I was throwing some serious shapes and bouncing like a fool and peeps around me were just idol!!!! can't wait for wembley and wish I'd spent my money goin to Paris instead.... oh well back to sunny Wales tmrw x

I'm still waiting for those Matt's nipples pics. So hard to believe nobody got a picture of it, since last night we had such a flood of pictures tweeted :LOL:

:boobs::matt: Come on people ... someone needs to share a pic of this with those of who didn't get to witness it.;)

Right after KOC he thanked the crowd then dom came over to matts mic and said thanx' date=' then matt pointed at the audience n started laughing with dom then matt lifted his shirt half way n was like "nahhh" that he wernt gna do it, then he lifted it right up n he rubbed his chest! Highlight of the night hahaha[/quote']

That Bellz!! He is such a weirdo :LOL:

Archived