I'm still waiting for those Matt's nipples pics. So hard to believe nobody got a picture of it, since last night we had such a flood of pictures tweeted :LOL:

:boobs::matt: Come on people ... someone needs to share a pic of this with those of who didn't get to witness it.;)

No see no belive...

I found a Vid as proof its a little far away but until something better comes along! you can just about make it out... its real quick 8.36 is the moment it happens.

Right after KOC he thanked the crowd then dom came over to matts mic and said thanx, then matt pointed at the audience n started laughing with dom then matt lifted his shirt half way n was like "nahhh" that he wernt gna do it, then he lifted it right up n he rubbed his chest! Highlight of the night hahaha

Haha! I bet that was a dare! :D

So I heard Matt showed his chest after KoC eh? :LOL: everyone saw Matt's nipples :chuckle:

Right after KOC he thanked the crowd then dom came over to matts mic and said thanx, then matt pointed at the audience n started laughing with dom then matt lifted his shirt half way n was like "nahhh" that he wernt gna do it, then he lifted it right up n he rubbed his chest! Highlight of the night hahaha

lmao WUT :LOL:

I found a Vid as proof its a little far away but until something better comes along! you can just about make it out... its real quick 8.36 is the moment it happens.

We're getting somewhere here....Gah, Fangirl side is tkaing over. Go away silly woman...Slaps self

Thanks :D I didn't really see much but it's better than nothing.

So I heard Matt showed his chest after KoC eh? :LOL: everyone saw Matt's nipples :chuckle:

:LOL::facepalm:

I didn't see anything in that video! :chuckle: Too bad I wasn't there, I always film the end of KoC and them saying goodbye!

You think? :eek:

I don't know why people post stuff on public sites and think there is no way they will see tbh. Like they don't have internet access.

A certain site with fanfics was even mentioned to Matt once in a interview!

I don't know why people post stuff on public sites and think there is no way they will see tbh. Like they don't have internet access.

A certain site with fanfics was even mentioned to Matt once in a interview!

I know that interview but I don't think they could be bothered to look it up and it's not like you come across those sites by accident. :erm:

By the way, what was the setlist?

Uprising (extended)

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Map of the Problematique

Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)

Guiding Light

Bliss

Interlude + Hysteria

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

Feeling Good

MK Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

House of the Rising Sun riff + Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Encore 1

Unintended

Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

Stockholm Syndrome

Encore 2

Take a Bow

Plug In Baby

Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

:)

I know that interview but I don't think they could be bothered to look it up and it's not like you come across those sites by accident. :erm:

Well only if you see or hear it mentioned and look out of curiosity and in that interview Matt sounded interested, he said it sounded like fun didn't he? But it wasn't properly explained to him what it was.

Who knows eh?! But I did see it said that fanfics are banned on this site by request of the band which makes me think they may have had a specific reason for making that request!:LOL: Oh God you have to laugh don't you!

Archived