I doubt Showbiz will be played anymore since Matt can't do the falsetto at the end,just like how Micro Cuts isn't being played in full anymore,only the MC outro is being played after Dead Star.

I would LOVE to hear Dead Star at Oracle :D.

Even if they tuned the song down to where Matt can sing it with no problems, I wouldn't mind. The same applies to "Cave".

I don't really care for "Ruled By Secrecy" that much, but "Dead Star" would make me :eek:

How are you going to the show?

According to the arena's website, parking doesn't open until about 6 p.m.

If you are going to use BART, then going around 4 or 5 is in the middle of commute time. But...you could always use BART and go earlier in the day. :D

I was planning on taking a car there since I have a big group (carpool!) and don't want to worry about catching BART, arriving/leaving. But if the parking doesn't open until 6pm, hmm. Kind of nervous since I have no idea what to expect.

Even if they tuned the song down to where Matt can sing it with no problems, I wouldn't mind. The same applies to "Cave".

I don't really care for "Ruled By Secrecy" that much, but "Dead Star" would make me :eek:

That's true they could do that,but I'm also hoping for some Muscle Museum :awesome:.

Dom said in an interview in January that he's wanting to play MM.

I'm watching the setlists of this week's gigs to see if Muse will keep playing rarities or if it was a one time thing.

I remember Matt saying he wants to play it but he lost the pedal he needs for that song so looks like no muscle museum unless he bought/found another one

Heard that a while ago and I still think it's a lame excuse,it's not like that he can't use another pedal for MM,and I think he could still find a replacement pedal for it if he really wanted to.

Anyways still hoping for two rarities at the Oracle gig :D.

According to the arena's website, parking doesn't open until about 6 p.m.

Wha..? :wtf: That's lame! Thanks for the info, though. :)

I'm going to double check on that, actually. Urgh.. I don't feel comfortable parking farther away and walking in...this is the Oakland coliseum afterall....not a great area of town..:rolleyes:

I have GA and now not sure what to do..:erm: Usually I don't queue anyway, but I want the option of getting there whenever I feel like it. 6pm seems too late...

Hi Lara,

I am going to Oakland by myself as well. We should try and coordinate :)

Hi! Yeah, let's figure something out. Now I'm not sure when I'll try to arrive, though, 'cause of parking situation. I'm not doing BART 'cause I'm driving over from Davis in the first place and need to drive right back afterwards.

I'm wondering about how the trains will be too. I'm taking BART and am expecting them to be quite busy initially - with the gig ending no later than 10:30 or so there should be a few trains to choose from if some are full.

good username, btw :cool:

Thanks! I've never used BART or been to the Oracle Arena or that area, so I'm just trying to survive it all. Getting there on BART seems easy...leaving seems a little less certain. I was reading that the shows have ended anywhere from just around 11pm to 11:45, so maybe even the "worst" case should still be okay...unless the trains are all full (I hope not!). Just weighing the options since getting stuck/delayed there at that time of night doesn't exactly sound like a relaxing time. :LOL:

Wha..? :wtf: That's lame! Thanks for the info, though. :)

I have GA and now not sure what to do..:erm: Usually I don't queue anyway, but I want the option of getting there whenever I feel like it. 6pm seems too late...

The last time I went to Oracle for a concert, they said they opened at 6pm but they told me 2:30 once I arrived (I got there around 1pm). I had friends already lined up since the morning and they had parked a ways away. Since I was by myself, I didn't feel comfortable walking and I waited until 2:30. But at previous shows, if I was in a group, I'd park a bit far, wait in line at the arena for a few hours, then buddy up and walk back to park inside once the lot opened so we wouldn't have to walk back at night.

The last time I went to Oracle for a concert, they said they opened at 6pm but they told me 2:30 once I arrived (I got there around 1pm). I had friends already lined up since the morning and they had parked a ways away. Since I was by myself, I didn't feel comfortable walking and I waited until 2:30. But at previous shows, if I was in a group, I'd park a bit far, wait in line at the arena for a few hours, then buddy up and walk back to park inside once the lot opened so we wouldn't have to walk back at night.

Hey, thanks for the info. :)

Yeah, I'll probably arrive early afternoon then, suss it out, then come back later if I have to.

I'm crossing my fingers for those songs too. JessicaSarahS, thanks, that's a good tip and on a side note, for those who are ordering their forum shirts from spreadshirt, I used a coupon code on retailmenot and got 15% off, almost $3 for me. It's BDCPTHS, for those who are interested. I hope it comes in time...

Hey, thanks for the info. :)

Yeah, I'll probably arrive early afternoon then, suss it out, then come back later if I have to.

JessicaSarahS, thanks, that's a good tip

No problem! Hope to see you all at the show soon.

And I really REALLY wish they'd play Showbiz or MM at this show. I doubt it'll happen, but a girl can wish! :)

What time is everyone going to start lining up? I want to go early, but my friend has an important math class that morning. I figure I can just go early and hold her spot? I also don't want to be the only one waiting in line by myself in Oakland! I was hoping someone out there is crazy enough to go early in order to get a barrier spot.

What time is everyone going to start lining up? I want to go early, but my friend has an important math class that morning. I figure I can just go early and hold her spot? I also don't want to be the only one waiting in line by myself in Oakland! I was hoping someone out there is crazy enough to go early in order to get a barrier spot.

Just how early are you planning to get there?? The earliest for me will probably be around 9 (cause I'm coming all the way from Fresno...) but just like you, I don't want to wait there all by myself.... (I wanna get barrier too ;) )

some people have been lining up as early as 6am for other shows, but I don't know if we'd have to be there that early to get barrier since some people show up even after 12pm and are still able to get a good spot.. :rolleyes:

What time is everyone going to start lining up? I want to go early' date=' but my friend has an important math class that morning. I figure I can just go early and hold her spot? I also don't want to be the only one waiting in line by myself in Oakland! I was hoping someone out there is crazy enough to go early in order to get a barrier spot.[/quote']

lol, Im in the same situation as you. I have a friend who has class too, I wana go early to get a good spot, but I don't wanna be alone. I wanna be there around 8 or 9 .

i know i'm late on this, but i wasn't planning on getting the forum shirt. does anyone know how long it took for the shirt to arrive once it's ordered? i just want to know if it'll be able to get here in time for the concert. (: please&thankyou. <3

mine shipped within a day or two of ordering. you might get it in time, especially if you upgrade the shipping.

Archived