Sorry about your troublesome camera. Maybe we can all pitch in and turn out with some nifty shots to share. :)

I have a new Canon, but it makes everything blurry if it's moving. I may take my slightly older Sony camera because it does the trick and isn't as bad with movement.

Hopefully the both of us can find a replacement buddy or be able to ditch the ticket somehow.

I guess before the next tour I shall have to get a .mu shirt. I still have no idea what I am going to wear to the show. haha I don't have any MUSE shirts...

A group photo would be awesome!! We should do a count off in here so we know how many people to expect at the sound booth. I am going to try to get to the barrier, so it may take a few mins to get back there....along with some of the other people on here.

Happy Birthday Jessica! If you are going to be at this show we can celebrate our Aries Awesomeness together!! haha My B-day is today, but I am going to act like it is tomorrow! haha MUSE for a B-day present is Radtastic! OK I'm done making up words now. Can't wait for tomorrow!! :musesign:

Happy Birthday to you! I am hoping that MUSE come back in October for my B-Day! what an awesome way to celebrate!

If we meet in front of controls then we can take a pix with the stage behind us. TK won't be there for very long...so we must hurry!

I'm still looking for someone to ride down with. I am leaving from Sacramento. I can meet up with someone and ride with them, or they can ride with me. I am willing to stand in line while people wait to park, or would hope someone could save my spot in line while I wait for the parking lot to open. I'm not that sure about BART since I have never ridden it. What is the closest station with a parking lot? That may be my only other option. I guess I could check out their website. haha

YAY, only 2 more days! :musesign:

I'm leaving from Sacramento and I was going to go stand in line at like 10am, but apparently we can't do that. But there are just 2 of us in the car so I can take you if you're still looking for a ride. No clue when we're leaving now.

I'm leaving from Sacramento and I was going to go stand in line at like 10am, but apparently we can't do that. But there are just 2 of us in the car so I can take you if you're still looking for a ride. No clue when we're leaving now.

I get off work at noon....was thinking of even staying till 1 since I can't line up too early. I work downtown. But if there are a few of us, maybe we can try to get in before 6 to stand in line while one of us parks? Or you can try to park at the BART station to save $30. :)

ok, well, I'm driving because I can't be bothered to deal with the BART at night. I'd rather just walk to the nearest neighborhood and park. I'm not spending $30 on parking.

I've amended my departure time and was thinking of leaving at 1. That way I have time to find secure parking, walk to the gate and loiter around until they give up and stop complaining about me being there....haha. I work near Howe and Fair Oaks if that means anything to you, but I need to pick up my friend near 5 and Garden Hwy. Would you be ok with a pick up around 1 from wherever you are downtown?

ok, well, I'm driving because I can't be bothered to deal with the BART at night. I'd rather just walk to the nearest neighborhood and park. I'm not spending $30 on parking.

I've amended my departure time and was thinking of leaving at 1. That way I have time to find secure parking, walk to the gate and loiter around until they give up and stop complaining about me being there....haha. I work near Howe and Fair Oaks if that means anything to you, but I need to pick up my friend near 5 and Garden Hwy. Would you be ok with a pick up around 1 from wherever you are downtown?

Sure. Are you planning on staying the whole time, and getting a group photo at the sound booth at the end of the show? I have some friends that like to avoid the crowds and leave early...I'm not that kind of person, so I just want to double check. ;)

I also added a recent pic of me to my profile...hopefully it shows up, so people kind of know what I look like. haha Feel free to come up and say hi! :D

Happy Birthday to you! I am hoping that MUSE come back in October for my B-Day! what an awesome way to celebrate!

If we meet in front of controls then we can take a pix with the stage behind us. TK won't be there for very long...so we must hurry!

Hey Kristin....I hope to meet you! :) So is the plan still to get a group photo after the gig or before..? :unsure:

I have standing and want to get in front, so I don't know about meeting up before, and also because now we aren't allowed to line up before 6pm....:rolleyes:

Lots of birthdays this week, too, eh? Happy Birthday to everyone! :happy:

If anyone gets to the arena early and they're letting folks stay to line up, would you be able to post that here...? Thanks. :)

I'm hanging out in Oakland earlier in the day and will only be a 15 min. drive away so I'd like to get over there earlier than 6pm if it seems allowed.

Happy Birthday Jessica! If you are going to be at this show we can celebrate our Aries Awesomeness together!! haha My B-day is today, but I am going to act like it is tomorrow! haha MUSE for a B-day present is Radtastic! OK I'm done making up words now. Can't wait for tomorrow!! :musesign:

Happy Birthday to you too!!! Yes! We will celebrate our bdays once again! I can't wait for this show. Vegas show was crazy awesome, and I'm super pumped for the Oakland show. Barrier or bust!! :happy::D

I should probably post this to another thread, but I figured I'd let the folks here know. I have two 6th row section 116 tix (Matt's side). I paid 330 on stub hub, but can't go. PM me if you're interested. Also, 92.3 has a contest today where you can win front row seats and have a chance to meet the band.

Happy Birthday to you too!!! Yes! We will celebrate our bdays once again! I can't wait for this show. Vegas show was crazy awesome, and I'm super pumped for the Oakland show. Barrier or bust!! :happy::D

Indeed Barrier or Bust!! :D

BTW I'm super jealous that you get to see the guys in Coachella! It's sold out and gonna be an awesome concert!

I think we need to meet after to take the forum pix, cuz us non-GA folks won't be able to come down on the floor before the concert :)

BTW, I am not bringing a camera, but I know several of you are ;)

is anyone staying in Oakland?

I am thinking about just going to the Hilton at the airport.

I have a BART question - I see there's a station right next to the venue but is there a direct road to walk on to the arena? I'm googling it and it says I need to walk northwest on San Leandro Str, West on 66th, then southeast on Coliseum Way (next to Nimitz Freeway)... is this correct? or is Google Maps just trying too hard :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance :)

I have a question about Oracle Arena: if I have seats will there be a separate entrance from GA people? What time will you recommend to arrive at the arena in order not to miss Silversun Pickups? Will they start playing at 7pm when doors open so we should really get there at 6 or 6:30? Thanks!

finally scored a GA ticket! (thanks plugmein!) i hope everyone's ready to jump like crazy!! (haha not like NSSN, pretty tame) i'm envisioning a wave of people jumping like they do at the concerts overseas in the Muse vids i see =)

hope to meet some of you guys in line! my friends opted for seats so i'll be coming separate =/

I recommend wearing long sleeves if you're GA or even just layer under your t-shirt bc you'll be sweating but if you're sitting, no harm in wearing something warmer. It'll be a somewhat chilly in the evening I would say, looking at the weather where I'm at today, which is not far from Oakland. our_chaos, thanks for taking the ticket off my hand! now I might be able to buy some tour merchandise, hahaha

I'm curious - does anyone ever bring those mini binoculars? I have a set. I'm looking at the Arena floorplan and I wonder how far I'll really be from the stage...

also - does the Arena have a coatcheck?

yes, I'm full of questions - I can't believe it's tomorrow :D

I have a question about Oracle Arena: if I have seats will there be a separate entrance from GA people? What time will you recommend to arrive at the arena in order not to miss Silversun Pickups? Will they start playing at 7pm when doors open so we should really get there at 6 or 6:30? Thanks!

In Seattle SSPU started at 6:50ish when it said they were starting at 7. So I would definitely suggest getting there before 7:40

Archived