Wooo! Everyone that gets a forum shirt, I say we meet somewhere after the show and take a group picture. Do you guys have GA? We can take it by the soundboard. If not, we can meet just outside Oracle. I think it'd come out nice :)

Ooooo group pic! Sounds good to me. BTW: I have GA. :D

i would like to take a picture with fellow musers... but i don't know many people at all. i can't buy a tshirt at the moment either... :( i am saying this now, but i think when the time comes, i may be too shy to do it. i will probably look down and see everyone and think "hey, there are the forum people!" but not go down ...:$

Is anyone else hoteling it near the Oracle/Airport?

I think I am going to fly in the day of, find a decent place to crash and fly home next day.

Just in case you've never been to Oakland before, be prepared that the area near the Arena is pretty sketchy, like, not in a very nice part of town.

Hope to meet some of you guys for the photo! I have GA tix too.. :)

Welcome to the boards! I would say afternoon, 3ish for a decent spot that isn't too far back. I'll be getting there in the morning for a crack at the barricade. :yesey:

hey! how early are you planning to get there?? I'm coming from Fresno, and I'll be arriving around 9AM... the people that I'm coming with didn't get GA tickets so I'm the only one from my crew that needs to queue :( so I don't wanna be the only one there in line... I need some company :$:p (I wanna be at the barricade too btw)

hey! how early are you planning to get there?? I'm coming from Fresno, and I'll be arriving around 9AM... the people that I'm coming with didn't get GA tickets so I'm the only one from my crew that needs to queue :( so I don't wanna be the only one there in line... I need some company :$:p (I wanna be at the barricade too btw)

I was aiming for 9am, but I think my ticket buddies want to go at 10. Maybe we can settle for 9:30, especially if you're by yourself. I'll ask them today. :)

Is that gonna be early enough? I wasnt sure what time so I was just planning for around 8. But I'd be cool with 9ish. Gives me more time to sleep lol. And yeah I'm getting a shirt too. Not exactly sure what its going to say but i'll figure it out.

Is that gonna be early enough? I wasnt sure what time so I was just planning for around 8. But I'd be cool with 9ish. Gives me more time to sleep lol. And yeah I'm getting a shirt too. Not exactly sure what its going to say but i'll figure it out.

It should be ok. There will probably be a handful of people already there, but it'll still give us a good spot on the rail. If you guys want to get there earlier, that's ok. I'll come find you and say hi :) My people are hesitant of going early now and want to go around 11am. Grrr. :mad:

It should be ok. There will probably be a handful of people already there, but it'll still give us a good spot on the rail. If you guys want to get there earlier, that's ok. I'll come find you and say hi :) My people are hesitant of going early now and want to go around 11am. Grrr. :mad:

I'll be there around 9:30 or 10AM then... just to make sure I get a good spot ;) hopefully you can convince your people to get there a little earlier :D

Okay, I just signed up here to ask about that concert, but I guess I'll stay here for a while : D

Anyway, I'm from Switzerland and haven't been to a 'big' concert here, yet, so I'm getting kinda confused with buying the tix online. I wanted to buy them here, but I noticed that it doesn't always just say FLOOR / GA, sometimes it says GA4 oder GA7.. Does that make any difference? Somewhere I've read something about 'rows', then suddenly they're calling it 'floor seats'.. What? Seats? Not really?

Anyway, I would be very happy if anyone could help me (: I haven't seen Muse in quite a while, and I reallyreally have to seen them in april, especially now that I couldn't get tickets for NSSN..

Thanks (:

Okay, I just signed up here to ask about that concert, but I guess I'll stay here for a while : D

Anyway, I'm from Switzerland and haven't been to a 'big' concert here, yet, so I'm getting kinda confused with buying the tix online. I wanted to buy them here, but I noticed that it doesn't always just say FLOOR / GA, sometimes it says GA4 oder GA7.. Does that make any difference? Somewhere I've read something about 'rows', then suddenly they're calling it 'floor seats'.. What? Seats? Not really?

Anyway, I would be very happy if anyone could help me (: I haven't seen Muse in quite a while, and I reallyreally have to seen them in april, especially now that I couldn't get tickets for NSSN..

Thanks (:

I was wondering that myself. Anyone know?

Thanks (:

Hey Morphine! This happened with my Nine Inch Nails tickets at the same venue. I asked them when I picked up my tickets and they said it's a cataloging system for venue purposes only. There is just one big open floor area for GA. When I went, it was all good. As long as it says GA, you're good to go. :)

Hey Morphine! This happened with my Nine Inch Nails tickets at the same venue. I asked them when I picked up my tickets and they said it's a cataloging system for venue purposes only. There is just one big open floor area for GA. When I went, it was all good. As long as it says GA, you're good to go. :)

yay, thanks a lot! I'm relieved, and now I can finally order the tickets *-*

Aww, Nine Inch Nails, lucky you..

Archived