Hello Everyone!

I have one GA ticket for the show! PM me if you are interested.

I applied to study abroad after i bought the tickets, just in case.

Low and behold though, i got accepted! ;)

but now i can't go see Muse in my hometown :(

Luckily though i'm studying abroad in Germany........so Rock Am Ring here I Come!! :dance:

I read on the Warriors FAQ page that they allow any camera as long as the lens is less than 3 inches in length. Does this only apply to the basketball games and not other concerts?

Yeah, that only applies to the team. The venue restricts cameras for concerts depending on the band/artist/promoter/manager's rules.

I just got this message:

Hello Fans!

Your tickets for the Muse show at Oracle Arena on April 14, 2010 have been mailed. They will arrive in a plain white envelope marked, “Dated Material Enclosed.”

Keep an eye out for them!

If you have not received your tickets by April 11th, please contact us at 646-485-1314.

Enjoy the show!

Thanks,

Muse Ticketing

:awesome:

You guys waiting for tickets make me laugh. :LOL:

There is nothing like having the tickets for 3 months, taking them out, looking at them and putting them away. Then taking them out, looking at them and putting them away. Then taking them out again, looking at them and putting them away. :D

You guys waiting for tickets make me laugh. :LOL:

There is nothing like having the tickets for 3 months, taking them out, looking at them and putting them away. Then taking them out, looking at them and putting them away. Then taking them out again, looking at them and putting them away. :D

Don't worry, I already have mine for Vegas. ;)

My friends and I are staying at La Quinta Inn Oakland Airpost just a few minutes away from the arena. We'll have a car with us but we heard Oakland can be extremely dangerous at night.. how true is that? lol and which areas to stay away from?

I know we live in Israel so should be brave but honestly, we're not. lol

My friends and I are staying at La Quinta Inn Oakland Airpost just a few minutes away from the arena. We'll have a car with us but we heard Oakland can be extremely dangerous at night.. how true is that? lol and which areas to stay away from?

I know we live in Israel so should be brave but honestly, we're not. lol

Some of the areas around the arena and the hotel can be pretty sketch, but as long as you stay in a big group, I would say you're fine. Drive places instead of walking.

Some of the areas around the arena and the hotel can be pretty sketch, but as long as you stay in a big group, I would say you're fine. Drive places instead of walking.

I would second that advice. Drive, don't walk, even you're in a big group. That area near the coliseum is definitely known to be dangerous, unpredictably so.

ouch haha nice.. think we'll do most of the eating and touring in San Francisco itself then :LOL:

my parents told me they once got lost, while driving, in Oakland a few years back and suddenly this scary chick stopped them and said "you shouldn't be here!! follow me" and helped them get out that area lol they scared me.

anybody get their tickets from ticketmaster yet? at first I had it as pickup at a retail location then I changed it to by mail. I called them back if february and they said it would be arriving in 5-10 business days. a month later and still waiting...

Archived