About what time do you guys go there?

I've never been there, so I don't know if it's "fun" to wait there for half a day or if we should just get there shortly before the doors open.. We don't wanna be in the last rows but also don't want to wait there all alone, so I thought I'll just ask what others plan to do (:

Does anyone know what the layout will be like at this venue? There's some behind the stage tickets I was considering but if they will never face this section of the arena then I might look for other tickets. Thanks so much!

You will be able to see the stage setup pretty well and they do walk around a bit. You won't be able to see the openers at all. There are some good videos on youtube of the stage setup, but I don't know if you're trying to remain spoiler free. I know some people like to avoid it. :)

Anyone planning on using the BART train to leave the concert? Would the show go on too long or will the train likely be too packed to be worth risking it? I was entertaining the idea of staying at a hotel further away if the BART is running late enough. (Looks like they have a 11:27pm, 11:47pm, 12:07am, and 12:26am if I read right.)

Oakland Arena ticket question for those who have been to the venue before: I purchased my ticket online and have one of those printed out full-page tickets. Is there any issues with this format when entering the arena? For past gigs at other venues/cities I've picked up tickets at ticketmaster. Thanks in advance :)

Anyone planning on using the BART train to leave the concert? Would the show go on too long or will the train likely be too packed to be worth risking it? I was entertaining the idea of staying at a hotel further away if the BART is running late enough. (Looks like they have a 11:27pm, 11:47pm, 12:07am, and 12:26am if I read right.)

I'm wondering about how the trains will be too. I'm taking BART and am expecting them to be quite busy initially - with the gig ending no later than 10:30 or so there should be a few trains to choose from if some are full.

good username, btw :cool:

Oakland Arena ticket question for those who have been to the venue before: I purchased my ticket online and have one of those printed out full-page tickets. Is there any issues with this format when entering the arena? For past gigs at other venues/cities I've picked up tickets at ticketmaster. Thanks in advance :)

Nope, the scanners work the same on the paper as they do on a regular stub ticket.

I'm wondering about how the trains will be too. I'm taking BART and am expecting them to be quite busy initially - with the gig ending no later than 10:30 or so there should be a few trains to choose from if some are full.

I think the show would probably end around 11:00 actually.

The doors open at 7:00 p.m.

Silversun Pickups go on at 8:00 and play for about an hour

A 10 - 15 minute intermission

Muse goes on about 9:00 or 9:15

They play until 11:00

(this is just my speculation based on others concert experience)

can't believe it's so close! I was thinking of going to the arena around 4 or 5; will that be late and the line be super long? I have GA and have no problem with going early but the rest of my group might not want to.

How are you going to the show?

According to the arena's website, parking doesn't open until about 6 p.m.

If you are going to use BART, then going around 4 or 5 is in the middle of commute time. But...you could always use BART and go earlier in the day. :D

OMG!

Any sightings of "Sing For Absolution"?

If they play "Sing For Absolution", I will melt into a puddle...:$

No sightings of SFA,but a few months ago a fan asked Muse on twitter if they would ever play SFA and they replied by saying that they would play it in April,so hopefully they keep their promise and play it at April shows,including the Oracle Arena one :awesome:.

No sightings of SFA,but a few months ago a fan asked Muse on twitter if they would ever play SFA and they replied by saying that they would play it in April,so hopefully they keep their promise and play it at April shows,including the Oracle Arena one :awesome:.

I REALLY hope so.

I would die of a heart attack if we were treated to the return of "Sing For Absolution" and "Showbiz".

I REALLY hope so.

I would die of a heart attack if we were treated to the return of "Sing For Absolution" and "Showbiz".

I'll start jumping up and down from excitement if I start hearing the first few notes of RBS being played at Oracle,I won't care if other people around me give me weird looks :chuckle:.

I doubt Showbiz will be played anymore since Matt can't do the falsetto at the end,just like how Micro Cuts isn't being played in full anymore,only the MC outro is being played after Dead Star.

I would LOVE to hear Dead Star at Oracle :D.

Archived